Options

Coleen being played like a fiddle

Comments

• Options
    chuntererchunterer Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    But she's 'Just Julie' remember;)

And "Just Julie" is the title of Julie's autobiography (available at all good bargains bins)
  • Options
    Spy queenSpy queen Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    Julie is a total fake, she is playing everyone in the house AND outside, she has more faces than big ben!!

Thank goodness there are some people who can see through Julie.
    I thought she was bankrupt at one point. (Alledged)
    Why the chewing all the time?.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie has more heads than Worzel Gummidge..It's a shame she doesn't use her real 1 more...:D
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    The only person 'playing' Coleen is herself.

Coleen has been on a witch hunt and has targeted Julie from the off.
    Julie may not be an angel, but all the venom has come from Coleen.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Spy queen wrote: »

She was always a chain smoker, I suspect it's nicotine gum.
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Videostar wrote: »
    Hear hear.

And I fail to see what Coleen has done thats making her look bad. :confused:[/QUOTE]

Not wearing make up for the most part...
  • Options
    jg.jg. Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Collageen's time has surely come. She is a sour woman who loves nothing better than to have something to moan and whinge about and then is perfectly happy to inject her own poison. Get rid.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    jg. wrote: »
    Collageen's time has surely come. She is a sour woman who loves nothing better than to have something to moan and whinge about and then is perfectly happy to inject her own poison. Get rid.

Interesting..... you accuse Coleen of injecting poison, yet you are the one name calling :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Interesting..... you accuse Coleen of injecting poison, yet you are the one name calling :confused:

oh dear, Let me break it down for you: .I...am...not...in...the...house
    I...do...not...need...the...votes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »
    Videostar wrote: »
    Hear hear.

And I fail to see what Coleen has done thats making her look bad. :confused:[/QUOTE]

Not wearing make up for the most part...

Could easily say the same about Julie, wish she'd at least wear a flippin'. bra !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie,is perhaps a major game player,Coleen will implode she is making all the wrong moves,the more she accuses Julie of being fake the more she will be looked on as bitching.
    If she survives this week she will be certain to be up again next week Julies been around too long to be outfoxed.
    I am not a Julie fan,but I admire her outspoken reply to Coleens Accusation of her not being honest.It hit hard as Coleen later complained to others about it,.forgetting that she threw the first insult.

DON'T be a silly trout!

Coleen Nolan could not be PLAYED by anyone!

BAMBI she ain't!!!

need I go on?:D
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    dome wrote: »

Pretty much.:)

As for the task, when Colleen said to Julie, 'I don't think you're being honest'. I personally think that Julie's 'Shut the F*** Up' was intended to remedy Colleen's complaint and was a 'is that what you mean?' type moment.
  • Options
    tracyannedaytracyanneday Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Colleen's plan ehatevr
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Spy queen wrote: »

Well if she was bankrupt, that just lends more weight to the fact that she's in there for the fee, is trying to get through the time by nodding and agreeing with the love struck children and leave without much a do, go back home to her farm and husband and forget them all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not think that the dear lady is being played like a fiddle - the aforementioned dear lady could put you out a window with one arm:D
  • Options
    tracyannedaytracyanneday Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Colleen's plan, whatever it is, has not worked. The vitriol from Linda has not helped her cause. I am not a fan of either Colleen and Julie, but there is a definite attitude from Colleen to Julie including snide/bitchy comments to other HMs. The editing of Colleen may be the problem, (see Cheryl's Best Bits on last night's eviction!), however the booing of Colleen genuinely shocked her. This meant her 20 seconds 'vote for me' plea was more heartfelt than anything else she has said in the house.

I believe that Colleen might well be annoyed with Linda for potentially ruining her chances, however slim they may be.

The Colleen/Julie saga will now take a backseat with Jasmine's Mum entering and probably goading Danica and Rhian!
  • Options
    fynefunfynefun Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    an interesting read for all coleens haters and lovers, maybe julie is a fan of denise, linked the older statements but be sure to read the 2011 ones too
    http://www.denisenolan.co.uk/older_statements.html
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »

It's increasingly common to see people making snide and sneering remarks about HMs while the remark itself reflects the same qualities the poster is highlighting in the HM.

Perhaps it's true that we most dislike in others that which we dislike in ourselves.

Anyway... whatever it is, its best ignored rather than be drawn into a forum battle. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    It's increasingly common to see people making snide and sneering remarks about HMs while the remark itself reflects the same qualities the poster is highlighting in the HM.

Perhaps it's true that we most dislike in others that which we dislike in ourselves.

Anyway... whatever it is, its best ignored rather than be drawn into a forum battle. :)

oh irony
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dome wrote: »

That's simply not true.
    Julie began this by nominating Coleen for a reason that plainly was not true and then Julie herself decried the use of that reason when it had been used against Jasmine... Even though Jasmine had been discussing her child and how she missed him.
    It's understandable that Jasmine would be more worried about her child than Coleen as Jasmines child is younger and has no father to care for him. However when Jasmine said that was a 'F'd up reason to nominate', Julie replied "she is right". Despite having used that reason for Coleen just before that.

That began the problem.

Julie has been equally venomous since but she is more skilful at disguising it. Coleen is feeling it and seems to struggle to hide her emotions.

They don't like each other and they both partake in some small sniping but its not a black and white situation.

There is far too much polarisation on these boards that muddies peoples abilities to see situations objectively and gets in the way of healthy and enjoyable discussion.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fynefun wrote: »
    an interesting read for all coleens haters and lovers, maybe julie is a fan of denise, linked the older statements but be sure to read the 2011 ones too
    Family wars :eek: who is to know the truth of it? If that is all true though it shows just what a nasty piece of work Coleen is, mind you I think it absolutely shameful and completely evil that Coleen and some of her sisters were nasty about Anne for revealing the truth about the abuse she suffered at the hands of their father..............one would think that sisters would stick together under such circumstances.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fynefun wrote: »

Very interesting, thanks for that. It appears that Coleen even lies about her own sisters then and she appears to be the main one that has caused the family rifts.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Very interesting, thanks for that. It appears that Coleen even lies about her own sisters then and she appears to be the main one that has caused the family rifts.

She certainly seems to be the bad apple if we are to believe that statement from Denise......makes me wonder why she has so much support tbh
  • Options
    Tequila_SunriseTequila_Sunrise Posts: 4,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Coleen has failed to grasp that most people don't care since Julie isn't pretending to be anything she's not. She isn't playing the audience. She is even saying openly she is trying to be ultra nice to avoid arguments and to be liked.

Julie openly acts and carries on like a diva. Uses Julian like her personal servant. Is cleary high maintanence. She says she can be a bitch and has openly warned that she can be nasty. She swears, and flirts and gropes the men.

What else can possibly be revealed? We know she isnt a natural blonde...

So she can be a bitch to someone showbiz types. Who cares? Maybe they deserve it. If they were Nolans they probably did.:eek:

Where has Julie been carrying on like a Diva?? Maybe you need to watch this clip
    https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK/app_180572305343692?app_data=url_article/video/day-11-julie-is-not-a-diva/
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    She certainly seems to be the bad apple if we are to believe that statement from Denise......makes me wonder why she has so much support tbh

But that's the thing when you have two people who have had a disagreement.
    You listen to one persons version and think perhaps they are in the right and can understand where they are coming from, then you listen to the other persons version, and you may change your mind, or at least see it from their point of view.