Options

Women touching up guys.

Comments

• Options
    Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Touching someones butt accidentally when it's very busy and crowded when out shopping... is very embarrassing! Especially when it's a fella!

As much as I love bottoms I could never just randomly touch one, even if clothed. You just don't know how recently they've farted or shat and that just makes it icky.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I love bottoms I could never just randomly touch one, even if clothed. You just don't know how recently they've farted or shat and that just makes it icky.
    Never go out in crowded environments then! People all pushed up against each other!.. I always hope everyone there has washed their bits well!
  • Options
    Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Never go out in crowded environments then! People all pushed up against each other!.. I always hope everyone there has washed their bits well!

Ooh I know, tell me about it. If you're in London for example then the Tube is awful enough in itself with the black soot up your nose, before putting up with all that silent trumping in a hot confined space.
  • Options
    yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ajman wrote: »
    Did they really have to make it that shade of brown?
    And they have spelt prostate wrong
  • Options
    RubricalRubrical Posts: 2,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    ...or he might end up being President.

Bravo *claps*
  • Options
    GrahameSteeleGrahameSteele Posts: 1,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky...
  • Options
    John_ClunesJohn_Clunes Posts: 747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    No you're right to pull up anyone who just randomly grabs your bum.

Presumably you reported this? Someone sticking their finger up your bum in the street is most definitely sexual assault. :o

I didn't, I was quite shocked. The person I was helping had a large cut on their head, they had fallen over whilst drunk. The persons husband, who must have been 70 odd was panicing., so quite a lot was going on.
    I don't think it's a good idea to report a fantasy.

Why do you think I am making this up? It genuinely happened. What do you think my motives are for concocting such a lie? Do you know how outrageously disrespectfull to victims of sexual abuse that would be?
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being felt up a few times - did not bother me at all tbh.

Odd really as I would never dream of doing it to a woman.

Still if any famous sex symbols/supermodels fancy a grope feel free! :D
  • Options
    Harvey_SpecterHarvey_Specter Posts: 4,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iqoniq wrote: »
    I was in town doing some shopping today, and as it's coming up to Xmas there was the usual scrum. Anyway, I took my mate's son with me to be my pack mule, and as I was packing some stuff into his back pack outside Body Shop some woman copped a feel of my bum. I didn't know this woman from Eve, I've never met her before, but she decides to cop a feel!

Anyway, she burst out laughing with her mate, but I decided to say something about it. I just asked did I know her, and if not then what did she think she was doing, and her response was "Oh for God's sake it was just a laugh!" before her mate chimes in saying I should be flattered and not to be so pathetic. Regardless of whether I found it funny or was flattered, my argument was that if I'd done that to her I'd probably end up getting done for sexual assault, but for women it seems like there's a completely different rule. I wasn't being overly hostile, just stating that there was no need for it and they started effing and jeffing before parting with the statement that I was a "miserable c*nt".

In some ways I feel flattered, and the fact it made me jump was probably pretty funny, but on the other hand I feel objectified. It also irks me that it seems to be acceptable for women to do it to guys, but the moment we do it we're given a place on the sex offenders register.

So am I being too sensitive or was I in the right pulling her up over it?

You were definitely in the right to pull her up on it and it is a problem because they do feel it is a compliment rather than an assault.

Oddly, I find it even more annoying and a problem when women who think the same thing happening to them is a compliment and not an assault.
  • Options
    BasilRathbonBasilRathbon Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, she stuck her finger down the back of my jeans and penetrated me. Just like I could out my hands down a girls trousers and stick my index finger inside her without removing her trousers and underwear.

This isn't exactly something I would make up

Recently my doctor gave me an anal examination, pulling on his rubber gloves, lubing up a finger then sticking it up my bottom. Which was a bit odd, because we were in Tescos at the time.
  • Options
    JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    No, she stuck her finger down the back of my jeans and penetrated me. Just like I could out my hands down a girls trousers and stick my index finger inside her without removing her trousers and underwear.

This isn't exactly something I would make up

Did she smell her finger ?
  • Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did she smell her finger ?
    Hope she washed her hands after.
  • Options
    RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Recently my doctor gave me an anal examination, pulling on his rubber gloves, lubing up a finger then sticking it up my bottom. Which was a bit odd, because we were in Tescos at the time.
    I prefer Asda's more gentle "Every a little Helps" tap on the bottom myself.
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    I should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky...

I doubt any man, even a gay one, would complain if Kylie copped a feel.
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Iqoniq wrote: »
    I was in town doing some shopping today, and as it's coming up to Xmas there was the usual scrum. Anyway, I took my mate's son with me to be my pack mule, and as I was packing some stuff into his back pack outside Body Shop some woman copped a feel of my bum. I didn't know this woman from Eve, I've never met her before, but she decides to cop a feel!

Anyway, she burst out laughing with her mate, but I decided to say something about it. I just asked did I know her, and if not then what did she think she was doing, and her response was "Oh for God's sake it was just a laugh!" before her mate chimes in saying I should be flattered and not to be so pathetic. Regardless of whether I found it funny or was flattered, my argument was that if I'd done that to her I'd probably end up getting done for sexual assault, but for women it seems like there's a completely different rule. I wasn't being overly hostile, just stating that there was no need for it and they started effing and jeffing before parting with the statement that I was a "miserable c*nt".

