Options

I'm torn

Comments

• Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not about him not wanting to see it, it's about me not wanting to show it, will just have to try and hide it as best I can when we shower

I've belittled, mocked and sneered on this topic? :confused:

No but you play a good victim :D
  • Options
    EbonyHamsterEbonyHamster Posts: 8,175
    Forum Member
    benjamini wrote: »
    No but you play a good victim :D

Not a victim
  • Options
    Monkey TennisMonkey Tennis Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to be a two way street. :confused:

It really doesn't seem to be a two way street.

This isn't personal at you by the way, just an observation.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    It's not about him not wanting to see it, it's about me not wanting to show it, will just have to try and hide it as best I can when we shower

I've belittled, mocked and sneered on this topic? :confused:

As someone who has spent many an hour reading the threads of Tinks yes she does get belittle, mocked and sneered at. The thing is she has herself been guilty of that kind of behaviour many times. The thread that comes to my mind is one in which she was sneering at women who had had breast implants. Her opinion was scathing., her being a non girlie. When it was pointed out by a poster that having her implants were result of breat cancer, there was no apology or anything, just more of her vile opinion. Then of course her thoughts and opinions on mental health. I could go on.

If you don't want to be belittled , mocked and sneered at then perhaps you need to look to yourself and ask yourself why the same thing happens again and again in every forum you join.

Just my observation, a person who once defended you when i first came across you and felt sorry for the treatment you were getting. I soon realised my error.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As someone who has spent many an hour reading the threads of Tinks yes she does get belittle, mocked and sneered at. The thing is she has herself been guilty of that kind of behaviour many times. The thread that comes to my mind is one in which she was sneering at women who had had breast implants. Her opinion was scathing., her being a non girlie. When it was pointed out by a poster that having her implants were result of breat cancer, there was no apology or anything, just more of her vile opinion. Then of course her thoughts and opinions on mental health. I could go on.

If you don't want to be belittled , mocked and sneered at then perhaps you need to look to yourself and ask yourself why the same thing happens again and again in every forum you join.

Just my observation, a person who once defended you when i first came across you and felt sorry for the treatment you were getting. I soon realised my error.

I don't remember the breast implant thing :confused:

I will admit that in the past I've had narrow minded ignorant views on MH issues which my opinions have changed on
  • Options
    Monkey TennisMonkey Tennis Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All this looks like is an attempt to defend the belittling and mocking really and it's not any justification. It all seems a bit school playground if I'm honest.
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ebony why do you do this to yourself???
  • Options
    tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She wrote a terrible thing once about a girl who had disclosed sexual abuse, someone was asking advice about it on MSE and she virtually posted that the girl had been asking for it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The thing with MSE is that I got started on way before I said anything bad
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    The thing with MSE is that I got started on way before I said anything bad

Aww that makes it ok then
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cris182 wrote: »
    Aww that makes it ok then

Why should I be nice to people who are nasty to me

Anyway, what I've said on past forums has nothing to do with being on here now
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

It does show the type of person you are though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cris182 wrote: »
    It does show the type of person you are though

Not really

People can change and as I said why should I be nice to people who were nasty to me
  • Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The relevance is that you've been posting the same contradictory, attention seeking nonsense for years. Some people on these boards have offered you well considered and lengthy advice, sometimes revealing personal details about their own problems without realising that you never take on board any advice given and that you have no intention of making any of the changes they suggest to improve your life.

For example,all the threads everywhere about your sex life and its non existence at your choice, yet here you are wailing that your boyf will not want you because of scabs, despite your insistence that you don't want him to want you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There's more to sex than intercourse
  • Options
    RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    E, your some kind of masochist who enjoys the vicarious pleasure of being ridiculed on a daily basis ?
    Still D
    Strictly speaking D would only exclude those answers that came "above", or before, it. In other words A to C.

As E comes below D it would not be dismissed.
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member

Or you could just shower on your own. Unless I'm missing something here, isn't that bloody obvious.
  • Options
    .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    Or you could all just...you know...stop feeding her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    .Lauren. wrote: »
    Or you could all just...you know...stop feeding her.

Yeah one could, but I'm a bit bored. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    jra wrote: »
    Yeah one could, but I'm a bit bored. :p

Is this a first, Jra on advice? :D
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or you could just shower on your own. Unless I'm missing something here, isn't that bloody obvious.

She means that her partner assists her to shower as he's her carer. Presumably.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yeah you're missing something
  • Options
    RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,074
    Forum Member
    There's more to sex than intercourse

Maybe the reason your BF doesn't seem interested is that he's bored with no intercourse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe the reason your BF doesn't seem interested is that he's bored with no intercourse.

Maybe
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah you're missing something

Apparently so.
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    She means that her partner assists her to shower as he's her carer. Presumably.

Fair enough. I've not really been following the history. CBA to be honest. You know, other people's problems, not really interested in the main, as I don't know them from Adam.
    avasgranny wrote: »
    Is this a first, Jra on advice? :-D

I often give advice on DS, but probably sometimes not the advice one wants to hear, like **** off, you stupid ****. But, as you know, I'm only here to help. :p