Options

Do any of you buy kinky toys?

Comments

• Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    i did once purchase a butt plug with a watch on it

Meh I suppose they had to get rid of those surplus pedometer things..did it have an alarm function after so many 'steps' or the brucie bonus some may say..ooh matron an aw that..'boom tish'. :D:D Yeah I try too hard..sos :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    I see this is the Friday sex thread and now I dont have any

The words "pulling at the weekend" seem to have taken on a different meaning since my day.
  • Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    The words "pulling at the weekend" seem to have taken on a different meaning since my day.

:D:D Oh aye for sure...its all online now it seems..I am old and just here for the :D Meh..etc..meh..Yes next time I have a babysitter or my ex has the kids I will be off like a shot outside to a gig or somewhere..:)
  • Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Q - Does a sex addict buy kinky toys?
    A - Of course I do. :)
  • Options
    Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EStaffs90 wrote: »

Give me a shout next time you're in the Liverpool area and I'll show you the sights!
  • Options
    Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    EStaffs90 wrote: »

If only sex addicts buy sex toys then the majority of the population must be addicts...I certainly am!!!!
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, never been to a party like that though, I just normally order from lovehoney.

I have heard that they are quite good there and their customer service is very good as they do not prejudge people.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you pulling tonight though?
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the watch for?

to know what time it was
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    Prefer dinky toys.

That made me laugh :D

Not many sex toys are 'dinky' though ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    to know what time it was

Blimy Billy. You must be very supple if you can read the time on it when you've got it in!!!
  • Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Billy is very mobile. He does the Davina McCall yoga don't you Billy. He can scratch his head using his toes.
  • Options
    gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hazydayz wrote: »
    I thought this stuff went out of fashion years ago but a friend of mine is hosting one of these parties for women where they sell the underwear and the toys for the bedroom, body chocolate and stuff like that. I did notice one of those fleshlights a few years back and was going to get one. I didnt know if you could somehow clamp it to a table, maybe my computer desk and that way I could stand up and use it and get it at the right height for me. That way I can gyrate into it and watch the screen at the same time. Im single so i have no use for all the other toys at the moment.

Yes you can get a suction cup accessory and secure it to a flat surface. Fleshlights are great but annoying to clean if you don't live alone you can't leave it sitting out to air dry.
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been to a couple of Ann Summers parties and indeed their shops but I find their range not only quite limited but also a lot more expensive than other online shops. In their shops I find the staff a little patronising, I just want to peruse the sex toys in peace, if I need any assistance I'll ask for it. I hate them thinking I don't know what I'm after when I do.

As for own collection, yes me and my boyfriend have a wide range of toys we like using.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes you can get a suction cup accessory and secure it to a flat surface. Fleshlights are great but annoying to clean if you don't live alone you can't leave it sitting out to air dry.

And if you do leave a dildo to air dry on a ledge, you get funny looks from the window cleaner when he knocks for his money. :blush:
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Empty Pringles tube and some microwaved tripe.

A smarties tube would do it for me.. :(
  • Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member

Do you have one attached to a surface? Do you wave your hands in the air while you thrust lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Billy is very mobile. He does the Davina McCall yoga don't you Billy. He can scratch his head using his toes.

I should've known!
  • Options
    gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have one attached to a surface? Do you wave your hands in the air while you thrust lol.

No I don't have the suction cup but I know you can get one from the website.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will_Bee wrote: »
    I bought a vibrator from the pound shop. They called it a "personal massager" and it came with batteries.

It worked ok and was good for the price, now its in a drawer somewhere.

I bought one of those....unfortunately it made my flatmates' tellys go funny every time I used it :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Handsfree is great for when you want to combine a bit of a boing with doing the ironing
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I must admit I have occasionally wondered how the heck one of those can be cleaned. I can't help thinking they would get a bit whiffy after a few uses :p
    pope_tart wrote: »
    I bought one of those....unfortunately it made my flatmates' tellys go funny every time I used it :(

:D:D:D This actually made me laugh!
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm quite open, sexually... But I have no ****ing idea what a fleshlight is???
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    To digress slightly, it always amazes me what poor-quality tat is sold by outfits like Anne Summers.

Missus goes to the parties once in a while and it's all plastic handcuffs for £15 and sexy-nurse outfits for £45 when, if you really wanted to get into that stuff, you could get much better quality or much better prices by shopping on-line.

She once bought a "corset" from an Anne Summers party with the idea that it'd work as part of a fancy-dress costume.
    Cost £60-odd and turned out to be flimsy, fragile, tat which fell to bits the first time she tried it on.
    Got on Etsy and found "proper", high-quality, corsets available for around £50.
  • Options
    Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite open, sexually... But I have no ****ing idea what a fleshlight is???

Nor did I until 10 seconds ago. Google will solve that mystery for you, although it's a pretty weird invention (the fleshlight, not Google).