Options

Why I called Brian a rapist: Helen Wood's ONLY Big Brother interview

Comments

• Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this happened BB will have this on video some where . also Mark tried to tell Joel about the weird sh-t Brian got up to in the bunker but Joel wouldn't listen
  • Options
    DaktaraDaktara Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Sounds to me like Brian was doing his version of the 'Frozen Chicken' popularised by last year's BBAus winner Ryan. I read he's a fan.

BBAus is one of the most sanitised, family friendly versions of BB and they showed Ryan doing this several times. He was never called a rapist, he won the show.

Harry wasn't dubbed a rapist for showing her fadge to the nation.

Ryan's chicken is here.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pepipop wrote: »
    No doubt BB said they couldn't. I'd believe it, as Helen's well aware she could be sued but she has BB as a witness to it all.

She called a housemate from last year a paedophile and called Victor a cokehead...so it's pretty obvious she's happy to say things/lies that could potentially ger herself sued that she couldn't prove.

Of course this is more her own "truth" so it's harder to sue...akin to The Daily Mail's version of the "truth" in regards to the Labour party.
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While regretful of her comments, a tearful Helen claimed "it is not how I speak to people, it's how I respond" – implying she is often picked on first.

I said this on here yesterday, and I'll say it again: To take Helen at her word, you'd have to believe she's been victimised and picked on by numerous HMs throughout both of her stays given how many arguments she's been at the centre of. seeing as she' clearly loves a ruck, and said herself that she provokes people for a reaction, I think it's fair to say she's actually playing the biggest victim-card in BB history.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    I remember Marc saying to Simon after an argument that Brian was a weirdo and you should of seen the things he was doing in the bunker. Simon said he didn't want to get involved and Marc left it at that but I was really curious about it and wanted him to expand on it. I guess I now know what things Belo did in that bunker.
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    This is what I wanted. The other side, and I believe her. What would be the point in her fabricating a story like that? If she has lied brian will sue. The bb footage will then be looked at for evidence and it would come out. So let's see if he does.

I believe everything she says about the aggression. I am not intimidated by anyone but watching Brian lose his temper, scream at the top of his voice and clench his fists worried me. If I had been in that room I would be scared.

BB shhot themselves in the foot all the time. They are obviously not going to want to remove a supposed "legend" for behaving badly. Brian was supposed to be some kind of hero in there. Maybe that is why strange behaviour wasn't shown.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marcs reaction to the frozen duck at the very end of that video :D:D
  • Options
    ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian did strip naked etc, there was a video posted on the main site - he called it the "frozen duck"?

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-33-marc-and-brian-plan-their-attack-house

- video here.

That's pretty much as Helen described it. Marc does look pretty astonished
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    Helen knows better than to blatantly lie - all of this will be on camera remember.

The video od the "frozen duck" incident was on the website - Helen was laughing along with Marc. She took the incident completely out of context. She is a liar.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope. Brian would have been removed; these are facts. All this said was "oh, he's not a rapist but he's a little rapey".

[highlight]She is very sociopathic.
    [/highlight]
    I'll assume that Daily star would provide Brian an opportunity to give his version, but I won't hold my breath.

People talk about blind hatred for Helen, but there appears to be a blind hatred for Belo. I just don't get the cult of Helen; this is someone's life.

Same thing 'this is someone's life,' when you make unfounded slurs on Helen
  • Options
    HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought l heard Brian reference "doing a frozen duck" when talking to Danny and Christian, l was :confused: at the time, now that makes sense.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    The video od the "frozen duck" incident was on the website - Helen was laughing along with Marc. She took the incident completely out of context. She is a liar.

Just watched it, Marc wasn't laughing, he looked amazed, said what is he doing, and told him to pull his pants up!
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    This is what I wanted. The other side, and I believe her. What would be the point in her fabricating a story like that? If she has lied brian will sue. The bb footage will then be looked at for evidence and it would come out. So let's see if he does.

I believe everything she says about the aggression. I am not intimidated by anyone but watching Brian lose his temper, scream at the top of his voice and clench his fists worried me. If I had been in that room I would be scared.

BB shhot themselves in the foot all the time. They are obviously not going to want to remove a supposed "legend" for behaving badly. Brian was supposed to be some kind of hero in there. Maybe that is why strange behaviour wasn't shown.

