Options

Gary Busey Criticises Royal Family, Uk television And Fellow HouseMates

Comments

• Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Wasn't the Daily Star saying that Gary's arrest for his 'BB Sex Attack' was imminent as soon as he left the house... so how was he 'Speaking in his hotel room yesterday' :confused:

I guess the cops must have let him out of jail to do his Daily Star interview ;-)
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,015
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    a lot of us Brits hate the Royals too :D

Agreed!:D Well - not hate but totally agree with Gary's alleged opinion of them.
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Using his own measure I think we can call him German.

You may call him German if you want to. Gary said on CBB that his father was Native American and his mother was Irish. This info is also on his agency profile www.globaltalentbooking.com/gary-busey and www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/william-gary-busey

There are other sites but if you want to call him German then that's up to you.;-)

I'm not sure why you seem to think his profile about his immediate parents is incompatible with his ancestry. Clearly he seems to think our nationality is determined several generations back so I'll stick with the German as that is in accord with his own thinking. It would be rude not to.

Well done Gary - first German winner of BBUK.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »
    I think Lauren was coming round and Claire King has refuted the claims that she caught a bug off Gary. I must admit though that I grinned inanely when he won.

They're still 'spitting' about it now. Oh wait..of course, it was Gary that rudely spat in the house wasn't it 'everywhere'. Oh you just couldn't make it up could you.

Double ding dang honk from me Cranberry :D

I use 'ding dang' quite often too;-)

Still HONKING for our fab winner:D
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Well I agree with Gary on all his opinions. Unfortunately, I've no bloody choice but to live here. :o:kitty::D
  • Options
    HenrikHenrik Posts: 2,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said Gaz
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lauren was coming round and Claire King has refuted the claims that she caught a bug off Gary. I must admit though that I grinned inanely when he won.

They're still 'spitting' about it now. Oh wait..of course, it was Gary that rudely spat in the house wasn't it 'everywhere'. Oh you just couldn't make it up could you.

Double ding dang honk from me Cranberry :D

We do not no what went on in the house we saw only what thy let us see if it is true and Gary does not like the British that is his opinion but anyone that does not like England then we do have airports compared to sme parts of the world the un kingdom is not so bad if people do not believe what Gary said because of the star paper quoting Gary then of cause must apply to the other housemate not just Gary
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its not that he has opinions..it that he can be all gushing and how wonderful the UK is in his interview..then turn around and be nasty and insulting....Kinda reinforces a lot that that the other housemate say and calls into Question what is the Real Gary..or if the Burnt out brain damaged over the hill self important actor real has any filter or consideration given the way he insults the Country and Show that Just made him winner.

**Oh by the way...the above is perfectly ok to say about Gary..cause it's just my opinion*

Well said and completely agree with you..... and that's just my opinion which is as valid as GB's own opinion just opposite😑
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    No I think I could see James and Leslie and Frenchie's faults but Saint Gary every utterance was applauded even when he was talking absolute rubbish :confused:

I agree an no matter what he said or did he was never wrong in some peoples eyes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    We do not no what went on in the house we saw only what thy let us see if it is true and Gary does not like the British that is his opinion but anyone that does not like England then we do have airports compared to sme parts of the world the un kingdom is not so bad if people do not believe what Gary said because of the star paper quoting Gary then of cause must apply to the other housemate not just Gary

I think he does love the British ruffle to be honest but I agree with his opinions and have many more of my own, some of which we have discussed on the forum too. I do agree that there are a lot worse countries and places in the world but I'd wager that wherever someone comes from or goes to, they'll have their loves, likes and dislikes like the rest of us do.

I very much agree with you concerning the paper. I'd no idea how bad the Daily Star was until recently as I don't read it online or otherwise. Why on earth it is still running is anyone's guess. It would make sense for us to doubt anything from the paper itself, no matter who it's about, unless of course they confirm what they say somewhere else. Shame the media has to be so tacky isn't it!
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he does love the British ruffle to be honest but I agree with his opinions and have many more of my own, some of which we have discussed on the forum too. I do agree that there are a lot worse countries and places in the world but I'd wager that wherever someone comes from or goes to, they'll have their loves, likes and dislikes like the rest of us do.

