SemillionSemillion Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That article is a load of sh*te.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Decent article" and "The Daily Star" don't belong in the same sentence.

Lol. Sorry FGS, got all carried away with my post. You're right of course, but sadly it won't stop the Gary bashing. The mistakes in it speak volumes about the journalist too.
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,357
    Forum Member
    Its in the Star it must be true. :)
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Denial is scary even if there was a video of his comments some people would still not believe it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    The Denial is scary even if there was a video of his comments some people would still not believe it.
    I refer the prosecution to post #16 which presents the full text of the article and a comprehensive gainsaying of the text.Case dismissed, without leave to appeal.

Oh, and you're excused being called for any further attendance for life.
    :D
  • Options
    KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »

:confused: I think most people who have replied here believe Gary probably said all those things the Star quoted him for. They're just not especially bothered he's not a fan of the royal family, Downton or Dee.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KT_Dog wrote: »
    :confused: I think most people who have replied here believe Gary probably said all those things the Star quoted him for. They're just not especially bothered he's not a fan of the royal family, Downton or Dee.

Well said :) I thought it was obvious of course, how wrong I was!
  • Options
    Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    I would guess Gary is of European descent but strangely by his own yardstick considers himself an American. Maybe his forebears are German too. Perhaps he should also educate himself a little and offer the same respect to the "Arab guy" whose father was Egyptian, was born in Egypt and with an Egyptian passport (albeit his mother was a Saudi of Turkish descent).

Gary's father was a Native American and his mother was Irish.:)
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 15,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sues wrote: »
    360? wouldn't that bring him back to where he was in the first place??

:D Exactly, it irritates when people say a 360 when they really mean a 180.

I agree with him about Downton, doesn't appeal to me at all and I'd happily support the abolition of the monarchy.

As for UKvUS BB, US BB for me every time.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    a lot of us Brits hate the Royals too :D

Well maybe they should join Gary in the USA;-)
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 15,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oops, wrong thread.
  • Options
    artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well maybe they should join Gary in the USA;-)

Why? :confused:
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary's father was a Native American and his mother was Irish.:)
    A blond-haired, fair-complexioned actor with a toothy grin and capable of an unsettling glint in his eyes, Gary Busey was born in Goose Creek, Texas, and was raised in Oklahoma. He is the son of Sadie Virginia (Arnett), a homemaker, and Delmar Lloyd Busey, a construction design manager. He has English, as well as Irish, Scottish, and German, ancestry IMDB.

Using his own measure I think we can call him German.

At least he can still claim to be the first German winner of BBUK.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Using his own measure I think we can call him German.
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    But you said this :

dee was telling the truth he did drop his pance For what ever reason it was not right

I was merely wondering why Dee was only picking Gary up for showing his bottom (because from where she was that's all she could have seen) when she's saying nothing about George baring his and was quite happy to see David naked.

Therefore, if Gary is in the wrong, don't you think Dee should also be spitting feathers over George and David?

I wonder why she isn't.

Do you think it's right that only Gary is getting flack for doing it, as in your own words 'For what ever reason it was not right'.

:)

I was just say that fact was true nothing more as I never saw the other things you are taking about so I can't comment on
    I have also said that i do not in any way think it a sex affences never have never will That is so over the top But if it walks like a duck and acts like a duck it's a duck He did drop his trousers she did not see it coming she was a bit taken back It's not an abnormal reaction in that moment
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    ruffle wrote: »
    I was just say that fact was true nothing more as I never saw the other things you are taking about so I can't comment on
    I have also said that i do not in any way think it a sex affences never have never will That is so over the top But if it walks like a duck and acts like a duck it's a duck He did drop his trousers she did not see it coming she was a bit taken back It's not an abnormal reaction in that moment

yet she wasn't taken aback in the slightest by George's cock in the kitchen or David's nudity she even said how much she liked to ogle at David naked.....so QED it's not the cock or arse she's bothered about at all it was just another stick to beat Gary with
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »

Oh, I quite agree one may be a tad startled to see that, but do you honestly think she should have made quite a fuss over it? If it had been any other housemate with a medical issue that had done that, do you think she would have made a fuss? I think she may have asked what was wrong and could she help. I might be wrong of course.

You may not have seen George expose his backside in the kitchen. Odd that you missed that but didn't miss Gary. Myself and quite a good number of others did see it however. As did the couple of million that watched, aside from you that is. James had been flicking Georges' backside with a teatowel :o

I'd be more forgiving seeing a backside through a medical issue rather than seeing one exposed through horseplay, wouldn't you? If of course, my eyes were that sensitive to seeing another's backside, which it isn't.

I don't know how she saw David naked but that was her own admission. She was quite happy with that. Did he just appear out of nowhere stark naked? Or was she lurking by the showers? Seems rather odd doesn't it.

Smacks of double standards don't you think?

• Options
    flickpotflickpot Posts: 1,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was correct with everything he mentioned..good on you Gary.!
  • Options
    rowing8rowing8 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    "In an interview with the Daily Star UK,"

Stopped reading there.
    Just what I thought !
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come......the daily star :o......I think you are all more intelligent than this......just another Gary bashing thread
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Stopped reading there.

The Star have been conducting a hate campaign against him all week, even calling him a "sex pest" at one point (which sounds libellous to me).

His comments about the Royals and British TV sound very jokey but the rag has decided to try and twist his comments and make them sound nasty and malicious.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Stopped reading there.

Yes, the Star often tries to make it seem HMs said harsh things, and in this case it's being spun even further by another paper.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    just mighty odd, that instead of going mad in the DR after the incident..as she would surely if that bad etc..she said clearly she had overreacted...??
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really couldn't give a hoot what he feels about The Royal Family and Downton Abbey. :confused:

I loved him as a house mate in the BB house, simple...And the fact he single handedly got right up at least 11 / 12 of the other's noses ( who were really awful house mates ) was sweet. Very sweet indeed:D

And then won it......:p

The HOOOONK is still rolling:cool:
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just mighty odd, that instead of going mad in the DR after the incident..as she would surely if that bad etc..she said clearly she had overreacted...??

Yes she did. But why let little things like that get in the way of a rumpus right ;-)