Options

Helen Woods arrested

Comments

• Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    Hope we never vote for a person like Helen ever ever again and hope we don't fall for the producers agenda too. >:(

Last year we were duped into their petty little games, this year we need to be stronger. :)

Did you vote for Helen :confused:

I assumed people that voted for her wanted her to win and weren't duped at all. I mean her character and personality was hardly hidden so I'd be surprised if people were only voting for her because they fell for an agenda. I think they meant their vote.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    wrong thread
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is hardly a surprise she got herself into this sort of trouble since she left the house. . it is what she is all about.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Violent.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I voted for Helen to win (voted for Christopher too).

I thought she was the best of the bunch at the time - there wasn't much to choose from. I didn't like Ashleigh. Helen could be aggressive and argumentative but she was honest - I don't like sneaky.

I've not been impressed since she's been out - I don't approve of anyone throwing drinks over someone - it's not nice but ................unfortunately it's something that happens in pubs and clubs up and down the country. As for Danielle - I think she was/is a devious, manipulative character - I suppose Helen felt the same.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Lets face it, it's only a matter of time before Helen really does hurt someone...the police might as well lock her up now...saves time. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I thought she was the best of the bunch at the time - there wasn't much to choose from. I didn't like Ashleigh. Helen could be aggressive and argumentative but she was honest - I don't like sneaky.

Yeah, because Helen was such a loveable person inside the BB house. ;-)

Why on earth would you (or anyone) think she was the best of "a bad bunch"? theres a huge difference between being honest and being nasty and abusive...and she ALWAYS crossed that line.

The two Chris's might not have been to your taste but they were and always will be far better than the Helen's of this world.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Why on earth would you (or anyone) think she was the best of "a bad bunch"? theres a huge difference between being honest and being nasty and abusive...and she ALWAYS crossed that line.

The two Chris's might not have been to your taste but they were and always will be far better than the Helen's of this world.

Because I did .......along with a lot of others.

She was aggressive - she could be nasty at times - I chose her over the others .

I'm certainly not going down the route of arguing it all over again - I couldn't understand for the life of me why anyone voted JD or Gary Busey - I've given up arguing over it now though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lets face it, it's only a matter of time before Helen really does hurt someone...the police might as well lock her up now...saves time. :D

That is completely ridiculous.

She threw a drink over someone.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

I have only been present on one occasion when someone threw a drink over someone else and that was many years ago. The bloke who did the throwing was a dangerous thug.
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member

I assumed people that voted for her wanted her to win and weren't duped at all. I mean her character and personality was hardly hidden so I'd be surprised if people were only voting for her because they fell for an agenda. I think they meant their vote.

Helens cousin works for endemol so the whole thing was a blatant fix. >:( >:( >:(
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    Helens cousin works for endemol so the whole thing was a blatant fix. >:( >:( >:(

Was that Conor's cousin too :confused: Are they related :o

:D;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was that Conor's cousin too :confused: Are they related :o

:D;-)

No Connors cousins, step - brothers, niece was best friends with the daughter of the woman who cleaned the producers office.:o
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    I was surprised it came down to Helen VS Ashley.

I thought the Public would have chosen Christopher as the winner. He was much nicer and more deserving than either of them, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    acid rain wrote: »

I thought the Public would have chosen Christopher as the winner. He was much nicer and more deserving than either of them, in my opinion.

He was lovely .........he didn't seem to get the proper hard core public support though. I think he was better as a lone wolf - his teaming up with Mark did him no favours IMO.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    acid rain wrote: »

Maybe because Ashley made it known that she didn't like Helen and wasn't taking any of her nonsense, whereas Christopher sort of sat on the fence most of the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member

It was ridiculous this time yes, but if we are honest she is the type that'll end up getting arrested for something serious...sooner or later.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He was lovely .........he didn't seem to get the proper hard core public support though. I think he was better as a lone wolf - his teaming up with Mark did him no favours IMO.

Are you talking about male Ash in last years BB...."lovely"? :o

That guy who has no respect for women Ashley? :o

Has this forum gone mad while I've been away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Because I did .......along with a lot of others.

She was aggressive - she could be nasty at times - I chose her over the others .

I'm certainly not going down the route of arguing it all over again - I couldn't understand for the life of me why anyone voted JD or Gary Busey - I've given up arguing over it now though.

Hey listen, I don't want to go over old ground and argue this all over again either, but if you are going to make comments like that you must expect a little comeback. ;-)

BTW, please DO NOT put Gary Busey or Davidson in the same bracket as Helen please, they weren't a vile thuggish bullies.
  • Options
    ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you talking about male Ash in last years BB...."lovely"? :o

That guy who has no respect for women Ashley? :o

Has this forum gone mad while I've been away.
    No, Penny was talking about Christopher.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hey listen, I don't want to go over old ground and argue this all over again either, but if you are going to make comments like that you must expect a little comeback. ;-)

BTW, please DO NOT put Gary Busey or Davidson in the same bracket as Helen please, they weren't a vile thuggish bullies.

I do accept comeback but as I said - I'm not going to defend it all over again. It was exhausted (and more) at the time and I will happily put JD in the mix with the likes of Helen. I don't know enough of Gary Busey.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Danielle is one of my all-time least favourite HMs. I know some people found her innocuous or inoffensive, but she showed some of my least favourite traits in humans: hypocritical, deceitful, delusional, manipulative and weak.

All of those traits (except possibly 'weak') apply even more to Helen.
    AA2009 wrote: »
    The only reason anyone ever liked Danielle was because she was anti-Helen. She was always horrible herself, as bad or worse than Helen.

None of that is true. No one in bb15 was always horrible, or as bad or worse than Helen; and there were times when at least some people liked Danielle for other reasons than her being anti-Helen. Being anti-Helen was rightly a big point in any HM's favour though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Meaning their vote is not inconsistent with being duped or with falling for an agenda.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Helen was sneaky and dishonest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To reduce cognitive dissonance. For instance, if someone liked Jale or Kim, they might deal with Jale or Kim becoming part of Helen's group and friendly with her by seeing Helen as not so bad, or by seeing other (anti-Helen) HMs as being as bad or worse.