Options

Fascinated with David Icke

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's bat crap crazy

Of course he is. His website just waffles loads of crap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess most people who are interested in "tonnes of stuff" might be interested. I've never read him talking about reptiles, would be interested in a direct link to one of his "talks" on this. not sure how he came up with that conclusion about any human and how he means it. like others, I found him, for the few times I've seen him on TV to start of well and then he loses it somewhere along the line. My rough guess is he is following and confusing too many different types of philosophies/ideas. in general I don't like doom mongers or ultra conspiracy theorists and thers not much I see positive here so must be wrong alot of the time.

You haven't. Just google it.

http://disinfo.com/2013/11/david-ickes-secrets-spot-reptilians-running-u-s-government/
  • Options
    Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    He was right about savile....

I think he gathers a lot of rumours that are out there about all sorts of things and regurgitates them to a greater number of people. Most stuff I immediately think a bit bonkers but due to his role, as a gatherer and lightning rod for fringe ideas and conspiracies, then he will occasionally hit onto something amongst all the craziness as I do believe there have been and are suppressed stories out there (Savile episode for one) and the crazier stuff probably helps to dismiss anything which has some merit.

I'm more interested in the political conspiracies that you hear of occasionally (often via American ex military intelligence personnel) rather than the spiritual stuff as I think they are very occasionally quite convincing. His website is a hoot. Some posters there have some very unusual beliefs.

He would be a fantastic BB contestant. (To whoever said that.)
  • Options
    happygirl22happygirl22 Posts: 409
    Forum Member
    woodbush wrote: »

Children of the matrix?mix of Dinos and me? Keane reeves more convincing and entertaining
    I read the Amazon reviews, far out!
    one mentioned Carlos Castaneda, heard of him, he was into magic mushrooms and spirituality, what's Ickes excuse.

No thanks and I'm one of the most open minded people...

My philosophy is there is no control of the world, by anyone,no reptiles or evil presidents of the USA, etc, they all go on the same pan, they're all human like you and me with families and the same desires, it's just life as we know it
  • Options
    pianofortepianoforte Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he's bat crap crazy

i think he's very shrewd and has managed to make a decent living by joining the tin foil hat brigade.
  • Options
    SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pianoforte wrote: »
    i think he's very shrewd and has managed to make a decent living by joining the tin foil hat brigade.

^this a little charisma and research, along with batshit crazy waffle has those types believing, He is just like a cult leader.
  • Options
    spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he misses out all my fave conspiracies and goes for the ones dear to tabloid readers. He knows his demographic. Who shot Diana THIS week ?
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So he likes to claim...
    First, there is no evidence to support the claims of Icke and others that he had publicly named Savile as a paedophile “since the 1990s
    A Google search also fails to confirm that Icke made any statements on his website about Savile before he died in late 2011.
    To sum up, Icke never wrote about Savile in any of his books and did not make any public comment about him until just a week after his death when he linked to a scathing article on the Truth Seeker website.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2015/06/01/the-savile-affair-did-david-icke-really-blow-the-whistle-on-jimmy-savile/
  • Options
    SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spiney2 wrote: »
    he misses out all my fave conspiracies and goes for the ones dear to tabloid readers. He knows his demographic. Who shot Diana THIS week ?

He did have a rather novel take on Diana's death claiming Al Fayed - who was responsible for her security - had done it on behalf of the Royals.
  • Options
    MikeJWMikeJW Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you think that? What did he say about Savile, and when?
  • Options
    killjoykilljoy Posts: 7,921
    Forum Member
    Ber

Thanks for the Interesting link.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/201...-jimmy-savile/
  • Options
    jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    I spend my evenings bouncing between here and the icke forums.'

I'm not sure I'm believe, exactly. But, everything with an open mind.

I really spend time there because it's a Mecca for extreme opinions. And that interests me.

There is a world of difference between extreme options and plain nuttiness. Them on the "todays news" section are serious mentalists
  • Options
    reglipreglip Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    chris1978 wrote: »
    I really enjoy reading the David Icke forums. He seems to have been right about a lot of stuff to do with Savile and the Elm Guest House and cover ups in high places. The question is though is "is Lizzie a Lizard?"

Thats just because he entertains and echoes every conspiracy theory out there so of course some of them are true and eventually get mainstream attention. He didnt contribute to the investigations or devote time to them he only mentions them in passing. His work entails taking other peoples theories and research and summarising them
  • Options
    Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    jackol wrote: »
    There is a world of difference between extreme options and plain nuttiness. Them on the "todays news" section are serious mentalists

I usually pop into his forums from time to time for some entertainment. It's amazing how almost everything that happens is a hoax, false-flag operation or has some hidden agenda. The inconsistency is amazing too - we never went to the moon but there are secret military bases there.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We here in Leeds knew about Savile years and years ago. Icke (I'm not fan of his btw) just had the guts to say it.
  • Options
    Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member

Everyone was because 20/20 vision always works in hindsight!! ;-)
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting a bit tired of all the gay bashing to be honest.

