Options

Wrap party

Comments

• Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    That is not what was said PatsyLimerick.

"Foul mouthed" was the term used and it stands as slander as mentioned - a word which carries no quality that's likely to encourage a person to change.

At the extreme end, we have someone who's introduce an even worse form of slander, so all in all, the message is; no-one is going to solve the hatred with hatred as I've said time and time again. :)

Thank you.

read a dictionary

Thank you.
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Some folks don't have all their dogs all on one lead, some days.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe that to be true.

and I don't believe Helen to be this:

grossly offensive to the senses; disgustingly loathsome; noisome:

I believe her to be projecting a mannerism which suggests she's perhaps in a state of inner conflict.

Whenever I've been in a state of inner conflict, I haven't resorted to insulting those around me with unkind, unnecessary, belittling words. Using profanities in every sentence for the sake of it just to further insult people.

However you try and dress it up Helen is rotten to the core.

IMO of course. Unless she does a dramatic turnaround, I highly doubt any which way you try and explain her behaviour or justify it, simply will not change my opinion of that dreadful woman and her revolting tongue.

:)
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is not what was said PatsyLimerick.

"Foul mouthed" was the term used and it stands as slander as mentioned - a word which carries no quality that's likely to encourage a person to change.

At the extreme end, we have someone who's introduce an even worse form of slander, so all in all, the message is; no-one is going to solve the hatred with hatred as I've said time and time again. :)

Thank you.

No it doesn't (I can do this all day if you want). Foul mouthed is a tendency to use bad language. Helen was, is and probably always will be foul mouthed.

Slander (while we're here) is making a false statement which is damaging to a person's reputation. The statement is true, unfalse and absolutely appropriate so is not slander.
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lao Tzu is an ancient philosopher who lives life well and teaches others how to do the same.

Your follow up of calling Winston such a slanderous word was the icing on the cake too. :D

And Sun Tzu was a general who wrote the art of war...

No one's mentioned Steven's warning tweet to Matthew about how he spoke to Stephen :D
  • Options
    Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    i am not being rude i am "revising" you.
    There was no tone that is you defaming me.
    "Foul Mouthed" is not a "slang term" it is as defined as i stated it.

You have continually baited FMs the entire series with your posts that mainly consist of telling people to "revise themselves".

I hope you are revising me Planets because there is lots that can be learned in the same way I learned, but knowing that hatred doesn't win a battle against hatred is quite simple stuff at the root of it all.

Yes, I have encourage members of the forum to stop to revise themselves to hopefully make a positive change within themselves and I hope you will too. :)

Thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And Sun Tzu was a general who wrote the art of war...

No one's mentioned Steven's warning tweet to Matthew about how he spoke to Stephen :D

oooo i missed it do you know what it was?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you are revising me Planets because there is lots that can be learned in the same way I learned, but knowing that hatred doesn't win a battle against hatred is quite simple stuff at the root of it all.

Yes, I have encourage members of the forum to stop to revise themselves to hopefully make a positive change within themselves and I hope you will too. :)

Thank you.

Does your appeal for positive change extend inwardly? If so, perhaps you'd be so kind as to acknowledge that you didn't know what 'foul mouthed' meant; accused other posters of slander and apologise for same.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Best way to overcome a state of inner conflict, is have a cup of tea and a biccy, I have found.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Whenever I've been in a state of inner conflict, I haven't resorted to insulting those around me with unkind, unnecessary, belittling words. Using profanities in every sentence for the sake of it just to further insult people.

However you try and dress it up Helen is rotten to the core.

IMO of course. Unless she does a dramatic turnaround, I highly doubt any which way you try and explain her behaviour or justify it, simply will not change my opinion of that dreadful woman and her revolting tongue.

:)

I liked this reply and the fact you don't resort to such things. That says a lot for you.

The unfortunate thing is, negative projection is the first port of call for many so it's rife in many cases.

I don't believe in the woman being "rotten to the core" however as this is representative of more slander and you've done yourself an injustice, but one that's still open for rectification.

Thanks for your post. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JB3 wrote: »
    Best way to overcome a state of inner conflict, is have a cup of tea and a biccy, I have found.

Thanks.

i am all for education JB3, would lemon swiss roll provide a viable alternative to biccies?
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please keep the thread on topic its not an amateur law thread with people interpreting law boringly wrong.

Thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does your appeal for positive change extend inwardly? If so, perhaps you'd be so kind as to acknowledge that you didn't know what 'foul mouthed' meant; accused other posters of slander and apologise for same.

"Foul mouthed" PatsyLimerick is slander as mentioned and there are many forms of slander in the Oxford Dictionary which has inherited such slurs.

The explanation of the slur was provided earlier for your persusal.

There is nothing "foul" of a human mouth unless it is diseased. Please understand.

I'm not here to dance around definition. This is about projection of hatred in general.

Thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i am all for education JB3, would lemon swiss roll provide a viable alternative to biccies?
    Viable you say? certainly so if wrapped tightly enough, and not square in any terms whatsoever.Lemon tea would sit nicely with that.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "Foul mouthed" PatsyLimerick is slander as mentioned and there are many forms of slander in the Oxford Dictionary which has before to inherit such slurs.

There is nothing "foul" of a human mouth unless it is diseased. Please understand.

I'm not here to dance around definition. This is about projection of hatred in general.

Thank you.

are you using Google translate?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Viable you say? certainly so if wrapped tightly enough, and not square in any terms whatsoever.Lemon tea would sit nicely with that.

Thanks.

excellent. Thank you, i shall overcome my state of inner conflict immediately :D

Thank you.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is correct PatsyLimerick.

I thought she was a fabulous winner.

As the alternative to Ashleigh she certainly was, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tsk ,tsk miss manners taking time off today?

*eyebrow*

Thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    excellent. Thank you, i shall overcome my state of inner conflict immediately :D

Thank you.
    You are most welcome, allow me to squeeze your lemon for you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are most welcome, allow me to squeeze your lemon for you.

Ooh la laa :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    As the alternative to Ashleigh she certainly was, in my opinion.

Ashleigh was in a significant stage of growth I feel so that reflected in her mannerisms which were perhaps less entertaining than Helens.

It's been a fantastic series.:)
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @MathewDavies_ Thanks for speaking to me like shit just before you left.
    Watch your mouth #Baddrunk

Should've replied
    I've got a mouth and if i want to i'll #openit.

#scummydeludedman
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are you using Google translate?

Spelling now? The barrel for it is scraped. :D

Please revise yourself Planets. Politeness costs nothing. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Foul mouthed" PatsyLimerick is slander as mentioned and there are many forms of slander in the Oxford Dictionary which has inherited such slurs.

Thank you.

So stop dancing. You're wrong. Foul mouthed means tendency to use foul language. End of discussion for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So stop dancing.

I'll never stop dancing! :)