No, you wanted a side that appeared to exonerate Helen. Perhaps they should put out the scene in its entirety.
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some quite specific allegations there. We'll have to see how this plays out. The makers of TOWIE will know that Brian is litigious but if he does sue the cameras will have captured EVERYTHING. If he doesn't sue I'd take it that the cameras back up Helen's version of events.
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    She called a housemate from last year a paedophile and called Victor a cokehead...so it's pretty obvious she's happy to say things/lies that could potentially ger herself sued that she couldn't prove.

Of course this is more her own "truth" so it's harder to sue...akin to The Daily Mail's version of the "truth" in regards to the Labour party.

Did either sue?
  • Options
    celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    Can i first say i like Brian and am a fan .

I suspect he did this though as he is a massive big brother superfan and watches both BBUS and BBAU.
    The pots and pans idea he poached from BBUS.
    Thing is the winner of last years BBAU , Ryan
    His party piece was his frozen chicken

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=big+brother+ryan+chicken&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=J8ePVbX7Esat-QGw3p2gBA&ved=0CDQQsAQ#imgrc=XlRDeWc46DiTLM%3A

Pretty harmless fun , in that season , no one was offended , everybody thought it hilarious .

So i do think Brian probably did this
    I suspect however that Helen has embelished and added a few unsavoury details for effect .
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KT_Dog wrote: »
    the phrase 'Frozen Duck' was tossed about on this forum during the bunker days wasn't it? I didn't know what on earth it was about... Now I do... But if it was being discussed here then clearly it was mentioned in the house at some point?

Yes, I remember it and we've seen at least a still picture (perhaps even on the BBUK website) of him naked, doing it. I remember being confused as to exactly what was going on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desy Boy wrote: »
    Some quite specific allegations there. We'll have to see how this plays out. The makers of TOWIE will know that Brian is litigious but if he does sue the cameras will have captured EVERYTHING. If he doesn't sue I'd take it that the cameras back up Helen's version of events.

They can back-up events but not tell us whether she felt scared or not - unless she told Big Brother she was, of course, or asked to be moved to a safe place and vocalised her 'fears'.

The options above are not the only 2 options - Brian can ignore it and brush it aside as a load of crap not worth responding to. Laugh it off, so to speak.

Not saying it is or isn't a load of crap - it may be partially truth embellished for effect or not, who knows.

ETA: I wonder why, if she was so scared of him, she goaded him so much in that final fight rather than removing herself from the situation. ;)
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorsetlady wrote: »
    Same thing 'this is someone's life,' when you make unfounded slurs on Helen

I've come across people like that before. I recognise all of the signs. That of itself is not a crime.

This article is basically a way of saying he is not a rapist murdered but I felt that I was going to be raped and murdered.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pepipop wrote: »
    Did either sue?

Victor might be, I think the other person just ignored it (he maybe got an apology as they seem ok again now).
  • Options
    DaktaraDaktara Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Can i first say i like Brian and am a fan .

I suspect he did this though as he is a massive big brother superfan and watches both BBUS and BBAU.
    The pots and pans idea he poached from BBUS.
    Thing is the winner of last years BBAU , Ryan
    His party piece was his frozen chicken

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=big+brother+ryan+chicken&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=J8ePVbX7Esat-QGw3p2gBA&ved=0CDQQsAQ#imgrc=XlRDeWc46DiTLM%3A

Pretty harmless fun , in that season , no one was offended , everybody thought it hilarious .

So i do think Brian probably did this
    I suspect however that Helen has embelished and added a few unsavoury details for effect .

Exactly what I said above.

Totally harmless and a laugh in BBAU, but typical UK version it just has to be made 'seedy'. The sad thing is, it's people's real life reputations being played with when this happens.
  • Options
    vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    And maybe she is speaking the truth, i dont see Belo saying anything to defend himself.
    Well they are hardly going to let him have a right of reply in the Daily star. Give it time we might hear his side
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    And maybe she is speaking the truth, i dont see Belo saying anything to defend himself.

It only came out today didn't it? Give it time, he may actually be doing something that doesn't involve reading The Daily Star or being stuck to social media 24/7. Real life :D I feel sure that many people out there will ensure he sees the article at some point, I bet it's been tweeted to him many times over already.
  • Options
    celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    Brian did strip naked etc, there was a video posted on the main site - he called it the "frozen duck"?

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-33-marc-and-brian-plan-their-attack-house

- video here.

Interesting thing is in that video ,
    Helen is laughing about it and telling him he must do it again in the house .

" OMG , Pleease do that "