Evryone on their so ****ing in love with Putin. Because he's standing up to 'TPTB'. Nevermind that hes Persecuting a whole section of society.

They whinge about to many 'gay threads on the boards'. Most of which have been set up by straight people to whinge at the 'gay agenda'.

But there not all 'gay'. There are paedo, and trans ones too. But they all get conflacted. As if being gay/ trans/ or peado is the same thing....
  • Options
    DianaFireDianaFire Posts: 12,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pianoforte wrote: »

Seems so. I was reading their forum for a few days when their tv channel was in some kind of crisis - have no real memory of the details but I think it involved an abrupt departure of one of the staff. Many of the forum members were torn between supporting the sacked staff member and Icke, and ended up sending money (after an appeal?) so that he could continue his programme.

He plays them like a violin. Weird how they spot conspiracies in anything but don't see that.
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Some little known facts about David Icke.

He requires constant moisturising, lest his skin dries out.
    His preferred temperature range is between 26 and 31c.
    He loves French Cuisine, especially escagot, of which he can eat several platefuls a day..
    He is said to be able to focus on multiple tasks at once keeping a close eye on several things at a time.

Like they say, it takes one to know one. It becomes clear how he knows so much about reptiles;-)
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    We here in Leeds knew about Savile years and years ago. Icke (I'm not fan of his btw) just had the guts to say it.

Except there is no evidence that he did...
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evryone on their so ****ing in love with Putin. Because he's standing up to 'TPTB'. Nevermind that hes Persecuting a whole section of society.

They whinge about to many 'gay threads on the boards'. Most of which have been set up by straight people to whinge at the 'gay agenda'.

But there not all 'gay'. There are paedo, and trans ones too. But they all get conflacted. As if being gay/ trans/ or peado is the same thing....

Surely this sums up the mindset and intelligence of these people...
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Surely this sums up the mindset and intelligence of these people...

That's the problem with conspiracies, their salted and spiced with people's personal beliefs.

One thing you'll hear is 'I dont have a problem with gays, but i don't like the elite hi-jacking the gay community for their own agenda.'

But it's the same 'elite agenda' that's apparently been controlling everything (the curch included) for centuries. Where were they when the same agenda was persecuting gays for centuries?
  • Options
    btb23btb23 Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    I agree with the previous comments, no evidence he outed Savile.

David Icke is a nutter, his forum is administrated and moderated by nutters, and the vast majority of regular posters there are nutters.

I've had the occasional read for a laugh, and it is good in one respect as it gathers the nutters to one place where they can go on and on and on about the crazy batshit theories nutters believe in and convince each other are true. It isn't fair to group him or his followers with conspiracy theorists, nutters is the right word.

They refer to everyone else as asleep, sheep, or 'sheeple', whilst blindly following their nutter leader like lemmings. 'Dickle people'.

Just a nutter followed by nutters.
  • Options
    SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    btb23 wrote: »
    I agree with the previous comments, no evidence he outed Savile.

David Icke is a nutter, his forum is administrated and moderated by nutters, and the vast majority of regular posters there are nutters.

I've had the occasional read for a laugh, and it is good in one respect as it gathers the nutters to one place where they can go on and on and on about the crazy batshit theories nutters believe in and convince each other are true. It isn't fair to group him or his followers with conspiracy theorists, nutters is the right word.

They refer to everyone else as asleep, sheep, or 'sheeple', whilst blindly following their nutter leader like lemmings. 'Dickle people'.

Just a nutter followed by nutters.

Or a modern day Joseph Smith ;)
  • Options
    AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »

Except as others have pointed out in this thread and whenever this myth of his having nailed Savile before everyone else pops up, he never mentioned (ex-BBC colleague) Savile prior to his death.
    If you want to see what Icke was like before his re-invention as the all-seeing eye on the top of the internet conspiracy pyramid, see his original website (courtesy of the wayback machine), where the 'Shapeshifting Reptilian Agenda' sat atop UFO stories and relentless tour (with arch-loons like Hoagland), book and seminar promotions (in locations such as Fiji...)
    Archived pages appear to begin from May 02 1999. Even then, this was long after his Wogan-debacle, a period when his sctick was even more infamously messianic.
    Check out December 1999's archive, with Icke plugging his millenial-terror 'Giza Ritual' where a 'dimensional portal' was to open above the Egyptian pyramids, by the Illuminati (of course), and only by staring at an image Icke provides - at the right time - can prevent this.
    Must have worked, eh? But not a single mention of Savile.