Options

Cameron "Labour are a danger to national security" ...

Comments

• Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if the unions try to do anything with the intent of 'bringing down the government' then they may discover the mood of the british people isn't as aligned with them as they hope.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have already said if I was Corbyn I would avoid any late night drives through any underpasses

Or pleasant walks in the woods.
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Former adman Cameron will say anything Osborne tells him to say.

Being America's poodle is the biggest threat to our national security. Time for it to end.
  • Options
    AristaeusAristaeus Posts: 9,974
    Forum Member
    Calling Her Majesty's loyal opposition a threat to Britain might play well with the rabid righties in the Tory party, but it's too silly for floating voters to take seriously.
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Je suis une menace pour la securite nationale.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First advert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=81&v=_hgJokgNJHo

Had to double check I hadn't gone back in time to September 2014. Blimey. Not even an election to fight for. What's the motivation with this? Syria?
  • Options
    The BrainThe Brain Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aristaeus wrote: »
    Calling Her Majesty's loyal opposition a threat to Britain might play well with the rabid righties in the Tory party, but it's too silly for floating voters to take seriously.

I'd like to believe you, but seeing as they swallowed the whole 'SNP pulling the strings' spiel at the last election, I reckon they'll probably lap this up too.
  • Options
    BrawladBrawlad Posts: 5,711
    Forum Member
    So the cronies aren't afraid.

Fear level 11 lol
  • Options
    neo_walesneo_wales Posts: 13,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sanguinius wrote: »
    Probably, but he's right.

Corbyn wants to remove Trident, pull out of NATO and comes a cross as a pacifist that would struggle to do the right decision if the UK was attacked by a nation or group sponsored by a nation.

He is a threat to National security, he also wants to reduce manpower in our already dwindles armed forces.
  • Options
    DotheboyshallDotheboyshall Posts: 40,583
    Forum Member
    neo_wales wrote: »
    He is a threat to National security, he also wants to reduce manpower in our already dwindles armed forces.

Where does he say that?

Where's the condemnation of a PM who has reduced our armed forces?
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neo_wales wrote: »

Which would put you, your family and everyone else at risk. This man is a joke to politics I cant wait to see how many people actually support this fool. If this thing doesn't get as much criticism as Farage I would be gobsmacked, hes far worse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    Which would put you, your family and everyone else at risk. This man is a joke to politics I cant wait to see how many people actually support this fool. If this thing doesn't get as much criticism as Farage I would be gobsmacked, hes far worse.
    Why do you keep talking about Cameron who has put you, your family and everyone else at risk
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think if the unions try to do anything with the intent of 'bringing down the government' then they may discover the mood of the british people isn't as aligned with them as they hope.

I laughed when I saw this comment. Do be serious, the days of unions bringing down governments is long past. Still if you have come from the 1970's through a time warp ........
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you keep talking about Cameron who has put you, your family and everyone else at risk

Indeed. I'm not going to comment of the rights and wrongs of various defence strategies, but when we joined America in going after the Middle East over - well resources as it happens - then Britain became a target.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cameron has spent the past 5 years destroying the armed forces, why do you support him in doing that?

That was a legacy of Gordon Brown.
  • Options
    Slarti BartfastSlarti Bartfast Posts: 6,607
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »

Did you oppose Brown doing it then u-turn when Dave started? How fickle some people are!
  • Options
    trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    Or pleasant walks in the woods.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34236685

I drove past this on the way to Sainsburys yesterday - Plod everywhere, big area taped off and (eek) large screens. I did wonder if the dark forces had got to Jeremy already.

I'd stick to Highbury Fields if I were him. Much less tree cover.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »

Brown was in power for the past 5 years????
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does that mean Cameron is going to send drones over Labour HQ?
  • Options
    trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    I laughed when I saw this comment. Do be serious, the days of unions bringing down governments is long past.

Perhaps you'd better have a word with Messrs Serwotka, Murray and their cronies in that case.
  • Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    does that mean Cameron is going to send drones over Labour HQ?
    Hes already got drones in his own party.
  • Options
    nainznainz Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,432
    Forum Member
    “Labour are now a serious risk to our nation’s security, our economy’s security and your family’s security,”

So this is the same Tory party that's slashing the numbers in the British Army and that's adopted hardline economic policies which has slowed recovery from recession. It's also the same Tory party which is cutting working tax credits, that is slashing the cancer drugs fund (plenty of dead parents then) and which supports the abuse and rape of under age children (and, of course, which protects the perpetrators)

So Cameron, you nonce-friendly Eton ponce, which party is defence-friendly, economy-friendly and family-friendly now? It's certainly not the Tories, is it?

"That is why no amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party that inflicted those bitter experiences on me. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin".
  • Options
    BillyJamesTBillyJamesT Posts: 2,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brawlad wrote: »
    Someone on the same wavelength . The apocalyptic warnings, the attempts at character assassination . Al done in such a crack handed style as to make one thinks they are in the film " Carry on up the Media".
    I am getting the popcorn in for the next few days. You only have to watch the farce of a report on Sky News
    Fat anchor man: ( serious face , serious voice) Corbin refused to answer our question Three times.
    Blonde Bimbo: this is a disaster of such a magnitude.

Lol. Fun times ahead

:D:D It's big chance for the left to rise in England. The media already clicked into gear in an attempt to snuff it out before it catches alight. I don't know anything about Corbyn, it's just a shame Labour don't have a Salmond or Sturgeon at the head of this rise. Choppy seas ahead, get the grassroots supporters out onto the streets, be brave and stand up to the bullying. like you I'll grab my popcorn, seen it all somewhere before.
  • Options
    Jol44Jol44 Posts: 21,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The prime minister said the usual courtesies had been extended to Corbyn, who has been invited to join the privy council as leader of the official opposition. This would allow him to be briefed on intelligence matters.

So he's invited someone who he believes is 'a danger to national security' to be briefed on intelligence matters'.

Cameron should be being torn apart for the total crap he is spouting.