Options

Luton family of 12 confirm they have joined IS in Syria

Comments

• Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,697
    Forum Member
    Get lost and don't come back. W*nkers the lot of them.
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    Praise be ..... I can get a good nights sleep tonight not having to worry about them. :D:D

I know what you mean. I was up last night.... There was thunder and lightening.....;)
  • Options
    juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    Luton?
    I wonder if they were amongst this lot.

https://youtu.be/1C1y8Qnp7D4
  • Options
    mcg3mcg3 Posts: 11,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolute frigging fundamentalist nut-jobs.

Under no circumstances should they be allowed back into Britain.

They quite clearly hate the Western way of life.
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If that statement is indeed from the family, it's a bit baffling as to why they (I assume the grandparents) came to Britain in the first place. Did they not know we practiced "freedom and democracy" here before they came?

Anyway now they're happy because they've left, we're happy they've gone - win/win. :D

Seriously, though, I do feel concern for the children.
  • Options
    MallidayMalliday Posts: 3,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw one of their "friends" saying on the news that there's no way they would have gone to Syria willingly.

And the BBC reporters immediately, dutifully swallowed that line and started using it in their shameless apologist narrative, saying things along the lines of "if close friends and family can't spot the warning signs, then how difficult will it be for the security services?".

Of course, they would never dream to question the validity of the friends' and family's claims that they knew nothing about their plans. That would mean considering that there might be more hard line Muslims in Britain, who share this family's views, than the lefties at the BBC are willing to comprehend.
  • Options
    Wolfman13Wolfman13 Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welwynrose wrote: »
    so they have basically emigrated good luck to them, they obviously no longer have need of their citizenship of the UK so let's revoke their passports

This.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope they all stay there. This country doesn't need scum like this.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well look it's obviously an accident , they probably think they're going off to join the secret service organisation as featured in the cartoon Archer .

easy mistake
  • Options
    snowy ghostsnowy ghost Posts: 40,179
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Sod the adults its their choice and they will have to live with it, its the little kids I feel for they had no say in the matter..

me too, am disgusted
  • Options
    HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    Who's going to administer care to the lady with cancer and to the diabetic bloke who presumably needs regular medication?
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,697
    Forum Member
    If that statement is indeed from the family, it's a bit baffling as to why they (I assume the grandparents) came to Britain in the first place. Did they not know we practiced "freedom and democracy" here before they came?

Anyway now they're happy because they've left, we're happy they've gone - win/win. :D

Seriously, though, I do feel concern for the children.

If they hate freedom and democracy so much I'm glad they pissed off somewhere else. Why did they come to Britain if they hate the west so much? And look at how they say they/Muslims are being brainwashed etc.. yeah, BY IS. It would be funny if it wasnt so pathetic.
  • Options
    TATTOO62TATTOO62 Posts: 409
    Forum Member
    At least they got there safely, that's the main thing.
  • Options
    Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The police have failed them

The west has failed them

Etc etc....
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for them.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 pages and no mention of the brainwashing Internet fairies or dos I miss it?
  • Options
    Slarti BartfastSlarti Bartfast Posts: 6,607
    Forum Member
    Shame this family isn't more like the Muslims who stood up to the murderer on the beach in Tunisia.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We release this statement to confirm that, indeed we are in the Islamic State.
    A land that is free from the corruption and oppression of man made law and is governed by the shariah, the perfect and just laws of Allah subhanAllah wa Ta'la.
    All 12 of us and why should this number be shocking, when there are thousands and thousands of Muslims from all corners of the world that are crossing over land and sea everyday to come to the Islamic State?
    That are willingly leaving the so called freedom and democracy that was forced down our throat in the attempt to brainwash Muslims to forget about their powerful and glorious past and now present.
    Or is it shocking that those attempts have clearly failed? That regardless of being born and bred in the west, the epitome of democracy, our Islam was not washed away? And despite the totalitarian rules that are in place, Muslims are still awaking to their obligations?
    Don't be shocked when we say that none of us were forced against our will. In fact it is outrageous to think that an entire family could be kidnapped and made to migrate like this. It wasn't by the command of a single person in the family but by the command of the Khalifah of the Muslims.
    Who has called all Muslims, whether young or old, single or in families, to make hijrah to the state of Islam. A land that has established the Shariah, in which a Muslim doesn't feel oppression when practising their religion.
    In which a parent doesn't feel the worry of losing their child to the immorality of society. In which the sick and elderly do not wait in agony, tolerating the partiality of race or social class.
    Alhamdulillah for the establishment of the Khilafah.
    We say to those that are concerned for our safety to put your hearts at rest for we feel safer than we have ever felt before.
    We call all Muslims, to rush to the command of your khalif. Race to your state. Race to what will give you honour in this life and the hereafter. Hasten to the obedience of Allah.
    Do not fear losing the life you built for yourselves by making hijrah but fear losing your Imaan and Islam whilst residing in darul kufr and not making hijrah.
    We pray Allah saves from such a fate and guides us all to be obedient to His commands. Ameen.
    The Mannan Family in the Islamic State

They must be bloody mad if they think IS will be wonderful. It's like moths that are being drawn to a flame. They're obviously ignoring all the negative things that has been reported about this poisonous cult. Why do they think that some have left this dangerous and brutal cult for?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Good for them.

I would prefer no one to leave Britain to join that poisonous group.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame this family isn't more like the Muslims who stood up to the murderer on the beach in Tunisia.

Assuming they didn't, absolutely.
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I would prefer no one to leave Britain to join that poisonous group.

Surely if they support this poisonous group we don't want them here
  • Options
    Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    They must be bloody mad if they think IS will be wonderful. It's like moths that are being drawn to a flame. They're obviously ignoring all the negative things that has been reported about this poisonous cult. Why do they think that some have left this dangerous and brutal cult for?

Do these people actually watch the news? Do they think that ISIS are busy building schools and hospitals, curing all known diseases and finding homes for abandoned kittens and puppies?
    Well, they are going to get a nasty surprise, but that will be the evil west's fault for letting them go.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In which a parent doesn't feel the worry of losing their child to the immorality of society.

Instead we'll gleefully hand them over to be trained to kill at a young age or married off at 9 or 10 to a man three times their age.

well played, arseholes.
  • Options
    Slarti BartfastSlarti Bartfast Posts: 6,607
    Forum Member
    Assuming they didn't, absolutely.

Assuming who didn't what? :confused:
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They must be bloody mad if they think IS will be wonderful.?
    It is for some. Some look back at any regime as good for them. They will probably be housed in some place stolen off others, be provided with slaves and looted goods and enjoy seeing others tortured and mutikated. That's obviously what they see as wonderful. Nice lot.