Options

Coronation Street - Suspension of Reality (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    stevepjkstevepjk Posts: 2,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    BIB - I finished high school at 3pm; no SOR.
    F
    I finished school at 4pm, but then I left school.........
    29 years ago! :o

That closing scene with David looked like he'd bumped off Max (if it was brookside he probably would have done)
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very rare I make a comment but had to after tonight's episode. the worst, plotless, poorly acted piece of drivvel I've ever seen. I know they're trying to make the stars of tomorrow but Craig, sinead, chesney, kirk and faye have worse acting than a high school production of Cinderella

Faye's the worst one of that lot. Just wait for her big up coming SL! :o:o:o
  • Options
    Scotty_WaldenScotty_Walden Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    BIB - I finished high school at 3pm; no SOR.

And when I finished school, we left at 3.25pm... so I was home for 3.40pm too
  • Options
    MartinRosenMartinRosen Posts: 33,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stevepjk wrote: »

Taken you a long time to get home ;-) :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Our school ended at 3.20 & I left in 1976 so its not a new thing, mind you we started at 8.30 & only had 1hr for dinner, a school a couple of miles away was 9-4 with 1 & 1/2 hours dinner
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    why is Sinead still lying down flat ? Don't they raise the bed up ? she will have a bad back now lying like that for weeks
  • Options
    CorstemmeeCorstemmee Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    why is Sinead still lying down flat ? Don't they raise the bed up ? she will have a bad back now lying like that for weeks

Chest problems would be more of a concern. Pneumonia and the likes. And pressure sores.
  • Options
    MartinRosenMartinRosen Posts: 33,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was waiting for the psychiatrist to see Sinead and say "Hello Scooter" , and she in turn would say "Hello Mr Budgen - I thought you were dead!" :D
  • Options
    CorstemmeeCorstemmee Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sinead's mascara is doing a sterling job. It deserves an Oscar

I know - it's incredible! Considering the state she's in, her mascara has remained immaculate.
    I wonder what brand it is - I need to buy some!
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    Corstemmee wrote: »
    Chest problems would be more of a concern. Pneumonia and the likes. And pressure sores.

What about blood clots? She'd just had surgery and has been laying still in bed since.
  • Options
    skteoskskteosk Posts: 19,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shineads great granny has regenerated as she didn't look like Juliet Kaplan
    She looks exactly like Juliet(te) Kaplan, mainly because she is her. Says so on the cast list and everything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    What about blood clots? She'd just had surgery and has been laying still in bed since.

She'll be on some sort of medication for that, its not uncommon for people to be totally immobile for day or weeks, or longer. At the end of the if moving her at all is risky she wont be moved, having said that she'll be running up & down the corridors on her own in a week ;)
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    Tod's hideously scarred face has put me off my tea.:o
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Todd;s scar nearly gone tonight, and yet other night you could see it clear

I'm on Scar Watch whenever Corrie is on :D Didnt he say the doctors told him he would be scarred for life? Errr no. Possibly scarred for a few weeks :p

ewoodie wrote: »
    Sinead can feel her legs again. It's a miracle. It's the granny wot dun it.

Like I said before. She'll be back in the Rovers by March!
  • Options
    chestfieldchestfield Posts: 3,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did the injured go direct to Weatherfield General? The map on the wall clearly showed that name
  • Options
    stevepjkstevepjk Posts: 2,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skteosk wrote: »
    She looks exactly like Juliet(te) Kaplan, mainly because she is her. Says so on the cast list and everything.

Oops, my mistake, I was getting mixed up with Kate Fitzgerald who played sineads gran at the wedding

Sorry
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very rare I make a comment but had to after tonight's episode. the worst, plotless, poorly acted piece of drivvel I've ever seen. I know they're trying to make the stars of tomorrow but Craig, sinead, chesney, kirk and faye have worse acting than a high school production of Cinderella

I agree. Last nights two episodes were dire. How on earth do the writers come up with a storyline like the "hilarious" joke Sawfie and Maddeh played on Norris with his phone? Why do they insist on these two acting like nine year olds >:(
  • Options
    skteoskskteosk Posts: 19,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oops, my mistake, I was getting mixed up with Kate Fitzgerald who played sineads gran at the wedding

Sorry
    No problem, just thought I'd point that out.
  • Options
    willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    F

That closing scene with David looked like he'd bumped off Max (if it was brookside he probably would have done)
    I left school 6 years ago. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PERILLA wrote: »
    I agree. Last nights two episodes were dire. How on earth do the writers come up with a storyline like the "hilarious" joke Sawfie and Maddeh played on Norris with his phone? Why do they insist on these two acting like nine year olds >:(

What else can they do with them? What purpose do they actually serve in Corrie apart from having the upper hand and sniggering.

They do exactly the same to Sally, Tim, Beth and Dev and anyone else who is deemed to be stupid compared to them.

Time to send them off backpacking and return some time later with a new Sophie.
  • Options
    MeldrewmanMeldrewman Posts: 3,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I thought I'd given a £20 I'd insist that the till was checked! It's certainly unlikely that someone as feisty as Maddeh would just accept the situation
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on Scar Watch whenever Corrie is on :D Didnt he say the doctors told him he would be scarred for life? Errr no. Possibly scarred for a few weeks :p

Like I said before. She'll be back in the Rovers by March!

That scar barely exists now.

Sinead will be doing double somersaults and cartwheels before too long!

Also FMs posted that the cafe wall shook/wobbled when Todd leaned on it. Anyone remember ACORN ANTIQUES!
  • Options
    Camella_ThompsoCamella_Thompso Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    What else can they do with them? What purpose do they actually serve in Corrie apart from having the upper hand and sniggering.

They do exactly the same to Sally, Tim, Beth and Dev and anyone else who is deemed to be stupid compared to them.

I agree Sophie is supposed to me 19/20? The actress acts like a 15 year old.
  • Options
    Sandra BeeSandra Bee Posts: 9,461
    Forum Member

Exactly this :(
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=Lost Tripper;76735634

Eva looked very pregnant from a waist high side view, sitting in the kitchen.
    .[/QUOTE]

She was standing holding her handbag in front of her' to hide the bump' when talking to Jason's dad.
  • Options
    Sandra BeeSandra Bee Posts: 9,461
    Forum Member
    I hear Sinead's put her name down for the Weathie Half Marathon.
This discussion has been closed.