Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXVI (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Raj_91Raj_91 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol Network re-airing the Rumble again. Going to watch some IYH PPVs/Bret matches. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it easy to sign up too (In English)? As I'm really tempted to go for it now.

If you have a major card brand, yes. There's a step by step guide on reddit's Squared Circle forum, I signed up using VISA.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2nxb1q/how_to_sign_up_for_njpw_world_compliments_of/
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's just it big. They ain't modern at all. The summer of punk is gone and wwe are going back to rock bottom perhaps like 2007 days

Still least tile.fight was awesome with rolling.map and lesnar close second. Also liked tag title match.

First half of rumble was booked v well imo. Nice surprised and bray was awesome.

Shame they dropped ball. But I gotta agree with hollies. The fans should have not booed immediately after Bryan s exit. He's not got a divine right to win it
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AlexiR wrote: »
    Going on tonight's crowd reaction tonight maybe WWE should pull a fast one and do a Lesnar/Reigns double turn on Raw tomorrow? Although actually going on the crowd reaction tonight they're not going to have a choice on that.

Smary cocky heel Reigns I could at least sort of get behind. And it seems much more suited to his actual personality and mannerisms than this face shtick they've given him.

But then a heel wins the Mania main event? I guess HHH vs Sting would have to go on last.

They might need Rock to stick around because Heyman is going to crucify this poor fool on the mic unless they reign him in a lot.
  • Options
    PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    If you have a major card brand, yes. There's a step by step guide on reddit's Squared Circle forum, I signed up using VISA.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2nxb1q/how_to_sign_up_for_njpw_world_compliments_of/

Ah cool thanks for that. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nik01 wrote: »
    I've gone solo :D

Haha, I'm still hoping for a Legacy reunion. :D
  • Options
    AlexiRAlexiR Posts: 22,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remind you of anybody?
    In fairness Cena at least comes across as somewhat self aware and kind of likeable dick (to me at least). Reigns just comes across as a dick.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 40,027
    Forum Member
    whedon247 wrote: »
    That's just it big. They ain't modern at all. The summer of punk is gone and wwe are going back to rock bottom perhaps like 2007 days

Still least tile.fight was awesome with rolling.map and lesnar close second. Also liked tag title match.

First half of rumble was booked v well imo. Nice surprised and bray was awesome.

Shame they dropped ball. But I gotta agree with hollies. The fans should have not booed immediately after Bryan s exit. He's not got a divine right to win it

Maybe not not booed straight away, it was the pretty much continual booing that I don't agree with.

They were pissed he got eliminated, that's fine, but I don't think a number of people deserved the treatment Mysterio got last year.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raj_91 wrote: »
    Lol Network re-airing the Rumble again. Going to watch some IYH PPVs/Bret matches. :D

Most months they don't have a post game show and just immediately play the ppv again the moment it ends.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    But then a heel wins the Mania main event? I guess HHH vs Sting would have to go on last.

They might need Rock to stick around because Heyman is going to crucify this poor fool on the mic unless they reign him in a lot.
    Cue a Seth Rollins face turn cash-in at the end of the night?
  • Options
    PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bret Hart matches during IYH PPV's. :cool:
  • Options
    Lee_Smith2Lee_Smith2 Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least WM 31 will be an amusing train wreck. I'm sensing the worst WM since number 9.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I completely forgot about Rusev towards the end of the rumble, until he appeared again, did anyone see the fallout on the Network? Looks like Rusev/Cena is happening.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah cool thanks for that. :)

You're welcome, even if you're using a VISA Debit it's cool. They actually have some good compilations on there, sort of like the DVD WWE does but they are for guys like Muta, and series like the Super Jr and G1 Climax series. They have subtitles but not translations for a lot of stuff.
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Try the Final Four match from 1997, then switch to Sid v Henry Godwinn from IYH 3 when you need sleep.:D
  • Options
    ICT User 77ICT User 77 Posts: 11,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, I'm still hoping for a Legacy reunion. :D

You're already in a faction dude. The best there is.....
    I completely forgot about Rusev towards the end of the rumble, until he appeared again, did anyone see the fallout on the Network? Looks like Rusev/Cena is happening.