In some ways I feel flattered, and the fact it made me jump was probably pretty funny, but on the other hand I feel objectified. It also irks me that it seems to be acceptable for women to do it to guys, but the moment we do it we're given a place on the sex offenders register.

So am I being too sensitive or was I in the right pulling her up over it?

I think you've summed it up pretty well.
  • Options
    Face_AcheFace_Ache Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't, I was quite shocked. The person I was helping had a large cut on their head, they had fallen over whilst drunk. The persons husband, who must have been 70 odd was panicing., so quite a lot was going on.

Why do you think I am making this up? It genuinely happened. What do you think my motives are for concocting such a lie? Do you know how outrageously disrespectfull to victims of sexual abuse that would be?

A woman stuck her finger right up your arse, in broad daylight while you were helping someone ill.

OK you'll be telling us next Santa and the Easter bunny are real.
  • Options
    Funk YouFunk You Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    Watched Lorraine the other day (nothing else to do, I was ill) and listened to her say "phroar look at that!" or words to that effect over one guy and have women positively drool over Poldark, but if a male says someone similar about women they're all sexist pigs. Just the way of the world.

Yeah ive had that before, remember getting asked by a female friend what I thought of her friend. I said yeah looks pretty, nice tits too. Then her other mate tore me a new arsehole saying I was sexist yet when I challenged her about ogling the bulge of a blokes knob in his jeans earlier in the day it was apparently "totally different" yeah yeah righto!. Same when women blast men for being mysogonistic but they only trott out that crap when it suits them or when they are losing an argument.
  • Options
    Harvey_SpecterHarvey_Specter Posts: 4,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must be hanging out with the wrong women, never heard any of them talk about bulges in jeans.

Arses, arms, legs even, but bulges never - whereas on this thread, seems like the norm. :o

Also al these anecdotal stuff is all well and good, but as a society, we know that women are treated far worse in the objectification and groping stakes.

Or do we...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    With all due respect this is complete drivel and has all the hallmarks of life lived watching obscure videos from irrelevant and pointless nonentities.

It's not all complete drivel. If anybody needs to experience life a bit more, I'd suggest it would be you.
    Sport1 wrote: »
    Oh do shut up with your nonsense.

They have as much right to express their opinion on here as you have and they were alluding to the article below, which makes no mention of misandry only misogyny. So, it is double standards, whether you like to hear it or not and they have a valid point IMO.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36775398
  • Options
    scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    It's not all complete drivel. If anybody needs to experience life a bit more, I'd suggest it would be you.

And what do you base that suggestion on?

Knowledge of me and my life . . . or a guess rooted in ignorance?

Of course it's the latter.

We don't all go for the TMI stuff.
  • Options
    John_ClunesJohn_Clunes Posts: 747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Face_Ache wrote: »
    A woman stuck her finger right up your arse, in broad daylight while you were helping someone ill.

OK you'll be telling us next Santa and the Easter bunny are real.

No, it was dark, gone 10 pm on an October evening. The person wasn't ill, she had slipped on wet pavemwmt and hit her head.

Can I ask you a question please? What on earth makes you think I am making this up? What do you think I would gain from this?

There will be people reading this fthread whom have been the victim of sexual assault. How do you think you doubting me will make them feel? You will make them think that if they do build up the courage to speak about out, people like you will accuse them of making it up.

I understand that sat behind the computer it can be hard to appreciate the gravity and impact your comments have, but please don't just dismiss the stories of people claiming similar things to me. If you don't believe me, that's fine, but keep it to yourself. All you do by publicly calling me a liar is embolden those who would sexual abuse others, some of whom will be reading this thread.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm generally I try to keep an open mind for "stories". Sure I've known vile women in society, as I have men.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And what do you base that suggestion on?

Knowledge of me and my life . . . or a guess rooted in ignorance?

Of course it's the latter.

We don't all go for the TMI stuff.

BIB. The post I quoted, namely.
    has all the hallmarks of life lived watching obscure videos from irrelevant and pointless nonentities.

And for TMI. When did that happen in this thread?

I'm biting here scottie, because knowing you, this conversation will last for the next 100 years with no agreement judging by how you've engaged with me in the past, to the point I'll just say 'we'll agree to disagree (insert any statement here, absolutely anything said at all between us)'.
  • Options
    ThatGuy11200ThatGuy11200 Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must be hanging out with the wrong women, never heard any of them talk about bulges in jeans.

Arses, arms, legs even, but bulges never - whereas on this thread, seems like the norm
    . :o

Also al these anecdotal stuff is all well and good, but as a society, we know that women are treated far worse in the objectification and groping stakes.

Or do we...

I've never heard them talk about it. But I've definitely experienced a few crotch starers on the Tube.
  • Options
    scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    BIB. The post I quoted, namely.

And for TMI. When did that happen in this thread?

I'm biting here scottie, because knowing you, this conversation will last for the next 100 years with no agreement judging by how you've engaged with me in the past, to the point I'll just say 'we'll agree to disagree (insert any statement here, absolutely anything said at all between us)'.

You based your incorrect conclusion about me on one sentence. Oh dear.

The TMI stuff from you is elsewhere.

I think you've imagined what you've described in that last paragraph but let's draw a line now and agree to disagree.