Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robronic wrote: »
    Favourite ED Character, Round 1, Heat 6. Still waiting for Aaron. His best friend Adam's in this heat though. Voting closes at 9am on Tuesday.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2199022
    Robronic wrote: »
    Best Looking Male Soap Character, Round 1, Heat 4. This heat features both of our beautiful boys, so get voting for them!

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2199087

Thanks.
  • Options
    AmyEWrightAmyEWright Posts: 3,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robert at least should be around on Monday as Nicola (on Tuesday) mentions Robert was sorting out the insurance for Mill cottage yesterday with the same guy (Neville) that Rakesh used.

Ah right, that's what it was! Thanks :)
  • Options
    ASRRASASRRAS Posts: 14,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok guys I think the wedding of our boys is going to be the wedding of all the weddings !! We are going to have a lot of drama going on and beautiful Robron scenes!!!

Im sure and I hope I'm not wrong;-) that Aaron isn't going to prision but what if after their get married Aaron goes to prision?! What's next? What do you think?

Could Emmerdale be able to do something like this to us?!! I do not even want to think about it! 😱😱😱
  • Options
    Robert_Jacob1Robert_Jacob1 Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    ASRRAS wrote: »
    Ok guys I think the wedding of our boys is going to be the wedding of all the weddings !! We are going to have a lot of drama going on and beautiful Robron scenes!!!

Im sure and I hope I'm not wrong;-) that Aaron isn't going to prision but what if after their get married Aaron goes to prision?! What's next? What do you think?

Could Emmerdale be able to do something like this to us?!! I do not even want to think about it! 😱😱😱

If ED are sending Aaron to prison after the wedding then they haven't been softening us up for it! I don't say it's impossible but surely it's very unlikely.

Someone earlier (apologies: I don't recall who) suggested a scenario where Aaron goes to gaol for a couple of months while Robert shows his devotion by carrying on fixing up the Mill and visiting Aaron as often as the prison rules allow. That would just about be bearable...
  • Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    If ED are sending Aaron to prison after the wedding then they haven't been softening us up for it! I don't say it's impossible but surely it's very unlikely.

Someone earlier (apologies: I don't recall who) suggested a scenario where Aaron goes to gaol for a couple of months while Robert shows his devotion by carrying on fixing up the Mill and visiting Aaron as often as the prison rules allow. That would just about be bearable...

Oh no i hope it doesn't go like that. :(
  • Options
    LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I don't mind Debbie but I went off her when they hooked her up with Ross - to me there was no chemistry between them. I preferred her with Cameron and Ross with Donna

Yeah me too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Birthday Marianne :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D

There's no reason to think it will. And if it does, remember Robert is really good at blagging his way into official buildings, so I am sure he could break into prison to visit Aaron in the evenings, provided Aaron is in solitary confinement of course. Don't want any spectators.:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah me too. I dont think he is going to prision but it's better to be prepared for anything that might happen.

I dont want to believe that ED can be so cruel to us...:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

There's no reason to think it will. And if it does, remember Robert is really good at blagging his way into official buildings, so I am sure he could break into prison to visit Aaron in the evenings, provided Aaron is in solitary confinement of course. Don't want any spectators.:blush:

Im sure Robert would help Aaron get out of jail and take him to Las Vegas :D;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Im sure Robert would help Aaron get out of jail and take him to Las Vegas :D;-)

Yes I expect he would have a fool-proof Robert Sugden (trademark, all rights reserved) plan to get Aaron released without charge, with compensation for wrongful arrest as well, which will help pay for the Mill restoration. Meanwhile Aaron's empty cell will be used to accommodate Ross, apprehended in connection with the sudden disappearance of Miss Rebecca White of Home Farm...

We can dream... ;-)
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Marianne!! Enjoy your day!! :gift:

I think I should enjoy your fluffy cloud bus! :D
    Many happy returns, Marianne! (even though my Gran won't be making a return )

I am going to be very busy tonight searching out and downloading all the Robron goodies that I had to wipe suddenly today after the unfortunate kitchen incident;-)
    Happy birthday Marianne xxxxxx:gift::wine:

Have a nice one oh and you are so Lucky to have seen Charley and Matthew
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Happy birthday to you.
    abrightyz wrote: »
    Happy Birthday M :D:gift::wine:
    Lau_Lou wrote: »
    Happy birthday Marianne
    Binky321 wrote: »
    Happy birthday Marianne
    Lmack wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Marianne :-)

WOW!! All these good wishes!! Thank you so much. You are all the best!! xxx

I've literally just come back from seeing Ramin Karimloo singing with his broadgrass band. They were brilliant!! If you've not heard of him this is one of the songs he sang!! https://youtu.be/sDVOB2hAmm8 Had a great time & thanks again!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I expect he would have a fool-proof Robert Sugden (trademark, all rights reserved) plan to get Aaron released without charge, with compensation for wrongful arrest as well, which will help pay for the Mill restoration. Meanwhile Aaron's empty cell will be used to accommodate Ross, apprehended in connection with the sudden disappearance of Miss Rebecca White of Home Farm...

