Options

Larries and other tinhats

Comments

• Options
    SalcySalcy Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With 1D fans mostly being pre-teens, then 33 IS ancient. Then again, so is 23. When I was 11 or 12, even 16 year olds seemed old to me!! :D:D

I think the fans that are saying the relationship is fake are the ones who want Liam to be their boyfriend, and not hers. :cry:

The batshit crazies that are talking about Babygate2 just need to give their heads a wobble, maybe go out for a walk, get some fresh air, talk to real people for a day or so, instead of pounding their keyboards and getting positive affirmations from fellow crazy folk.

I got the impression it was the long haul Larries that were doing this. They can't possibly still be teenagers. Unless they have spent so much time on this that they haven't had time to have an actual social life outside of their crazy echo chamber.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Salcy wrote: »
    I got the impression it was the long haul Larries that were doing this. They can't possibly still be teenagers. Unless they have spent so much time on this that they haven't had time to have an actual social life outside of their crazy echo chamber.
    The long haul Larries weren't teens to begin with, and they are all now positively geriatric - even older than Cheryl by all accounts. :D
    That makes it even sadder to be honest - most women in their 30's and 40's have a little bit more going on in their lives, they don't have the time nor the inclination to blog about a couple of men in their early 20's who may or may not have had a fling 6 years ago. It must be a pretty empty existence, and quite scary knowing it's all over, but refusing to acknowledge the end, still blogging like crazy about fake babies and enforced closeting and Evil Simon Cowell the puppet master.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I was looking through CDAN blinds, and the comments for this blind are just crazy.
    http://crazydaysandnights.net/2017/01/blind-item-1-1541.html
    They cover up basically every bs explanation why he hasn't left his wife for his co-star. If he talks about his wife, it's to cover up the affair, he reads all the comment sections and knows what 'fans' are saying. If he doesn't mention her, he's fed up with the wife, it's over. If his wife doesn't accompany him at some event, it's proof that the marriage is over, if she joins him, she's just keeping him on a short leash, you know, so he can't hook up with his co-star. They give the marriage 4 years (!!!!) So if he doesn't leave his wife, he's just covering up with a long term plan. They're really painting the wife as some evil manipulator for daring to marry him and they're actually angry at him and his wife for breaking the co-star's heart, by you know, still being married and for him not leaving his wife for the co-star. Can't make this ish up.

And then these 'fans' post their 'shipping' at the wife's social media pages.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm sure the blinds that 'confirm' nonsensical fan theories are submitted by the fans themselves, to add validity to their crazy notions.
  • Options
    tszujmetszujme Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was looking through CDAN blinds, and the comments for this blind are just crazy.
    http://crazydaysandnights.net/2017/01/blind-item-1-1541.html
    I literally just realised that Simon Amstell and Stephen Amell are different people.
    I wondered why the geeky, openly gay host of Never Mind the Buzzcocks had such an obsessive female fanbase.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tszujme wrote: »
    I literally just realised that Simon Amstell and Stephen Amell are different people.
    I wondered why the geeky, openly gay host of Never Mind the Buzzcocks had such an obsessive female fanbase.
    :D:D:D

I love Simon, I wonder what's he up to these days? He's very irreverent and funny, I used to watch him presenting Popworld on Channel 4 with Miquita Oliver.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure the blinds that 'confirm' nonsensical fan theories are submitted by the fans themselves, to add validity to their crazy notions.

The Cumberbatch ones on c dan are clearly posted by fans. They always follow the same format. I don't watch the show that other blind was about, but my God! The things said about the wife! Really?
    The same stuff has been said about Eva Mendes. She trapped him by having two babies/ it's a surrogate ( ignoring the fact that if they have had surrogates, the children were obviously planned and wanted) Rachel McAdams must be crying herself to sleep yada yada. Surely if you are a fan of someone, you would see that persisting in this nonsense is upsetting to the person involved? Even in the unlikely event that it's all true, what business is it of theirs?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JT Effect wrote: »
    That is one gorgeous looking man, then, if she is!