I very much agree with you concerning the paper. I'd no idea how bad the Daily Star was until recently as I don't read it online or otherwise. Why on earth it is still running is anyone's guess. It would make sense for us to doubt anything from the paper itself, no matter who it's about, unless of course they confirm what they say somewhere else. Shame the media has to be so tacky isn't it!

Nice post I totally agree with what you have said Were ever we go in the world I think there is no place like home I am sure that is how it is how are American cousins I just think personally we are lucky to live here we do have rights and we can put are case forward it we are not happy it's not perfect but it's still a good safe place are crime rate is low that might just be were a person lives some may not agree
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "In an interview with the Daily Star UK,"

Stopped reading there.

It would appear that some people hang on every word printed in the scumbag rag. They'd already printed a load of salacious and libelous rubbish about him being a sex pest, so I'm surprised he agreed to an interview. That's if he did of course!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    Nice post I totally agree with what you have said Were ever we go in the world I think there is no place like home I am sure that is how it is how are American cousins I just think personally we are lucky to live here we do have rights and we can put are case forward it we are not happy it's not perfect but it's still a good safe place are crime rate is low that might just be were a person lives some may not agree

Thanks ruffle. I get frustrated at our country from the raging PC that targets innocent people to the laws that forget what justice is but when I see what is happening elsewhere, I sometimes shed a few tears and/or get angry because I know I can't change it. I then look around me and know what we have, so a little perspective comes back. We aren't perfect here but we have a lot. There's no place like home, as they say :)
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    Yes but yoga, he's wrong. You see James and Dee, for eg, were speaking the truth.

NAH - sorry. Gonna have to stop you there. I cant even begin to go into have many times Dee and James have lied.
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, colour me surprised! Always knew he was a classy type.
  • Options
    Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »

I'm not sure why you seem to think his profile about his immediate parents is incompatible with his ancestry.

I don't and it isn't. I merely posted that Gary's father was a Native American and his mother was Irish. The only reason I later posted the two links was because I thought you didn't know.

If it tickles your fancy to call him German, enjoy yourself, Gary's been called worse on here than German. :D
  • Options
    viewer123viewer123 Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Turtles
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    viewer123 wrote: »
    I like Turtles
    Always good to know :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    what load of crap no proof yet again its all hear say...... boooooo double boooo daily star... what a joke that rag is
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yogacats wrote: »
    NAH - sorry. Gonna have to stop you there. I cant even begin to go into have many times Dee and James have lied.

feel free to list everything James lied about, I for one would love to know :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yogacats wrote: »

Lol, I was joking yoga, don't think my sarcasm came across really well in my post :blush:
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    feel free to list everything James lied about, I for one would love to know :)
    How about "Top of my game" and "Brad Pitt of dancing" and I never said that.
    Or will you say that was Joking,
    But he was in a conversation and he was serious,as he is very "honest" and "upfront".
    In the house he said Claudia and Tess were poor hosts and only Him and Anton where "unique"the rest are beige.In the OK interview he states how great Tess&Claudia are and what amazing talent the dancers are.
    What is the truth you tell me.as all he spouts is garbage,Sheesh Gary made much more sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about "Top of my game" and "Brad Pitt of dancing" and I never said that.
    Or will you say that was Joking,
    But he was in a conversation and he was serious,as he is very "honest" and "upfront".
    In the house he said Claudia and Tess were poor hosts and only Him and Anton where "unique"the rest are beige.In the OK interview he states how great Tess&Claudia are and what amazing talent the dancers are.
    What is the truth you tell me.as all he spouts is garbage,Sheesh Gary made much more sense.

Can't argue with that......
  • Options
    Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    viewer123 wrote: »
    I like Turtles

Same here. I celebrate World Turtle Day every year on 23rd May.
    If you ever need any help, I can set up a really mean turtle tank.
  • Options
    FIN-MANFIN-MAN Posts: 1,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Daily Star just reported that Gary Busey just kicked the Queen's corgis and pooped in The director of Downtown Abbys director chair. That Gary sure is an evil evil man.