BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    But of course!

The team always finishes the game well.

Why can't they start it like that?
  • Options
    NightHawk123NightHawk123 Posts: 7,015
    Forum Member
    Good finish from Gibbs. Thought it was Alexis there for a second.
  • Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    Get out of jail card played by Gibbs!
  • Options
    robborocksrobborocks Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2p wrote: »
    You can call me whatever you like but I've backed up every point with facts in both threads.

If you want to blindly defend a girl you do not know, or blindly criticise a manager that made our club so much greater, then keep on going.

You've just contradicted yourself in your own post. Fans were crying out for Alexis and we finally got him now he's a problem?

I admit the handling of the Ozil situation and that transfer window was poor, but it's obvious there's something going on the background that prevented him from buying in the summer. Wenger isn't perfect, but he's not incompetent.

You haven't backed anything up with facts, you are a pure WUM.

1 trophy in 9 years, fails to address areas of the squad in need, clearly doesn't coach, has no plan b, can't manage egos. Those are facts that apply to Wenger.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hayden wrote: »
    And whose fault would that be exactly?

From the Owner to the manager. That is a debate for another day. I was stating why we have been so b

Well done Gibbs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Out of jail!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Got away with it. Lucky Anderlecht are so inexperienced and can't finish the job!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smash and grab lool
  • Options
    robborocksrobborocks Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Podolski!!! What a finish! Never the easy way.
  • Options
    HaydenHayden Posts: 32,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well well well

I was a bit worried for a minute that we would we going out in December instead of February.

Enjoy your cake Arsene.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    All together now......

"One Arsene Wenger" - genius move by the great man.
  • Options
    yakutzyakutz Posts: 10,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's about as undeserved as it gets. And Podolski's still f*cking awful & shouldn't be playing for us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope this outrageous victory is a kickstart to the season.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yakutz wrote: »
    That's about as undeserved as it gets. And Podolski's still f*cking awful & shouldn't be playing for us.

He is not good for much but he's good for that sort of game changing moment.
    Trouble is he will probably get a start on Saturday now and be completely shit.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I won't hold my breath. We're so average atm and even worse away from home.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wenger In.

We've been shite all season, but scored bucketloads of late goals.

Fergie-esque, eh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got away with it. Lucky Anderlecht are so inexperienced and can't finish the job!

Not our fault they can not finish the job. Well lets hope it gives the lads confidence.

Arsenal we never do it the easy way lol.

well beat them at home we qualify with 2 games spare.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    robborocks wrote: »
    You haven't backed anything up with facts, you are a pure WUM.

1 trophy in 9 years, fails to address areas of the squad in need, clearly doesn't coach, has no plan b, can't manage egos. Those are facts that apply to Wenger.

What part of rebuilding don't you understand? Why would the board pay him £8 million a year if he was such a bad manager? Why do the players love him so much if he can't coach?

You just hear what the media say about the trophies and ignore all the positives. A lot of fans would love to be in our position. We've just had a terrible game yet scored 2 goals in under 2 minutes and you still want to hate?

It's understandable to be mad, but you're directing your anger at the wrong person. Calling me names gets you nowhere mate, stick to facts.
  • Options
    ustarionustarion Posts: 20,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Podolski will probably be offered a 10 year contract because he scored a goal. No clear plan at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wenger In.

We've been shite all season, but scored bucketloads of late goals.

Fergie-esque, eh.

Shite performance. Great result, 3 points on the board. On we move to the weekend. must say we do like scoring late goals so i guess with us you can not say its over till it is lol.
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Well well well

I was a bit worried for a minute that we would we going out in December instead of February.

Enjoy your cake Arsene.
    satellite wrote: »
    All together now......

"One Arsene Wenger" - genius move by the great man.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ustarion wrote: »
    Podolski will probably be offered a 10 year contract because he scored a goal. No clear plan at all.

The same Podolski who was going to be sold in the summer? No chance Aw do not seemto rate him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What part of rebuilding don't you understand? Why would the board pay him £8 million a year if he was such a bad manager? Why do the players love him so much if he can't coach?

You just hear what the media say about the trophies and ignore all the positives. A lot of fans would love to be in our position. We've just had a terrible game yet scored 2 goals in under 2 minutes and you still want to hate?

It's understandable to be mad, but you're directing your anger at the wrong person. Calling me names gets you nowhere mate, stick to facts.

The truth is you have no idea what you're talking about - FACT

If you want to settle for mediocrity its up to you, but others might feel differently. FACT!

We've been rebuilding for the past 8 years - FACT

On the back of loyal supporters who pay a fortune to go and watch Arsenal - FACT
  • Options
    soteksotek Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've just contradicted yourself in your own post. Fans were crying out for Alexis and we finally got him now he's a problem?

First of all I never said Alexis was a problem and even if the fans were crying out for him surely the job of a 'top class' manger is to address the problems in his squad rather than simply pandering to the fans isn't it?
    I admit the handling of the Ozil situation and that transfer window was poor, but it's obvious there's something going on the background that prevented him from buying in the summer. Wenger isn't perfect, but he's not incompetent.

Something prevented him buying in the summer? What the hell did we use to pay Barcelona for Alexis then? Magic beans?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Ffs Scott Minto "But should we not be giving credit to Aw for the changes he made" Really Scott, really.
This discussion has been closed.