Options

Picture of Michelle Keegan's wedding dress

Comments

• Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    What with his waterproof suit, his brides Lipsy wedding dress and his mothers polyester monstrosity, the whole of the East Anglia fire service must have been on high alert last weekend. One stray **** butt and it'd be like the Towering Inferno

:D:D:D

I must say, neither of them are as tangoed as I was expecting.

I think back in the beginning they were genuinely in love, but I think Mark Wright is ultimately too in love with himself to really love and respect anyone else. She is the ultimate trophy - pretty, thin, famous and total eye candy.
  • Options
    Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggs wrote: »
    Their loved ones and people they were contractually obligated to invite :cool:

I disagree with this. I have to say I was actually really surprised at how few celebrities they did invite.
    The ones who did go seem to be be close to both the bride and groom like Anthony Cotton. There was only three from Corrie, two from Strictly and a handful from TOWIE.
    I wonder if the magazine was disappointed more didn't attend.
  • Options
    violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Prob.

She is a very beautiful girl but the back of the dress is too much for a wedding dress IMHO. it is nearly near the crack of her arse.
    The combination of her cleavage and the veryblow back is too sexy not classy IMHO
    And talking about her lovely pert arse how tacky to post a picture of her arse on his Twitter.

By posting the cover of hello it all reeks of Anthea Turner and the cadburys flake incident. Everything is product placement. I bet he even got the honeymoon hotel free he is name checking it on his Twitter.

All a bit tacky IMHO
  • Options
    day dreamerday dreamer Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's an absolutely gorgeous lass but the wedding dress isn't my style. I lean towards more traditional gowns, personally.
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like her dress at all, it looks really tacky, though that comes as no surprise really. When I saw Geri Halliwell's wedding dress a couple of weeks ago, I thought it was one of the nicest wedding dresses I've ever seen - I'd say this dress is at the other end of the scale!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    I don't like her dress at all, it looks really tacky, though that comes as no surprise really. When I saw Geri Halliwell's wedding dress a couple of weeks ago, I thought it was one of the nicest wedding dresses I've ever seen - I'd say this dress is at the other end of the scale!

I thought Geri looked looked lovely too.

It seems even on her wedding day she aiming for very sexy. I am surprised she allowed her hubby to post that pic of her arse you can practically see her vagina for god sake the bikini pants are so small and the camera up her arse.

He comes across as a right meat head.

I don't understand why she isn't savvy re her PR if she wants to get good acting parts unless she wants to be known as a sex symbol.

Every bit of this wedding has been sold out for money and product placement and pics of her arse with her crack and vagina nearly showing

Shame.
  • Options
    gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    I know this thread is all about 'oooh the dressssssssss' but I cannot get over how awful he looks. Christian Horner looked gorgeously dapper on his wedding day, but Mark looks like he bought his suit from Lidl and slept in it overnight. He looks grubby in those pics.

Agree that she has a very pretty face (but terrible taste in men).
    aggs wrote: »
    I'd just assumed his suit was made out of some water repellent fabric to repel with the copious amount of tears he would be shedding.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    What with his waterproof suit, his brides Lipsy wedding dress and his mothers polyester monstrosity, the whole of the East Anglia fire service must have been on high alert last weekend. One stray **** butt and it'd be like the Towering Inferno

You lot are awful thanks for the laughs:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Geri looked looked lovely too.

It seems even on her wedding day she aiming for very sexy. I am surprised she allowed her hubby to post that pic of her arse you can practically see her vagina for god sake the bikini pants are so small and the camera up her arse.

He comes across as a right meat head.

I don't understand why she isn't savvy re her PR if she wants to get good acting parts unless she wants to be known as a sex symbol.

Every bit of this wedding has been sold out for money and product placement and pics of her arse with her crack and vagina nearly showing

Shame.

Geri did look lovely and considering her dress cost £250,000 so she should have done. Our Michelle's was probably free.
  • Options
    Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geri did look lovely and considering her dress cost £250,000 so she should have done.

I don't think it matters how much a dress costs if the bride doesn't have taste.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Anne wrote: »
    I don't think it matters how much a dress costs if the bride doesn't have taste.

