CH5 HD Big Brother Discussion 10PM Thursday 31/7/14

1282930313234»

Comments

• Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omipalone wrote: »
    However those numpties on BB are inferring that they are pushing beyond the 100 of the percent and going beyond that limit (hence 110% or more).

So whilst I agree with your statement I disagree with theirs

Fair enough. :)
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    1. It doesn't mean that who doesn't believe what?

2. Of course that doesn't mean he isn't acting like a creep. What means he's not actingl like a creep is that he's not acting like a creep.

1. It doesn't mean that Emma doesn't believe he's acting like a creep. She is protecting the show she works for. Nothing more, nothing less.

2. Yes, he really is.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    I can only hope so in order to see some shocked faces. :p

But the Chris meltdown on this forum would be fun :p
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Which came first: selection for the focus group, or appearing in the audience.

And why weren't some of the regular regulars there?
    All I know is that the two big girls, the young bronze chap with massive eyebrows (like a thinner, younger Mark) and the receding hairline guy have been on BOTS before. So they're regulars.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All I know is that the two big girls, the young bronze chap with massive eyebrows (like a thinner, younger Mark) and the receding hairline guy have been on BOTS before. So they're regulars.

From among the regulars - stalkers, idiots, unemployed actors, extras etc., they chose some of the more articulate, intelligent ones to play their parts in the entirely scripted focus group.

That's how I saw it.
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    Fudd wrote: »
    | don't think I've ever seen so much back-pedalling in my life.

I have the feeling production have switched target at the last moment from Chris to Zoe so are trying desperately to sway public opinion. That or they think they've gone too far with the anti-Chris approach.

They did go too far.
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi tomee, found your Thursday Thread, and sorry I couldn't get here, as I was too ill, and slept around the clock. But hub saved the shows for me, and having a look at the H/Ls one. Interesting show overall, and more than usual:)

Hope to be back for Friday's show though, so see you later:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tucks21 wrote: »
    For me it has to be Steven. The fact that he could not or would not accept ANY of the criticisms leveled at him by the many and just a few, shows the lack of humility and self awareness he has.

Steven - Mr Ego - evidently thought he was going to win. With his self-belief, his outer charm, his good looks(!),his 'entertaining' stories and. best of all, his success in nailing (enslaving) a Playboy model, he surely believed that he was unstoppable.

What the public saw, however, was a total balloon. A nobody full of hot air, sickeningly self-congratulatory, supremely controlling and hypocritical. Oh - and a numpty only too happy to lie through his teeth about being very rich as a consequence of also being a 'ruthless businessman'. Now that they're out Kim must surely have rumbled him! I was very glad to see him go.