Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AS

I'm going to try to stop calling Andre a plonked...I love unicorns and I won't be able to live with myself knowing one may of passed away because of me :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Is it alright to call him a twonk :confused:
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Detective Cheese Inspector Bennyboots of Twuntfordshire Police, Orange Squad here.

Have we not got the bottom of the two conflicting dates of Prince Peter and RomanceBot's Naturalemily 1.0's engagement yet? Come on fellow detectives, we mush have an answer. Now excuse me, I have some non-disclosure agreements to examine as well as a criminal record called Insania.

Crime can't crack itself.

Unfortunately Cheese Inspector Bennyboots, I think it's an unsolvable crime as there's definitely been 2 dates mentioned by tangoman, phone the FBI, they may have more luck untangling the mystery.
    Goaty wrote: »
    So a month and no name, but is that not good, don't want the kid to grew up and found out about that!

Well he mentioned Rose, Amelia & Isabella last night & seemed particularly fond of Amelia so my guess is, that is her name.
    Iofiel wrote: »
    Wonderful replies it is so good to see people are interested in Peter Andre's life ... I am most satisfied that deep down the people in this thread secretly want to know everything about our musical genius ... and dear baby may one day follow in her shining fathers footsteps ... *titter* ...

Come now, so much pressure on a little baby!
    cazzz wrote: »
    Did you pay attention when he told his joke? he really showed off his acting skills, his voice coach must be pleased:D

His joke made me cringe, only PA would who onto a chat & tell a joke, even worse, he'd obviously been rehearsing it:blush:
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    I've just watched PA on JR (was primarily watching for Liam Neeson, but couldn't resist a chuckle at His Orangeness).

Every time I see him, I think he's more of a twonk than ever. Even his walk to the sofa was smug! Also, his hair is reaching true Jedward levels now. He looks ridiculous.

I think he said he proposed on New Year's Eve as well.

Also I really hope that when he said he would "let her [Emily] do her F1 year" that was just a poor choice of words. Can't help wondering if she's been consulted about the plan for her to do her F1, then get married and then have another baby. Or if Clare's just advised PA on the appropriate spacing in order to provide consistent publicity!

BIB, he was delighted with himself!
    Bela wrote: »
    ...the orange plonker made up a second proposal because he thought it sounded more romantic and meaningful and would appeal to his fandom and would make him look more DOTYish when he sold the story to some rag.

I'm kind of with you, sounds very much typical behaviour of perfect Pete.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Yep, this sounds the most likely.
    I don't know if anyone has told you, but every time you call PA a plonker a baby unicorn dies.
    So stop it.
    >:(
    I think we need lofiel - the thread's new international PA correspondent to clarify things.

You mean our chief correspondent, Azura's Star, is throwing the towel in, admitting defeat & passing the responsibilities on?:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    Must have a listen:D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmbUNF1Q4R8
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZE0ZxCHIuc

YES VERY VERY similar you can mix and match them with out hearing a join in the tune.
    Well Spotted!
  • Options
    IofielIofiel Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter thanks you for your continued support and well wishes ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

YES VERY VERY similar you can mix and match them with out hearing a join in the tune.
    Well Spotted!

Now now ...you know Andres dear friend Paulo will of been helped to write that tune by Andre when they were really close friends once ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I can't believe so many people are taking this poster seriously.:D

The sarcasm is oozing out of his/her posts.

IIRC he/she did the same thing on the KP thread a while ago.

Hang on a sec while I put my Andre I care face on :D, always easier to shoot the messenger when you have no defence isnt it ;-)
  • Options
    PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "We still haven't got a name for the baby," he admitted. "We'd narrowed it down to a list of names, she didn't look like any of them when we saw her!"

Andre having selected both the names Junior and Princess for his other offspring and having a single called Insania, I would keep him out of that particular decision. I had heard that his suggestions so far are 'Messiah', 'Vageena' and 'Biscuit-Barrel'.......