Very true you should always look classy on your wedding Groom and Bride nothing too sexy or revealing. I don't think a fishtail dress is appropriate for a wedding and yes he should have shaved.
  • Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well atleast she doesn't look like a terry's chocolate orange in it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very true you should always look classy on your wedding Groom and Bride nothing too sexy or revealing. I don't think a fishtail dress is appropriate for a wedding and yes he should have shaved.

True.

Have to agree he looks like he bought the suit from Lidl lol.

She is very pretty but showing too much cleavage AND back of dress is far too low.

I bet they paid for nothing all freebies and all a bit tacky.

I read they grapping everything they could get their hands on and they money mad. He even doing a interview in the daily mail already getting paid for it of course.

He comes across as having brains in his trousers and talentless to boot.
    The odd time I have seen him on TV I have turned over because he can't present to save his life.

I think she has made a mistake marrying him.

They think they are posh and becks lol.

I
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They do seem to mistakenly believe that possessing A-list looks should automatically elevate them to A-list status.
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Anne wrote: »

And a low back wiggle dress is just wrong on your wedding day. I think Michelle's weight loss isn't doing her face any favours. Her chin is very pointy compared to when she was on Corrie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On Michelle's official Facebook page there's more wedding photos including close up of her tacky wedding shoes.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a fan of the mermaid shape in general, but I think it suited Michelle.
    Yes, it was rather low cut and low at the back, but I really like that she had lace on her dress and that she didn't go strapless. So sick of strapless.

ETA. Agree with those who loved Geri's dress. If you're going to go for a full-on gown, that's exactly the way to do it, imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but the front of her dress is too sexy for church.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michelle-Keegan/290349284465102
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,238
    Forum Member
    Know what i noticed on that facebook all the soap actors appear to be actor/directors what do they direct or is that the only way you can select actor.
  • Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    Know what i noticed on that facebook all the soap actors appear to be actor/directors what do they direct or is that the only way you can select actor.

yeah it's 1 option, you're one or the other
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought there would be more Corrie cast members than just 3 and one of them hasn't been on Corrie in years. I assumed she would be quite popular at Corrie...

Those shoes, ugh
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I'm not a fan of fishtail dresses but it was her wedding day and if she liked it that's all that matters really.

MK could carry off any style IMO, she is a stunning woman with a great figure. She would probably look great in a bin bag.:)
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so glad I saw this thread!

A friend shared some of the pictures and I was amazed. Michelle is a pretty girl, Mark isn't my type but I see the appeal. The wedding just looked horribly tacky and its a shame as I think their wedding could have been very nice. The dress itself is awful, looks like something off my big fat gypsy wedding, I don't know why she showed that much flesh for. Her hair is awful yet her bridesmaids hair is nice.

Won't be buying the mag either way!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    I'm so glad I saw this thread!

A friend shared some of the pictures and I was amazed. Michelle is a pretty girl, Mark isn't my type but I see the appeal. The wedding just looked horribly tacky and its a shame as I think their wedding could have been very nice. The dress itself is awful, looks like something off my big fat gypsy wedding, I don't know why she showed that much flesh for. Her hair is awful yet her bridesmaids hair is nice.

Won't be buying the mag either way!

The bridesmaids looked very tasteful, Michelle did look very big fat Gypsy wedding, it would be suited to a Vegas showgirl marrying a sugar daddy, everything was on display!
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I can't believe they actually did that Dirty Dancing lift! 🙈 Criiinge! 😳

https://m.facebook.com/290349284465102/photos/pb.290349284465102.-2207520000.1433161999./464795160353846/?type=1&source=42

The dress is ok now I've seen it properly but not amazing. Her hair looks awful in some pictures but alright in others. I don't like her bouquet - it is way too large for her tiny frame.

Can someone give a link to the picture of the shoes please as I can't find them?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe they actually did that Dirty Dancing lift! 🙈 Criiinge! 😳

https://m.facebook.com/290349284465102/photos/pb.290349284465102.-2207520000.1433161999./464795160353846/?type=1&source=42

The dress is ok now I've seen it properly but not amazing. Her hair looks awful in some pictures but alright in others. I don't like her bouquet - it is way too large for her tiny frame.

Can someone give a link to the picture of the shoes please as I can't find them?

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1403764259949677

Not very original are they? I'm sure the dance will be on facebook before too long. Didn't she do well to not pop out of her dress! Hope this link works, it's her Management's official Facebook page.