Options

This is why Aaron was ejected from the house

Comments

• Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    I don't think people are understanding why he has been removed, it would seem it's not because he was simply flipping out his penis... it's because despite being told many times to basically put it away by others - he didn't listen.

Where did you get this information :confused: The article posted here says 'Despite Joel’s continual requests for him to behave himself, Aaron continues to tease and flash to the amusement of some of the other Housemates.' You make it sound like it's been an ongoing behaviour of Aaron and other HMs have asked him to stop.

Of course that may be the case but we don't have that information at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JillyA wrote: »
    Oh f*** its gonna be ShowBiz!!!

Really hope so :cool: He deserves his chance and I think he'll be a right laugh.
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron was a ticking timebomb....
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where did you get this information :confused: The article posted here says 'Despite Joel’s continual requests for him to behave himself, Aaron continues to tease and flash to the amusement of some of the other Housemates.' You make it sound like it's been an ongoing behaviour of Aaron and other HMs have asked him to stop.

Of course that may be the case but we don't have that information at the moment.

Others - as in Joel told him to "behave". The other I was referring to was Joel.

Joel probably didn't really give a shit, but obviously BB do.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Luxray wrote: »
    Not that I'm condoning anything (I cannot stand Aaron), but surely a warning would suffice? Especially since Joel didn't complain about it. Producers are desperate for ratings.

He was warned and did it again and got removed.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

There is a clip of him in the DR and what BB said - in part - on another thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    There is a clip of him in the DR and what BB said - in part - on another thread.

Here's the clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o20SLJcP4Nw

It doesn't say anything about other HMs asking him to stop :confused:
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o20SLJcP4Nw

:)
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's the clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o20SLJcP4Nw

It doesn't say anything about other HMs asking him to stop :confused:

we only saw the end part of Aaron in the DR ..
    usually BB ask the HM to explain what happened in full before dishing out the punishment on the HM, which we saw in that clip
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do feel for him, because he was obviously drunk while doing it.

Not sure what to think yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Others - as in Joel told him to "behave". The other I was referring to was Joel.

Joel probably didn't really give a shit, but obviously BB do.

So others means only Joel :confused: Ok :D
    He was warned and did it again and got removed.

How do you know this :confused:

It sounds to me like he was removed before any initial warnings.
  • Options
    Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do feel for him, because he was obviously drunk while doing it.

Not sure what to think yet.

so was the guy in the last Celeb BB but he still got the boot
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Whatever it was, it looks like he was aware that he had behaved unacceptably.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    we only saw the end part of Aaron in the DR ..
    usually BB ask the HM to explain what happened in full before dishing out the punishment on the HM, which we saw in that clip

Exactly but the posters I am quoting on here are saying what was said and what happened but clearly they cannot know this.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JillyA wrote: »
    Oh f*** its gonna be ShowBiz!!!

He'll drive the house mad if it is. :D
  • Options
    simonk243simonk243 Posts: 3,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    debi wrote: »
    I thought that however now the rumours are that the 'timebomb' theme has been dropped by Channel 5 so who knows!!

The "Timebomb" bit has been dropped from the Saturday onwards on Sky's guide don't know if that means anything ?
  • Options
    dylan99dylan99 Posts: 10,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Worra sex pest. Put him on the register. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    simonk243 wrote: »
    The "Timebomb" bit has been dropped from the Saturday onwards on Sky's guide don't know if that means anything ?

just wondering how "4 out 4 in" is a timebomb anyway
  • Options
    nomad2kingnomad2king Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    Whatever it was, it looks like he was aware that he had behaved unacceptably.
    But he wasn't so aware at the time and wouldn't have been aware the next time he got drunk.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    exactly my point, just because he's Gay doesn't mean he should get away with something like this

He hasn't has he :confused::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    just wondering how "4 out 4 in" is a timebomb anyway

4 out is like the final week and 4 in is like the opening show :cool: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so was the guy in the last Celeb BB but he still got the boot

Indeed.

I'm not sure if this is just a publicity stunt though?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He hasn't has he :confused::p

now Trevor you know the point I was making, that because he was Gay people were saying let him off with a warning
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed.

I'm not sure if this is just a publicity stunt though?

the publicity won't hurt but they can't be seen to let a gay man get away with something they chucked a straight man out for
  • Options
    BowdonBowdon Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's probably something to do with Aaron harassing / flirting with Joel. Joel as tried to be diplomatic about it. But when someone keeps coming on to you and you aren't gay, unless they back off, then its going to end with at the very least hurt feelings.

If one of the women kept saying to Aaron over and over "come on, I can make you straight".. building up to her flashing her bits saying "look what you're missing". Then I'm sure people would be complaining.