Yep.

All that buildup for Rusev and Cena will knock it down.

I'm not actually bothered though as I don't like Rusev's cheap heat politics thing.
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cue a Seth Rollins face turn cash-in at the end of the night?

I can deal with that. Rollins impressed me a lot tonight. See, they know how to make him a star, so how do they fail so spectacularly with Reigns? Or course, Rollins is much the better wrestler.
  • Options
    PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As of today's date (26th of January) Nikki Bella has moved up to number 12 in the all time list of (in her two) combined reigns (with Brie Bella and Natalya) on 70 days:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WWE_Divas_Champions
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 40,027
    Forum Member
    In fairness Cena at least comes across as somewhat self aware and kind of likeable dick (to me at least). Reigns just comes across as a dick.

It's a shame really because I really do like Roman, I've said many times he could be the next big star but Mania this year, after spending most of his solo run injured, is not that time.

I know I keep saying it but seriously, put Rollins and Reigns next to each other, I know who I'm picking.
  • Options
    PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    You're welcome, even if you're using a VISA Debit it's cool. They actually have some good compilations on there, sort of like the DVD WWE does but they are for guys like Muta, and series like the Super Jr and G1 Climax series. They have subtitles but not translations for a lot of stuff.

NICE! I'd sign up just for the Muta stuff alone! Not too bothered by the subs but cool that some of it is subbed.
    Try the Final Four match from 1997, then switch to Sid v Henry Godwinn from IYH 3 when you need sleep.:D

Raj doesn't sleep, he's a machine!
  • Options
    lionsof66lionsof66 Posts: 4,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Or Sheamus too? Yet another thing wrong with that Rumble.

Surely one of those two could've had a spot over freaking Ryder or Titus O'Neill?

Ryder and Titus I can deal with, at least they are on the roster. Why the hell was Boogeyman in? And I hate to say it but DDP as well. Bubba Ray was cool and hopefully they will actually give him a short term deal, but DDP and especially the boogeyman who did nothing... Yikes.

I hated how easily some of the stars were thrown out as well... Ziggler, Ambrose, Rusev.... Hell, bray was there for a long time and got a lot of eliminations but was thrown out so easily.

I think my favourite part of the whole match was R Truth substituting for D Von, which probably sums up how awful it was.
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    On review the worst part for me is actually the manner of how Big Show and Kane took out ambrose/Ziggler/wyatt....come on it's 2015 not the late 90s!!! Again though it feels that they had to go as they'd of been cheered over Reigns.

Ziggler was treated worse than Bryan, built up with the survivor series win, he really should of come out early and lasted like 30mins but not he comes out last and gets wasted on the big show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JCR wrote: »
    Most months they don't have a post game show and just immediately play the ppv again the moment it ends.

Ah right right, it was my first time watching a PPV on the Network, figured the fallout show would last a little longer.

Also, about the Network, where can I find the Bryan's road to WM/documentary they aired last year, missed out as I didn't have the Network last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee_Smith2 wrote: »
    At least WM 31 will be an amusing train wreck. I'm sensing the worst WM since number 9.
    It can't possibly be as bad (or worse than) 9 though which is something.

I will say I'm kind of interested to see what WWE does here. If the Reigns reaction doesn't turn around in the next week or two will they do another Mania u-turn and change main event plans again? In theory they could just throw a couple of other guys into that main event.
  • Options
    grazey1985grazey1985 Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee_Smith2 wrote: »

Nothing is bad as 27. 1 match show

I don't think it was a bad ppv. Apart from the woman's match and the 2nd half of the rumble I quite enjoyed it
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This discussion has been closed.