Options

**SPOILER** Thread - Saturday 13th December 2014

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some SCD fans love Simon and Kristina!

Oh yes. Come on Simon, but if Caroline wins and he's runner up, I'm happy :)
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Well, my winner's prediction was slightly wrong, then.

Still, this is a push closer to a Caroline win, which I couldn't complain about. :) Mark being in the final feels very odd, and I'm sure I'd have been happier for him if he'd continued at the level he was at when he did his Samba/Jive for the rest of the series and if Pixie hadn't been wozrobbed... but I think the result's still pretty open and it'll certainly be more interesting than I thought it would be (i.e. Jake walking it). I'm happy for Simon too.

Thanks for your work this series abigailsmum, much appreciated. I'll try not to moan for this last week. Try.
  • Options
    LordsallyLordsally Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it Karen's tears that saved Mark? Discuss! Thanks again, will anyone be here for the hell of it next week?

Why yes! End of season virtual party, with buffet and the Spoiler Awards ceremony!

Be there or be square, as they say!
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark v Jake

JAKE OUT

Right bottom 2 but personally would have liked Mark gone. Judges have to judge on dance I know but having to suffer Mark in final is going to spoil it. I'm pleased I'm going on cruise now leaving at 4pm next Saturday. Will miss final. I can fast forward Mark doing anything but dance when I get back. I have never been as irritated by anyone on SCD as Mark. I have to mute when he starts blathering on with his 'humble' act.
  • Options
    Phebes4361Phebes4361 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Frankie & Caroline and yawn yawn Caroline will win..
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Mark v Jake

JAKE OUT

Thanks for this - sad by the result now. The two people I've supported all series have now left in consecutive weeks. :(

Thank you though for all your hard work - and that of everyone who makes the spoiler thread happen every week - it really is appreciated, you all deserve a medal! :)
  • Options
    Icarus17Icarus17 Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    Thanks for all the spoilers both this series and those in past years, abigailsmum. What would we do without you and your army of willing moles?

On the whole, Jake's departure was probably correct based upon today's performances. And substitute Pixie for Mark and the four best dancers would be in the final. Caroline should win next week, but you never know. One thing is for sure though - a professional dancer will win for the first time. If Caroline wins it means Pasha does too, and he probably deserves to do so given how consistently he has managed to get his partners to the final.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Mark v Jake

JAKE OUT

Oh bollox, I was hoping tonight was the last we'd see of the two cry-babies >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the spoiler!

Wow, really thought Jake was going to win. The votes have been all over the place this year.
  • Options
    Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    Elsa wrote: »
    10:21 Kmc1978 & Elsa

Can't believe I won! And again, THANKS SO MUCH Abigailsmum and Moles!!

I'm pleased enough with the result - either Mark or Jake. Two weeks in a row a first-timer to the dance off goes out. Must really come as a shock - poor things. But Jake's got a great career and the others probably need a bit more help along in theirs, so good for everybody.

Cool beans, I'm usually a minute or two out most weeks. Will happily traded in the glitterball for a bottle of wine though :p
  • Options
    illibumillibum Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for all the spoilers AM.
    You've been ace!
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alisha went bottom 2... as did Abby - therefore I dont think Frankie of Blandsville is nailed to the win.

TBH I think its Carolines to lose

I agree. which is fine by me :)
  • Options
    abigailsmumabigailsmum Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right you lovely lot, I'm off to bed. See you next week for the Party & Awards :D

For those of you who won't be able to join us, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas & a peaceful, prosperous 2015 - See you next year!! xx
  • Options
    Rodney McKayRodney McKay Posts: 8,143
    Forum Member
    hertie wrote: »
    Don't be daft! Caroline will win, just as Abbey Clancy did (I didn't think she should have done and I don't think Caroline should either. She's not that great a dancer)! You can tell by the way the judges are carrying on and the ridiculous marks they've been giving her for the last month or so! Sorry if this offends the Flacker and Clancy fans but this is what I believe!

Utter rubbish. Caroline has clearly improved massively over the last 5 weeks. Go pick your dummy up.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Thanks to everyone who keeps this thread going every week, and especially those who bring us the spoiler.

The right person went and the lovely Simon escaped the bottom two, so I'm a very happy bunny.
  • Options
    heidi_bradshawheidi_bradshaw Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Even though next week involves no dance off etc, is anyone still going to assemble the Last Bash of 2014, so we can stuff our selves silly and drink ourselves insensible? Would be a shame not too...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kmc1978 & Elsa - CONGRATULATIONS xxx

^^Hands over Glitterballs^^
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    giraffe77 wrote: »
    Pasha and Caroline to win!!

Id be happy with that. Pasha has been so close, he deserves to lift the glitterball.
  • Options
    CorrieAddict27CorrieAddict27 Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    Lordsally wrote: »
    Why yes! End of season virtual party, with buffet and the Spoiler Awards ceremony!

Be there or be square, as they say!

Well I sure as hell don't intend to burst out of the handbag on my own!!! I want huge gasps of amazement at the way I've managed to lose 3 stone in a week, and pour myself into Marilyn's dress, and thunderous applause. :D
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Right bottom 2 but personally would have liked Mark gone. Judges have to judge on dance I know but having to suffer Mark in final is going to spoil it. I'm pleased I'm going on cruise now leaving at 4pm next Saturday. Will miss final. I can fast forward Mark doing anything but dance when I get back. I have never been as irritated by anyone on SCD as Mark. I have to mute when he starts blathering on with his 'humble' act.

Aww I like Mark - but I do think the final could be a rather underwhelming affair now. Both Jake & Pixie have already delivered (with the help of Janette and Trent of course) some real show stoppers and could no doubt have done so again for a showcase routine; I'm not sure that many of the finalists are up to that challenge unfortunately. I think Caroline & Pasha have it in them - fingers crossed!
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    striing wrote: »
    I voted for him. :D

Me too. Sent about 8 votes his way.
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though next week involves no dance off etc, is anyone still going to assemble the Last Bash of 2014, so we can stuff our selves silly and drink ourselves insensible? Would be a shame not too...

It would be rude not to :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right B2 but the wrong one has gone imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, a party is planned :D

RIGHT - DEFINITELY off to bed now :o^_^
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    Right two in the dance off, pity they couldn't both go and I get my Pixie back ( I know, I should let it go )

It was kind of a vote for the less inappropriate finalist.