Of his proposal to Emily, Pete admitted that Emily was in tears at the sight of the ring.

I know the feeling, when Mr Jeebie got down on one knee and presented me with a ring that look like it had diamond 'flakes' I told home where to shove it.........which, when I thought about it, was clinically impossible
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well Spotted!

Too similar ;-) and not for the first time
  • Options
    PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently "Blue Angel" is now off the baby names list........since Pete found out that's what you call a lit fart, might still surface in the future though as an album title 😳
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When is the next OK out, tomorrow? Probably not too long until the big reveal! :D

Hmm, I wonder if he'll announce it, for free, on his channel?;-)
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her name is Amelia :)
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok FINALLY we have a name for our beaut of a baby girl. Ems, J , P and I have decided on

Amelia :):):)

So lovely fans, before you read it anywhere else, here it is.
    Love ya :)

^^^ Straight from Peter's twitter Amelia is the name they have chosen for their daughter
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her name is Amelia :)
    Amy for short... Like KP's mum. Ooops!:blush::D

Or maybe she'll be nicknamed Mel, pronounced "Meal" as in Meal Ticket.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder how long it will be before he starts shortening it to 'Ames'
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon even Can now realise they have shot themselves in the foot to do a big Ok name reveal, however I think we will still have to endure a spread properly introducing baby Amelia with her big brother and sister. Interesting that he said "before you read it anywhere else" code I know ive pissed you all off but now im forgiven :p

P.s even more interesting Pete has revealed to Now magazine that he can't go to bed without eating chocolate first. Oh bless his cotton socks :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amelia is a lovely name ...is it in the bible?
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i will have to eat humble pie:p:D

Im sure theres still a part two of an interview to follow, though! Kerching, baby Amelia!;-)
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amelia is a lovely name ...is it in the bible?

I don't think it is but it's a lovely traditional name. I've really enjoyed the banter on here lately, hope they have another baby very soon :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it is but it's a lovely traditional name. I've really enjoyed the banter on here lately, hope they have another baby very soon :D

:o:o give the girl a chance to recover from this birth Demiz
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

That's what I thought Amelia = A meal (ticket):D
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amelia is derived from the Germanic word amal which means "work" and the name Amelia itself means "industrious" and "fertile" (insert your own PA related jokes here)

Interestingly Amelia looks/sound similar, but is unrelated to, the Latin Aemilia, which translates into....Emily.

It is not, as far as I'm aware, in the Bible :D

My name's in the Bible. Not Kat, my proper real-world grownup name. It was a rumoured name for PA's little one. I find myself quite relieved that he didn't pick it. I'm not sure I could cope with any association with PA, even such a tangential one!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Amelia is derived from the Germanic word amal which means "work" and the name Amelia itself means "industrious" and "fertile" (insert your own PA related jokes here)

Interestingly Amelia looks/sound similar, but is unrelated to, the Latin Aemilia, which translates into....Emily.

It is not, as far as I'm aware, in the Bible :D

My name's in the Bible. Not Kat, my proper real-world grownup name. It was a rumoured name for PA's little one. I find myself quite relieved that he didn't pick it. I'm not sure I could cope with any association with PA, even such a tangential one!

Amelia was born on my daughters birthday so i won't be able to forget her birthday will I ;-)
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amelia was born on my daughters birthday so i won't be able to forget her birthday will I ;-)

Your poor daughter, forever shackled to the spawn of Andre! :D

I'm kidding. No disrespect to baby Amelia. She can't help having a complete pillock for a father.

Amelia, btw, is also the proper term for a particular type of birth defect involving the absence or deformation of one or more limbs (derived from the Greek word meaning "lack of"). Rather blackly comic given that PA calls Emily "Embolism".
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

:D Mealy?

'A' for Andre, 'ME' for Me, 'L' for Love my kids, 'IA' for I am.
This discussion has been closed.