We can dream... ;-)

Wow that would be a great storyline :D:D
  • Options
    TeifiboiTeifiboi Posts: 14,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A term in prison is not impossible for Aaron. It will depend upon the seriousness of the injuries inflicted upon Kasim. One should note, too, that his suspended sentence must be past now (the maximum period of suspension is 2 years and that would have been up last autumn) and he has no conviction for violence since his assault on Jackson, in 2010, I think. If, as would be likely, Aaron were to plead guilty at the earliest opportunity, then he would receive a one third discount on any sentence.

If the injuries are superficial, then he would be charged with Common Assault by Battery. Without seeing the assault, one cannot be certain, but, from the spoilers, it would seem to be sustained, which would put it in the 'greater harm' bracket. If one sets aside any attempt by the CPS to say that the assault was motivated by race or sexuality (unlikely, in Aaron's case, I would say), which would increase the harm factor, and accepts, as would seem from the spoiler, that culpability is low, then one would be looking at the middle bracket of the offence, with the starting point for sentence being a medium level community order and the range being from a low level to a high level community order.

If the injuries are more serious, the a charge of Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm is likely. Injuries such a lost/broken teeth, significant bruising, broken nose, non superficial cuts requiring medical attention, broken bones or psychiatric disorder would be sufficient to push it into this category. Then, assuming that the other factors remain the same, the offence is still in the middle category. The starting point would be 26 weeks custody (reduced to 17 weeks for early guilty plea, with half served and half on licence, release after 8.5 weeks custody). The sentencing range would be a low level community order up to 51 weeks custody.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Teifiboi wrote: »
    A term in prison is not impossible for Aaron. It will depend upon the seriousness of the injuries inflicted upon Kasim. One should note, too, that his suspended sentence must be past now (the maximum period of suspension is 2 years and that would have been up last autumn) and he has no conviction for violence since his assault on Jackson, in 2010, I think. If, as would be likely, Aaron were to plead guilty at the earliest opportunity, then he would receive a one third discount on any sentence.

If the injuries are superficial, then he would be charged with Common Assault by Battery. Without seeing the assault, one cannot be certain, but, from the spoilers, it would seem to be sustained, which would put it in the 'greater harm' bracket. If one sets aside any attempt by the CPS to say that the assault was motivated by race or sexuality (unlikely, in Aaron's case, I would say), which would increase the harm factor, and accepts, as would seem from the spoiler, that culpability is low, then one would be looking at the middle bracket of the offence, with the starting point for sentence being a medium level community order and the range being from a low level to a high level community order.

If the injuries are more serious, the a charge of Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm is likely. Injuries such a lost/broken teeth, significant bruising, broken nose, non superficial cuts requiring medical attention, broken bones or psychiatric disorder would be sufficient to push it into this category. Then, assuming that the other factors remain the same, the offence is still in the middle category. The starting point would be 26 weeks custody (reduced to 17 weeks for early guilty plea, with half served and half on licence, release after 8.5 weeks custody). The sentencing range would be a low level community order up to 51 weeks custody.

Wow thank you very much for This. :)

It seems pretty complicated :(

I don't want Aaron to go to jail.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robron are such a love story and that's why they're great.I'll never forget when Robert snapped at Aaron 'this isn't some kind of love story' and it always sticks in my mind-just look where they are now.They have had so much that would have broken most other couples and yet they've come out fighting,stronger than ever.They will come through this next part of their story stronger again.Their story is a unique one and it's most definately one of love :-)
  • Options
    wiggles247wiggles247 Posts: 48,088
    Forum Member
    Teifiboi wrote: »

It's great to have a resident legal expert on board - thanks!!!!

If you're still here i have a question re. Andy. Now that Lachlan has pled(pleaded??) guilty to perverting the course of justice, and admitted that he shot Lawrence am presuming that the attempted murder charge will have been dropped against Andy However, there is still what Chrissie said he did to her (would that be ABH/malicious wounding?) even though she slightly mitigated that herself, and the escape from custody, absconding, using a false passport etc. What sort of sentence could he expect if he does come back? Assuming that Chrissie sticks to her story, but also to the 'there was a struggle', 'I'm sure he didn't mean to do' it version, rather than making it sound worse.
  • Options
    Puppy Dog EyesPuppy Dog Eyes Posts: 12,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Belated Birthday Marianne - hope you had a good one :gift::wine: x
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Belated Birthday Marianne - hope you had a good one :gift::wine: x

Yes I have it's been brilliant & thank you!! xxx :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Robron are such a love story and that's why they're great.I'll never forget when Robert snapped at Aaron 'this isn't some kind of love story' and it always sticks in my mind-just look where they are now.They have had so much that would have broken most other couples and yet they've come out fighting,stronger than ever.They will come through this next part of their story stronger again.Their story is a unique one and it's most definately one of love :-)

This is totally a true love story, They are totally meant to be no Matter what :blush:
  • Options
    FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    belated happy birthday marianne sorry not on yesterday but hope you had a lovely day micheál x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So true! They are made for each other :blush::)
  • Options
    Partygirl1Partygirl1 Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh is it the wedding being filmed this week so so exciting.
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so i got home from night shift and reviewed spoilers for this week and the next... laughing at self for the slow uptake-- those glasses really look like 3D glasses lolz :blush::D now I wonder what film they were watching :blush::blush:
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Partygirl1 wrote: »
    Oh is it the wedding being filmed this week so so exciting.

fingers crossed for sneaky pics and vids:blush::p come on, camera phone-toting public :blush::blush:
This discussion has been closed.