Options

Who Killed Lucy Beale? - Latest theories, updates and spoilers (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    Masood - not sure why, there is something dark about him........

:o:p

He's not on the list that EE have given us. I'm assuming they've given us the correct suspects, otherwise I don't see the point in bothering with this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Maybe irrelevant however in the photo tweeted about filming of the trial, Cindy was the only one on her phone? I cant embed the photo as new and dont know how to!
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muchacho wrote: »
    :o:p

He's not on the list that EE have given us. I'm assuming they've given us the correct suspects, otherwise I don't see the point in bothering with this.

I just have a feeling he is involved somehow - I am probably totally and utterly wrong tho :)
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pobop wrote: »
    I like the theory of her having a fall...

How about someone pushed Lucy down some stairs in an argument?

That almost explains Emma noticing when Dean ran into the pub and said 'Patrick's had a fall', and also when she confronted the killer and said 'its still murder'.

Weak idea, but interesting theory.

Does anyone know why Cora is 2nd favourite with loads of betters now?

She would have other injuries if she fell though. Apparently a few people in London put huge bets on Cora.. I personally can't see it being her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe irrelevant however in the photo tweeted about filming of the trial, Cindy was the only one on her phone? I cant embed the photo as new and dont know how to!

Trial? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My current list:

Cindy
    Denise
    Lee
    Whitney
    Abi (too obvious but still a chance)

I've ruled Lauren and Max out, as much as I hate Jane I can't see her murdering Lucy and Les & Pam are yawn. Unless it's not one of the suspects in which case I'd say maybe Masood.
  • Options
    CorstemmeeCorstemmee Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Lucy wasn't dead when she was placed on the common - just unconscious?
    Hence the 'recovery position'. Maybe the person who put her there assumed she would come round. But she didn't.

'Lucy died.'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corstemmee wrote: »
    Hence the 'recovery position'. Maybe the person who put her there assumed she would come round. But she didn't.

'Lucy died.'

Good idea I hadn't thought of that.
  • Options
    PacerkezPacerkez Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've put £10 on Cindy.

One thing I'm curious about is why does DC Keeble seem to have it on for Lauren?, she also seemed smug when Emma passed her her laptop.

The missing parts of the cctv. Was that ever explained? Could someone on the inside have bodged them up on purpose? Or maybe DTC wanted us to work out the missing bits on the bus, and park enterance. Also with the text message when Emma sent to reveal the suspects, no one flinched , I guess that was done just do the reveal part? :confused:
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member

'Lucy died.'

Why would someone move an unconscious body to the middle of nowhere? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Lucy died.'

Is this something Emma said?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    This is the link to the photo I was talking about it was from a thread on here last week which said dtc murder trial tweet! Its not all the suspects but Cindy is on her phone!

https://twitter.com/dominictc/status/553948002302582784
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muchacho wrote: »
    Is this something Emma said?

Ian said this to Jane & Denise. I think it is also how he told Cindy & Bobby. I think there was a misunderstanding somewhere that this is what he said to Peter but I double checked. He said "Lucy's gone" to Peter.

I think he was looking at Jane initially when he says this, but Denise was there to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

'Lucy died.'
    llgx wrote: »
    Good idea I hadn't thought of that.

Question is, what was the cause of her loss of consciousness?

If she was shut in a freezer for 5 mins, she would probably have passed out in that time, due to hypothermia, which would kick in quickly as she was so skinny, was on cocaine, possibly alcohol too, AND didn't have her pink coat on (which she was continuously wearing before that evening.) Also exacerbated by her previous head injury.

Perhaps whoever pulled her out of the freezer assumed that because she was still breathing, she'd come round in a while.

5 mins in a freezer probably wouldn't show much in a post mortem.

I'm also thinking now that Abi was going around stalking people and whilst doing so, she saw something she shouldn't have.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Question is, what was the cause of her loss of consciousness?

If she was shut in a freezer for 5 mins, she would probably have passed out in that time, due to hypothermia, which would kick in quickly as she was so skinny, was on cocaine, possibly alcohol too, AND didn't have her pink coat on (which she was continuously wearing before that evening.) Also exacerbated by her previous head injury.

Perhaps whoever pulled her out of the freezer assumed that because she was still breathing, she'd come round in a while.

5 mins in a freezer probably wouldn't show much in a post mortem.

I'm also thinking now that Abi was going around stalking people and whilst doing so, she saw something she shouldn't have.

I see this freezer mentioned a lot, when was she in a freezer? LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh, that'll be me, with the freezer obsession! :D

When was she in one? Probably never!

I'm just struggling to come up with an idea for how she died without showing any obvious injuries - apart from a bump on the head. No scratches, no bruising, no signs of a struggle, or a fight, or having been tied up. Nothing.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was just about to ask the exact same question! lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm just struggling to come up with an idea for how she died without showing any obvious injuries - apart from a bump on the head. No scratches, no bruising, no signs of a struggle, or a fight, or having been tied up. Nothing.

It's so confusing.. and the police haven't even come up with a weapon or anything.
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

'Lucy died.'
    Yeah I've pondered this. Why she was laying in the position she was. It doesn't seem the natural way to dump a body, not that I've dumped any, but didn't think they'd end up like that. It does look like the recovery position. I guess she could've got high with someone, she died, the person thought she passed out and in a drug haze, placed her body in that position so she wouldn't choke on any vomit she might produce. This person then wandered off, off his/her head!!! Sounds a little far fetched though so er yeah... dunno!

You have your freezer, I have my wheelie bin! Who knows, maybe our crazy suggestion will crack this case :D And, maybe not, :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

jende wrote: »

You have your freezer, I have my wheelie bin! Who knows, maybe our crazy suggestion will crack this case :D And, maybe not, :p

:D:p ;-)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    Yeah I've pondered this. Why she was laying in the position she was. It doesn't seem the natural way to dump a body, not that I've dumped any, but didn't think they'd end up like that. It does look like the recovery position. I guess she could've got high with someone, she died, the person thought she passed out and in a drug haze, placed her body in that position so she wouldn't choke on any vomit she might produce. This person then wandered off, off his/her head!!! Sounds a little far fetched though so er yeah... dunno!

What's this about the wheelie bin?:D
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    This is the link to the photo I was talking about it was from a thread on here last week which said dtc murder trial tweet! Its not all the suspects but Cindy is on her phone!

https://twitter.com/dominictc/status/553948002302582784

Trail not trial. :D
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was Lauren's sandwiches
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not impossible that the wheelie bin was put in an industrial sized freezer also I guess:)