"one day astrology will have a role to play in healthcare"

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Maybe what he really meant was with the way things go and with NHS Managers receiving huge wage packets and wasting money whilst Nurses etc work like crazy that sooner or later Mystic Meg will have a better idea of when you get your OP than an overworked Doctor will.
    Don't mention that to MPs otherwise they'll all want a job as a NHS manager
  • Options
    alfamalealfamale Posts: 10,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I absolutely don't want to go over old ground, so not quite to the standard of that horribly crass Austin Mitchell remark, but we're going to see at GE how stupid and person can be & still win a safe seat. Treddinick won Bosworth in 2010 with 42.6%, LibDems came second with 33.3% and Lab third with 16.0%. So with LibDem vote collapsing since 2010 and Lab not a cat in hells chance of a 13.3% swing from Tory to Labour as this never happens then Treddinick should keep his seat.
  • Options
    Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alfamale wrote: »
    I absolutely don't want to go over old ground, so not quite to the standard of that horribly crass Austin Mitchell remark, but we're going to see at GE how stupid and person can be & still win a safe seat. Treddinick won Bosworth in 2010 with 42.6%, LibDems came second with 33.3% and Lab third with 16.0%. So with LibDem vote collapsing since 2010 and Lab not a cat in hells chance of a 13.3% swing from Tory to Labour as this never happens then Treddinick should keep his seat.
    Ukip not interested?
  • Options
    AaronWxAaronWx Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A further example of how right-wing thinkers just aren't very intelligent.
  • Options
    TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,417
    Forum Member
    "one day astrology will have a role to play in healthcare"

It turns out that the true identity of David Tredinnick's medical and psychic advisor has now been revealed as being Sparkles the Magic Horse: http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/2024529976/10cm-Hot-new-2014-classic-font-b-toys-b-font-anime-pvc-figure-horse-for-boys.jpg
  • Options
    GreatGodPanGreatGodPan Posts: 53,186
    Forum Member
    I have always found those who put their faith in astrology to be as narrow-minded as those who always blindly accept the scientific orthodoxy of the day.
  • Options
    LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moox wrote: »
    It already is. Places like the Bristol Homeopathic Hospital have been around for decades

Yup: http://www.uhbristol.nhs.uk/patients-and-visitors/your-hospitals/bristol-homeopathic-hospital/

I used to live around the corner to them. One day I popped in to see what they did.

It was empty.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    David Tredinnick MP

Mind you he has form in this area

Certifiable loony
  • Options
    Clarisse76Clarisse76 Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    LostFool wrote: »
    Yup: http://www.uhbristol.nhs.uk/patients-and-visitors/your-hospitals/bristol-homeopathic-hospital/

I used to live around the corner to them. One day I popped in to see what they did.

It was empty.
    No, no, no - they were treating an agoraphobe ;-)
  • Options
    Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    I think he may have misunderstood things when his doctor said "You're talking through your anus."