Options

Who Killed Lucy Beale? - Latest theories, updates and spoilers (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    Ten_BenTen_Ben Posts: 2,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sundream wrote: »
    Thanks. So she could have got there by herself then, unless we are to assume that they have other test results that point to her being moved after she had died, and they just haven't been mentioned. I'm struggling with the whole someone close to her moving the body thing. I find it hard to believe that they would go and dump her on the common.

To be honest, that's always bothered me. Especially if we supposed to believe that the death was accidental and the killer wasn't aware they were responsible.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca is lucy and peters cousin, and lauren and abis too
  • Options
    Ten_BenTen_Ben Posts: 2,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iveivan wrote: »
    Bianca is Ian's step niece. So, you can say Whitney is related too.

Not sure anyone considers thwt an important relationship on the show.

Okay, those types of relationships lose me, I'm afraid, so I'll believe you. :) Whitney is adopted though, she's not a blood relation to Bianca at all.

I just think it's way too much of a tenuous relationship to be explosive or life-changing, especially with Bianca not around.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    I'm new to this site loving the suspense and drama
    I cannot believe Peter or Lauren are culprits however I do believe Nick has his part to
    Play has anyone seen the spoiler images of Peter in the car? The image of the driver side profile looks like Nick Was Peter meeting up with Nick?

Hello. I'm new too :)

I also think that Nick will feature somehow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This time in two weeks i shall be going a wee bit oo err mental
  • Options
    PacerkezPacerkez Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never saw that episode. We are on to something here!

Can't remember the episode date, but it's after he takes coke on his birthday.
  • Options
    Blowpop27Blowpop27 Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    When Lee said he had seen Lucy having a row with Billy, do we know when this was? Was it after she brought Jake back, or before she got on the bus to the common.

i'm just wondering as in the voice mail he left for her, he asked her if she was coming to the party & then said that she hoped she had sorted it out with her dad. I'm taking it that he left that message after she had the row with Ian, which means that Lee was under the belief that she was going to go back to sort it with Ian at some point that evening.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    He was abroad on holiday.

Thank you
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I think Nick was involved too, judging my the spoiler pics - but of course that could be all connected to Ronnie Mitchell too. Here's why -

- Ronnie was livid that Carl White supplied Roxy with cocaine in December 2013. Other events led to her murdering him as we know.
    - In March 2014 Ronnie tells the Whites that Carl is dead.
    - A few weeks later Nick Cotton is revealed to be dead - as we know now he faked it because he had got himself into some trouble. But what? I'm almost sure there was vague mention to making enemies with other prisoners.

Fast forward to October 2014 and Ronnie tells Charlie that she ''killed a man''. Those were her exact words. When Charlie asked her who the man was, they were interrupted and he never got the answer. That moment just stood out to me, as if the name would be important to Charlie and it was deliberately kept from him so it would be a big reveal later on.

Would it be possible that Carl and Nick knew each other from prison and went into dealing drugs on the outside? Word got back to Nick that Carl was dead and fearing for his own safety, faked his own death?

Having said all that, would it have been possible that Lucy was getting drugs from Carl before his own death? It could all link together.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sundream wrote: »
    Thanks. So she could have got there by herself then, unless we are to assume that they have other test results that point to her being moved after she had died, and they just haven't been mentioned. I'm struggling with the whole someone close to her moving the body thing. I find it hard to believe that they would go and dump her on the common.

I think the people who put her there knew she had been mugged there so thought it was the best option to cover up what happened.

To make the mugging look like a murder as opposed to what the police said: make the murder look like a mugging.

Anyone found with her purse & phone were then bound to be blamed for her death.
    I couldn't come up with an explanation for Denise & Jane's taking steps to give the purse & phone to he police if they were involved. But then it dawned on me what if she was mugged first?
    1. This brings her home for a showdown with Ian as her means of getting drugs were gone.
    2. The decision to bring her to somewhere near where she was mugged was a crude plan to frame the mugger for the killing, Denise & Jane are happy to hand over the phone & purse as if it leads to someone they will be suspected of the killing.

Its not just he cops they are covering this up for but the family. Even if a mugger is never caught better the family think some random stranger did this.
    They can maybe justify the decision to put Lucy there as it is done ultimately for her family. Neither Jane or Denise handle the aftermath very well.

Remember Jane on the stairs with Shabnam. She runs away & cant handle the funeral.

Denise gets most distressed on the day after when Ian talks about his little girl out there all night. She makes him stop, she cant bear to hear this. She remains reasonably removed other than this one time.

Both seem to be carrying a heavy burden.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder is the very first scene in the episode after Lucy dies a bit clever in that perhaps the we are shown the killer at the location where it happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR0OTzHpJug

This link has been blocked on copyright grounds, We are getting too close man LOL
  • Options
    Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This link has been blocked on copyright grounds, We are getting too close man LOL

What was it?

I can't help thinking the one with Ian looking out of the blinds is important somehow. Its in a few of the trailers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    Regarding my Nick theory he could confess to Dot that motivates her to A ) kill him
    B ) no longer offer him her protection and inform her grandson or whoever of his whereabouts to ensure his death
    Killing Lucy would be incomprehensible to her a child the grandaughter of her dear friend pauleen Fowler
    Justice Nick is murdered however the plot would continue after her arrest till she has to admit the reasons behind the crime
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denise gets most distressed on the day after when Ian talks about his little girl out there all night. She makes him stop, she cant bear to hear this. She remains reasonably removed other than this one time.

Both seem to be carrying a heavy burden.

See here from 2.37 - 4.20:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mBOOuNlpc

Jane allows herself to react and what words can't Denise bear to hear?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was it?

I can't help thinking the one with Ian looking out of the blinds is important somehow. Its in a few of the trailers.

Yes the opening of the first episode after Lucy has died that starts with Ian looking through the blinds.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    so ian killed lucy in the kitchen ??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unlove me wrote: »
    so ian killed lucy in the kitchen ??

well I think so but could be all wrong of course.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    well I think so but could be all wrong of course.

i find it strange how the bbc just blocked that video maybe there have been reading this forum and can see we are getting closer to the killer and dosent want it too leak:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    What if Peter gave the drugs to Lucy, she overdosed in her room, he came home to find her and freaked out, but he manages to save her but she's still out of it, put her in Janes car and drove her to the common so it couldn't come back to him and made it look like she did the drugs there, but then someone else finds her and they kill her for some reason? Maybe Cindy? Or Nick because Lucy knew Peter got the drugs off him?

Would explain why Peter looked so shocked when Ian first told him she was dead, and maybe it was Peter who met the police woman in the park because they both thought he did it but it wasn't him?

I don't know....... :P
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What Were Those Numbers Agghh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg Numbers Someone Crack Those Nymbers
  • Options