7 years is nothing, and it's so depressing that it's even commented on when if the genders were reversed no-one would raise an eyebrow. Incidentally didn't Ryan Gosling have a fling with Sandra Bullock when he was in a film with her years ago, when he was a mere 20 or 21 and she was 36. Think of the ruckus that would have caused if he'd been famous then :D.

Richard E. Grant has been married for 30 years to a woman 8 years older than him. Gosling clearly likes an older woman. He seems to be someone who has a deep respect for women in general. Unlike the women who slag off his long term partner and mother of his children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Salcy wrote: »
    The Cumberbatch ones on c dan are clearly posted by fans. They always follow the same format. I don't watch the show that other blind was about, but my God! The things said about the wife! Really?
    The same stuff has been said about Eva Mendes. She trapped him by having two babies/ it's a surrogate ( ignoring the fact that if they have had surrogates, the children were obviously planned and wanted) Rachel McAdams must be crying herself to sleep yada yada. Surely if you are a fan of someone, you would see that persisting in this nonsense is upsetting to the person involved? Even in the unlikely event that it's all true, what business is it of theirs?
    In their absurd world, they think they are supporting the person involved, and that the person involved will be ultimately grateful to the fans for seeing through the bullshit fakery. They don't see that the stuff they write is hurtful, disrespectful and downright rude.
  • Options
    ZarlaZarla Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member
    The Larries are jubilant at the moment as they're convinced that Louis and Danielle have split up and that this means that Louis is also going to say his son isn't his after all and he's actually married to Harry Styles. What will happen is another woman with Louis later on this year.
  • Options
    kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You will all no doubt be fascinated to learn that, according to the Cumberbatch tinhats, Benedicts wife was responsible for the last episode of Sherlock being leaked on line by the Russians.
  • Options
    rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    I don't get what the end game is here for Larries. Say Freddie isn't biologically his child, he's clearly decided to raise him as his own. If him and Danielle have split he would still be involved with the kid. Either he's going to still have a child no matter who he decides to date, or he's going to be the jerk who abandoned a child. Either way the Larries lose.

Or if the real crazies are right and there is no Freddie then Louise is the nutjob who made up a child for media attention (even if super evil Simon was behind it we all know the media would focus on Louis) so his career would be over. He'd be a (crazy rich) no-one before they can say babygate.

I'm annoyed I've given it this much thought to be honest :blush:
  • Options
    Suzy_CatSuzy_Cat Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zarla wrote: »
    It`s definitely akin to an addiction for a lot of them. One of the most obsessive Larries, lapelosa, has stopped blogging about Larry but gone straight into blogging about the SKAM actors Even and Isak, who play a gay couple and are both teenagers and look a bit like Harry when he was younger. She - and many others - creepily reblog slowed down gifs of them kissing. I guess it's more than they got with Larry.

I started watching Skam as a bit of sweet relief from the hideousness of modern politics, and in order to do so in English joined a Facebook comm that has revealed itself to be full of Larries. The Even/Isak story is engaging, it's so refreshing to see a largely angst-free teen coming out tale (the angst is related to something else in the storyline) and everything comes out all right in the end, and the actors are cute and I think quite gifted, especiaily the one who plays Isak. Who I'd totally have had a crush on *when I was 14* and who is still only 17 years old.

What is creepy is not so much the obsession with Evak, nor even the fan hatred towards Sonja, Even's girlfriend in the show, but the very clear signs of RL shipping emanating from the Larries. They are examining candid photos for signs that Tarjei and Henrik are SECRET BOYFRIENDS, and I've seen comments along the usual "they are forced to hide their love because homophobia" lines, despite Norway being one of the most progressive countries in the world when it comes to sexuality. Sigh.

