Options

The GD Refugee Thread : for all the reprobates

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    You basically go up to as many people as possible and bombard them with compliments while mentioning how nice your car is. If they look uninterested then you drug them.

There's a really handy forum I find hints on ;)

Are you PMing Mike Joyce by any chance?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I vape because I don't want to smoke on my hospital placement as I don't want to smell of smoke to patients and unfortunately I'm horrendously addicted to nicotine because I was an idiot as a young teenager.

They are far less damaging than cigarettes. If people find it too difficult to give up (which plenty do which is why they die), why not vape?

"Either smoker proper cigarettes or don't " - Surely said by a non smoker? ;)

Forgive me but is vaping electronic cigs? I haven't heard that term before *puts on dunces hat*
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never Nude wrote: »
    Forgive me but is vaping electronic cigs? I haven't heard that term before *puts on dunces hat*

Yes it is. Well you get all these new weird vape-y things now but I just call them e-cigs I have to say! Mine looks nothing like a cigarette though and the fluid mentions vaping.

I'm not entirely sure of the difference. There are a few vapers on this thread they might know!

I seriously need to do less of the real smoking and more of the vaping. Smoking is my biggest regret but I find it so damned hard to give up :cry:
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it helps someone give up real **** then that's a good thing, obviously. What I can't get my head around is people thinking it's a cool thing to do, like making a statement with it. At a train station the other day 5 people were 'vaping' and I was thinking 'get a life...' xD Not a popular view probably...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I can't get my head around is people thinking it's a cool thing to do, like making a statement with it. At a train station the other day 5 people were 'vaping' and I was thinking 'get a life...' xD Not a popular view probably...

I am sure they must be ex smokers or smokers trying to give up surely!

Do people actually vape or smoke e-cigarettes otherwise?! :o

I know they sell ecigs and vape kits with no nicotine in but the people I know that use those are ex smokers who just have it as a left over habit or feel it stops them going back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it is. Well you get all these new weird vape-y things now but I just call them e-cigs I have to say! Mine looks nothing like a cigarette though and the fluid mentions vaping.

I'm not entirely sure of the difference. There are a few vapers on this thread they might know!

I seriously need to do less of the real smoking and more of the vaping. Smoking is my biggest regret but I find it so damned hard to give up :cry:

I smoke, I tried my ohs electric thingwhatsit but I didn't like it, just felt weird to me. Give me real **** any day.
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    Happy birthday sweh!...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I smoke, I tried my ohs electric thingwhatsit but I didn't like it, just felt weird to me. Give me real **** any day.

Yep, I'm not convinced by it at all. Might be cos I smoke rollies. Dunno. Either way I need to do something :(

Aaaaaand, Happy Birthday Sweh!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweh, have a great day! :)
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just noticed this - have a very happy birthday Sweh! :kitty:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEH!! :):p^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I admit I can't really have a say on it, I guess, cause I've never been a smoker.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, I'm not convinced by it at all. Might be cos I smoke rollies. Dunno. Either way I need to do something :(

I should smoke rollies considering they are so much cheaper then straights, but my god i role worse then a one armed dwarf in a deep coma
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday sweh!...
    Not the 10th in Trinidad for 5 hours yet ^_^.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I should smoke rollies considering they are so much cheaper then straights, but my god i role worse then a one armed dwarf in a deep coma

I hate straights which is my one saving grace I suppose.

Buy a pouch of baccy and some rizla and sit there and practice :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jzee wrote: »
    Not the 10th in Trinidad for 5 hours yet ^_^.

In this thread UK time is King...:D
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy birthday sweh :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shark-Finning, Bear Bile Farming, Rhinos, Elephants Tigers and countless other species all being totally destroyed in the 21st century for primitive, superstitious 'medicine' bullshit. >:(

Sometimes I wish I did not read wildlife sites online.

But China does look after the f****g Pandas - so that's alright then. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tigers are amazing and it's a very realistic possibility they could die out, in the wild at least. As a cat lover that would be the worst...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tigers are amazing and it's a very realistic possibility they could die out, in the wild at least. As a cat lover that would be the worst...

The Panda is a smokescreen.

Who has heard of all the other magnificent species that have gone functionally extinct recently?

The poor doomed Baiji dolphin for example? :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIBtHtF9JlU

Gone forever. >:(

And there are hundreds more of examples of species that because they are not cute or cuddly no one has ever heard of that are vanishing for eternity.

On that cheerful note I am off to kip.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I always had you down as a middle aged man eater. Like Samantha Jones from sex and the city. I just pictured you drinking martinis, shagging lots of men and then posting on DS.

I'm sure that's the common view of Fizix...

I see him more as a mix of Samantha and Carrie...
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Morning biatches.

And don't say I don't try to be popular. The above proves it.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure that's the common view of Fizix...

I see him more as a mix of Samantha and Carrie...

Uhhhhh ok, I suppose that's... I don't know what it is, I just wanted to respond, I don't really know how to respond to the notion that people think I'm a man eater, and female...

I don't think its unreasonable not to know how to respond to that though, I'll just lol I think... Lol
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    Morning biatches.

And don't say I don't try to be popular. The above proves it.
    Morning jra, I think you need to calm yourself, going a bit OTT ^_^ You didn't die I noticed.

KeyserSoze, totally agree, Chinese medicine rivals (some) religion in humans for the suffering it is spreading in wildlife.
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »

Missed that post. Thank you. Change is one of my favourite bands. I can listen to them all day.

Just dug this one up.

Kleeer - I Love To Dance (Full Album) 1979
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIacMCG0jW0

=

Change - You Are My Melody (extended version)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVPZjIvinrM
This discussion has been closed.