Options

Breaking news: ' I saw Tory MP murder boy during paedophile party'

Comments

• Options
    OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angarrack wrote: »
    Thats alright. We'll see. This topic has some way to go yet.

I think this could be a 1st, I am used to being told what I think, but I think this is the first time someone has predicted that will think in a certain way at sometime in the future.
  • Options
    SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
    Forum Member
    Apparently Nick has given names and partial names of those alleged to be involved.
  • Options
    Jol44Jol44 Posts: 21,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cameron calls claims of Home Office cover-up a 'conspiracy theory'

The Prime Minister said that ‘conspiracy theorists’ would have to ‘look elsewhere’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2831025/Cameron-attacked-sexual-abuse-victims-calling-claims-Home-Office-cover-conspiracy-theory.html#ixzz3MI6Hc4cz

Any leader of any other party making these sort of comments would have been torn to shreds by the media.
  • Options
    swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I seem to remember that Cameron also said something a bit inappropriate previously

I think it was when that chap investigated the 'missing' Home Office files reported that he had been unable to find any evidence

Most people assumed that he had left open the supposition that he couldn't find any evidence because it had all been destroyed

But Cameron came out and said something along the lines of 'see, there's no evidence, move along, it's all a conspiracy theory'.......or something like that

He doesn't seem to 'get it'
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    swingaleg wrote: »
    I seem to remember that Cameron also said something a bit inappropriate previously

I think it was when that chap investigated the 'missing' Home Office files reported that he had been unable to find any evidence

Most people assumed that he had left open the supposition that he couldn't find any evidence because it had all been destroyed

But Cameron came out and said something along the lines of 'see, there's no evidence, move along, it's all a conspiracy theory'.......or something like that

He doesn't seem to 'get it'

Anyone reading the front page of today's Evening Standard will have seen allegations that three kids may have been murdered during the period of a Tory government and Tory politicians may potentially have been involved, is it surprising Cameron wants to move things along with an election 5 months away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found the quote from Cameron .......he was indeed reacting to publication of the Wamless report into the missing Home Office files

'But Mr Cameron, speaking in Rochester where he is desperately trying to head off another possible by-election win for Ukip, contradicted both his Home Secretary and the findings of the report.

'There will be lessons from the report and people should study it closely. But I think it is important that it says that there wasn't a cover-up,' he said.

'Some of the people who've been looking for conspiracy theories will have to look elsewhere'.

Last night, Mr Wanless said his comments were ‘wrong’. The National Association for People Abused in Childhood told The Sun: 'It's an appalling thing for the Prime Minister to say.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2831025/Cameron-attacked-sexual-abuse-victims-calling-claims-Home-Office-cover-conspiracy-theory.html#ixzz3MIPGP0CX
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He didn't seem to get it then and apparently he still thinks it's some political tittle-tattle......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blimey........just realised that Jol was reporting the same quote from 2 months ago !

do keep up, man !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Anyone reading the front page of today's Evening Standard will have seen allegations that three kids may have been murdered during the period of a Tory government and Tory politicians may potentially have been involved, is it surprising Cameron wants to move things along with an election 5 months away.

The greater awareness of crimes against children means that today's Tories are less likely to cover up those crimes than the Tories of the 1970s and 1980s were.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are the former Tory MP who allegedly strangled a boy and the former Tory cabinet minister who allegedly watched the murder of another boy still alive?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_MPs_elected_in_the_United_Kingdom_general_election,_1979

331 men and 8 women were elected as Tory MPs in the 1979 general election.

If the two accused Tories are still alive, the pool of possible suspects can be narrowed down.
  • Options
    Jol44Jol44 Posts: 21,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The relatively low key coverage of this in the media is quite frightening.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »

It just shows where the priorities of these people lie. That''s why the guilty have got away with it for so long.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jol44 wrote: »
    The relatively low key coverage of this in the media is quite frightening.

It was the top story on TV news bulletins last night.
  • Options
    LandisLandis Posts: 14,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark Watts (Exaro News) has just been on LBC talking about Operation Midland.
    I noticed that he is now referring to the people, named by "Nick", from the alleged Westminster Paedophile Network as "the 12 men".

At the end of the interview he told James O'Brien that senior civil servants at the Home Office are getting very nervous because they know what is about to happen.
  • Options
    BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sunhillpc1 wrote: »
    Are the former Tory MP who allegedly strangled a boy and the former Tory cabinet minister who allegedly watched the murder of another boy still alive?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_MPs_elected_in_the_United_Kingdom_general_election,_1979

331 men and 8 women were elected as Tory MPs in the 1979 general election.

If the two accused Tories are still alive, the pool of possible suspects can be narrowed down.

It was common knowledge in the gay community that a senior member of Mrs Thatchers Cabinet used rent boys, and he is still alive
  • Options
    Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    It's a bad idea to broadcast the fact that arrests will take place because of the risk that the alleged perpetrators will flee the country.

Hopefully the police have the suspects under surveillance (phones tapped, e-mails monitored etc) and have made the announcement to see who they contact when they get nervous.
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    It was common knowledge in the gay community that a senior member of Mrs Thatchers Cabinet used rent boys, and he is still alive

There's a bit of a difference between using rent boys and being a paedophile and a murderer.
  • Options
    wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Using rent boys is quite different from ludicrous claims of murder.
  • Options
    tim59tim59 Posts: 47,188
    Forum Member
    wallster wrote: »
    Using rent boys is quite different from ludicrous claims of murder.
    Well i would not say the claims are ludicrous, the police are taking the claims very seriously
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tim59 wrote: »
    Well i would not say the claims are ludicrous, the police are taking the claims very seriously

Yeh.....the police....Hillsborough, Andrew Mitchell......enough said.
  • Options
    tim59tim59 Posts: 47,188
    Forum Member
    wallster wrote: »
    Yeh.....the police....Hillsborough, Andrew Mitchell......enough said.

And of course politicians would never lie or break the law would they ? I myeslf put more trust and faith in the police and the courts, than any bunch of politicians
  • Options
    Forum Member

He probably isn't open about his homosexuality because those male politicians who are open about it tend to have nothing to hide, as is shown by the acquittal of Nigel Evans.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Most of it before his time i would have thought. There are many reasons to criticise Blair but there are far more guilty people than him I would have thought. Oh, it's the Mail.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tim59 wrote: »
    And of course politicians would never lie or break the law would they ? I myeslf put more trust and faith in the police and the courts, than any bunch of politicians

Good for you! I'm afraid I have little trust in them now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    Most of it before his time i would have thought. There are many reasons to criticise Blair but there are far more guilty people than him I would have thought. Oh, it's the Mail.

Labour wasn't in government at the time but it's still part of the Establishment. It must be borne in mind that Blair also refused to accede to the demands made by the family of Pat Finucane for an inquiry into his murder (yeah, I know that's about collusion with Northern Irish loyalist terrorists, not child abuse, but he still refused to reveal the whole truth about it even though Labour wasn't in government from 1979 to 1997 (Finucane was murdered in 1989).