I don't give a fig for 1D but I liked Skam's third season and the Larries are making it gross.
  • Options
    rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    Suzy_Cat wrote: »
    I started watching Skam as a bit of sweet relief from the hideousness of modern politics, and in order to do so in English joined a Facebook comm that has revealed itself to be full of Larries. The Even/Isak story is engaging, it's so refreshing to see a largely angst-free teen coming out tale (the angst is related to something else in the storyline) and everything comes out all right in the end, and the actors are cute and I think quite gifted, especiaily the one who plays Isak. Who I'd totally have had a crush on *when I was 14* and who is still only 17 years old.

What is creepy is not so much the obsession with Evak, nor even the fan hatred towards Sonja, Even's girlfriend in the show, but the very clear signs of RL shipping emanating from the Larries. They are examining candid photos for signs that Tarjei and Henrik are SECRET BOYFRIENDS, and I've seen comments along the usual "they are forced to hide their love because homophobia" lines, despite Norway being one of the most progressive countries in the world when it comes to sexuality. Sigh.

I don't give a fig for 1D but I liked Skam's third season and the Larries are making it gross.

I'm a fan of Law and Order SVU and part of a small group of fans who ship two of the male characters (great on screen chemistry). However I have never seen the sort of behaviour these so called fans exhibit. There's no prying into their private lives and no one has ever suggested the actors should/could be together in real life. If anything there's more support for them and their real partners/families than there is for their characters to be a couple on the show. It's such a refreshing sight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't get what the end game is here for Larries. Say Freddie isn't biologically his child, he's clearly decided to raise him as his own. If him and Danielle have split he would still be involved with the kid. Either he's going to still have a child no matter who he decides to date, or he's going to be the jerk who abandoned a child. Either way the Larries lose.

Or if the real crazies are right and there is no Freddie then Louise is the nutjob who made up a child for media attention (even if super evil Simon was behind it we all know the media would focus on Louis) so his career would be over. He'd be a (crazy rich) no-one before they can say babygate.

I'm annoyed I've given it this much thought to be honest :blush:
    Having a child hasn't garnered Louis an awful lot of media attention, outside the 1D fandom. The majority of people don't know he has a child, and care even less. If the plan was to have a publicity baby, then surely he would have pretended to knock up a long-term girlfriend than an American unknown? Because that has certainly complicated things, the Larries have struggled to explain away a drunken one night stand with someone unknown to everyone.

But God love them, they have decided she is a beard, under contract (of course) and once the contract is over, Louis will say ' you know what? Freddie isn't my son after all, I rented him. Yeah, I lied to my late mum and pretended he was her grandchild, and I lied to the world at large pretending I was a loving father - but it was all FAKE, and really I am gay and married to Harry, the Larries were right all along. Thanks for the support guys, you were the only ones who knew the truth.'

<and the internet breaks>

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Suzy_Cat wrote: »

A lot of the Larries seem to be involved in other real person shipping scenarios. They all believe Taylor Swift is involved with Karlie Kloss and that Richard Armitage and Lee Pace are together. It is hilarious that they think the actors playing Evak are forcibly closeted in a progressive country like Norway.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of the Larries seem to be involved in other real person shipping scenarios. They all believe Taylor Swift is involved with Karlie Kloss and that Richard Armitage and Lee Pace are together. It is hilarious that they think the actors playing Evak are forcibly closeted in a progressive country like Norway.

Some years back when he first hit the scene someone on a forum did say her brother knew him. He is gay has a long term partner and has never officially come out. Which is his right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You will all no doubt be fascinated to learn that, according to the Cumberbatch tinhats, Benedicts wife was responsible for the last episode of Sherlock being leaked on line by the Russians.
    Oooh really? So she has links with Russia, does she? I bet she's a spy, and that's why she's pretending to be married to Cumberbatch, and the fake baby she lugs around is actually a sophisticated recording device. It all makes sense now! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you think they are shipping lots of other couples so that when they have to admit they were wrong and Larry isn't real and never was, they can carry on blogging and conspiracy theorizing, and life won't be dull, lonely, empty and without purpose?

