Options

Millionaire Jordan Uses Government Taxis!

Comments

• Options
    feckitfeckit Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harvey is entitled to it.
    Lots of millionaires and poor people with disabled kids who go to Special needs school who have a statement of educational needs can get free transport from the council.
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    She also gives thousands to charity her son is entitled to have help he needs it the child is entitled to be treated in the same way as any other child that needs help
    Plus his mum will be paying tax and a lot of it so what if she think her son will get better treatment or help by the hns

People assume that KP will be paying a lot of tax. Anyone in KPs position I am sure will have the best possible accountant and offset tax against losses for a start. Another FM broke down exactly what she could pay in taxes on another thread and equated to something like £25 grand or so per year with different claims she can have. I agree that every child and adult should get help they are entitled to but I am also of the opinion that it should be means tested so that many of the 24 hour carers out there who are only getting just over £60 per week carers allowance may get a better share of the pie.

edited
  • Options
    urt31urt31 Posts: 2,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    Spot on if you can afford to pay you should also why shouldnt the boys dad be made to pay.

She does pay, we have a system in which you pay tax in exchange for access to certain services. NHS support is one of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Shame for Harvey that the government refused to open a free school for 90 special children that was campaigned for in Sussex - he wouldn't have to spend hours in a car every day if they had okayed it.

It's not KP's place to pay for it - it's Harveys entitlement and Hopkins knows this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that if I was a multi-millionaire I would pay for my own drivers/taxis and everything else. No question in my mind.
  • Options
    WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her child is not a millionaire. The principles that provide the same level of care for children regardless of parentage must be applied to the children of wealthy parents as much as the children of impoverished parents. Should the children of wealthy parents, and wealthy people in general, also be excluded from free education and healthcare?
  • Options
    clitheroe1clitheroe1 Posts: 4,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's irrelevant how much she earns. Her child has special needs and as a society it is right that we give parents in her situation that support. David Cameron claimed various allowances for his disabled son Ivan and he and his wife are worth millions too so why shouldn't Katie Price?
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopkins is one nasty piece! Who is she to tell Katie P how to spend her money on her children, a severely disable one at that.

She pays her taxes, fair and square - go for it Katie, you're well entitled to whatever you get from the government.
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    urt31 wrote: »
    She does pay, we have a system in which you pay tax in exchange for access to certain services. NHS support is one of them.

Exactly, why should she pay twice?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    Harvey is the person who is entitled he does not earn katie money and it is funding to help him so I do not see any problem,
    Katie has been fantastic is supporting charities she isn't being selfish for having the support for Harvey that is offered to many families of all circumstances most people are ignorant to the disability system and think it is just help for ppl who are on low income, disability is not just poor for poor people!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Harvey is a British citizen and is entitled to care for his disabilities. We live in a ****ed up country where wealthy bankers envy the lives of the poor and the disabled. Katie Hopkins is totally debased to go after people through their disabled children.
  • Options
    eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Isn't it funny that there is always money available to help out other countries when they ask for help but when it comes to helping out our own the government always says there is no money

She doesn't need help. She is a millionairess.
    Her fee for a couple of weeks in CBB will be more than most people will earn in several years.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    JORDAN is her Alter Ego btw. Katie Price is Harvey's mother not Jordan.
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jobielad wrote: »
    People assume that KP will be paying a lot of tax. Anyone in KPs position I am sure will have the best possible accountant and offset tax against losses for a start. Another FM broke down exactly what she could pay in taxes on another thread and equated to something like £25 grand or so per year with different claims she can have. I agree that every child and adult should get help they are entitled to but I am also of the opinion that it should be means tested so that many of the 24 hour carers out there who are only getting just over £60 per week carers allowance may get a better share of the pie.

edited

No need of a child should be means tested full stop.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    clitheroe1 wrote: »
    It's irrelevant how much she earns. Her child has special needs and as a society it is right that we give parents in her situation that support. David Cameron claimed various allowances for his disabled son Ivan and he and his wife are worth millions too so why shouldn't Katie Price?

Just because Cameron does it, doesn't mean it is ok. No wonder the NHS is crippled.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eviled2010 wrote: »
    Her fee for a couple of weeks in CBB will be more than most people will earn in several years.
    That is irrelevant. Her child is entitled to care regardless of their parents' income. You can't test the need of a child.

not to mention her taxes probably will end up covering it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Hopkins running her mouth off as usual. I KNEW she would start on Pricey!
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And the amount she pays in tax is more than most will pay in several years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because Cameron does it, doesn't mean it is ok. No wonder the NHS is crippled.

Totally agree and no wonder cutbacks in Social Services provision have been cutback so drastically in the past 3 years
  • Options
    BafarBafar Posts: 1,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HALibutt wrote: »
    Hmm..........

Discuss :o

You write headlines for a tabloid dont you.
  • Options
    andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    If it is wrong, then the government should not let millionaires claim benefits like this

Imo, she is not in the wrong

The government however...
  • Options
    John_DarylJohn_Daryl Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hihopes wrote: »
    She pays her taxes - same percentage of her earnings as everybody else - therefore is entitled to a percentage of the benefits same as everybody else I suppose.

Utter rubbish!!....I worked for 30 years and paid my taxes all that time. Now, unlike most people, I actually was sensible and didn't spend every penny I got on cars, holidays etc so when I lost my job in 2013 I had more than £16k in savings, therefore I don't get a SINGLE PENNY from the government. So WHY should someone who has earned millions and is also earning hell and all from this programme alone, be entitled to receive hard working tax payers money when she could afford to pay herself. Not only that, but people like her are making the scarce resources available these days for those who really NEED IT, harder to get.
    Its disgraceful and so are the people saying its right, Katie H has got it spot on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    farlofan wrote: »

How do you know this especially as businesswomen like KP will have a first rate accountant no doubt
  • Options
    eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    farlofan wrote: »

She has millions and can afford it.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are missing my point. The only reason some people are even moaning about Katie Price is because the government says there isn't enough money in the country.

Well it's quite simple. Stop spending so much money on other countries when they need help and start spending it on our own.