*waves to Verily whatserface with the batshit craziest Tumblr of all* ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you think they are shipping lots of other couples so that when they have to admit they were wrong and Larry isn't real and never was, they can carry on blogging and conspiracy theorizing, and life won't be dull, lonely, empty and without purpose?

*waves to Verily whatserface with the batshit craziest Tumblr of all* ;)

Some do seem to be moving on to SKAM and other combos but many Larries have dug in for the duration, especially since the announcement today that Louis and Danielle have split up. Louis will no doubt get another girlfriend, but as far the Larries are concerned, this split means he'll be 'freed' from 'babygate' very soon, despite Freddie being one year old on 21 January.

There were lots of pictures of Harry with Dua Lipa over the holidays so maybe he'll go public with her, or perhaps Louis will get back with Briana. That would destroy the Larries, wouldn't it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Some do seem to be moving on to SKAM and other combos but many Larries have dug in for the duration, especially since the announcement today that Louis and Danielle have split up. Louis will no doubt get another girlfriend, but as far the Larries are concerned, this split means he'll be 'freed' from 'babygate' very soon, despite Freddie being one year old on 21 January.

There were lots of pictures of Harry with Dua Lipa over the holidays so maybe he'll go public with her, or perhaps Louis will get back with Briana. That would destroy the Larries, wouldn't it?
    I would love it if Louis got back with Briana. Maybe losing his own mum has made him reevaluate his life. Perhaps he wants his little boy to grow up in a traditional family setting, and wants to settle down with Briana, bring up their gorgeous little boy together, and maybe have another child or two in a year or so. Heck, he could even marry her first.

How will the Larries explain that? :o

Can't wait for Harry to have a public romance with someone, I'm sick of the Larries assuming, because the man keeps his personal life private, he must be secretly shagging his ex bandmate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Louis's Robokid/hired actor baby was one year old yesterday. Have the Larries wished Freddie Tomlinson a happy birthday? Have they heck? His Facebook timeline is full of LARRY IS REAL :D He must have to sit on his hands to stop responding with an eff off emoticon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, they are busily dissecting the 3 sec video Briana put up of Freddie walking towards a cake on the floor, with both Briana and Louis in frame. They've decided it's fake because babies are only ever fed in high chairs, the cake isn't fancy enough considering Louis' vast wealth and there are no other members of One Direction in the picture.

They are all terrified of another Briana/Louis romance, with good reason I'd say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, they are busily dissecting the 3 sec video Briana put up of Freddie walking towards a cake on the floor, with both Briana and Louis in frame. They've decided it's fake because babies are only ever fed in high chairs, the cake isn't fancy enough considering Louis' vast wealth and there are no other members of One Direction in the picture.

They are all terrified of another Briana/Louis romance, with good reason I'd say.
    I want Louis and Briana to get back together and get married and have little brother or sister (or several) for Freddie. Louis can get American citizenship and the Larries can go swivel.

Edited to add: my goodness, that little boy is cute. And the spitting image of his dad. Check out the eye contact between Louis and Briana!! Awww.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I want Louis and Briana to get back together and get married and have little brother or sister (or several) for Freddie. Louis can get American citizenship and the Larries can go swivel.

Edited to add: my goodness, that little boy is cute. And the spitting image of his dad. Check out the eye contact between Louis and Briana!! Awww.

The Larries talk about Briana as if she's some fugly one night stand but she's actually very attractive with a model like figure. I'd love to see them back together too and having a couple more kids.

Did you see that video of an interview where Louis was asked which words he'd like to leave behind in 2016 and one of them was 'ship'? He scowled and said the whole shipping thing was 'cringeworthy' . The Larries were fuming at first but then decided he didn't mean to upset them as they don't 'ship' they 'really believe'!