Options

Fed up with the absolute rubbish being spoken about Hazel!

Comments

• Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »
    He was already in bed and asleep, Hazel came in made a lot of noise and pulled his duvet off and tossed it away out of his reach, and then left the room.

So it ddin't start with Daley waiting for her to come to bed, the bloke was trying to sleep.

That's probably not so post worthy though...:D

How could he have been in bed and asleep, when moments earlier he came out and blatantly lied to her that BB had phoned and she had to come into the safehouse? If he'd left her to talk to Charlie and 'gone' to sleep - it could all have been avoided. His own anger and wanting control of the 'little girl' got in the way.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was already in bed and asleep, Hazel came in made a lot of noise and pulled his duvet off and tossed it away out of his reach, and then left the room.

So it ddin't start with Daley waiting for her to come to bed, the bloke was trying to sleep.

That's probably not so post worthy though...:D

Nope he was awake and counting slowly from 0-60.
    Hereeeees Johnny. minus the axe.
    Edit I forgot this was on l/f and was not shown on the h/l show nor was his looney tune behaviour in the bedroom and lies about BB.
    BB left out the build up to cover their own asses. Daley should have been called to the d/r to cool down but then they wanted the drama. that would come, as he was fuming.
    Fookin birches rant rant always chatting rant rant . The guy was tripping.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    Hazel's a horrible person. She deserves all the hate she gets.
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Sigh, that was after she had come into the room for a wee and woken him up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pepipop wrote: »
    How could he have been in bed and asleep, when moments earlier he came out and blatantly lied to her that BB had phoned and she had to come into the safehouse? If he'd left her to talk to Charlie and 'gone' to sleep - it could all have been avoided. His own anger and wanting control of the 'little girl' got in the way.
    Because you have it out of sequence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sigh, that was after she had come into the room for a wee and woken him up.
    Is this normal behaviour when one is woken up then.:eek:

No sigh, he was ranting before that. Why lie to get her in.Why not leave her chatting and sleep. Daley wanted her in, because he said so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dont be silly, its a game show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is this normal behaviour when one is woken up then.:eek:

No sigh, he was ranting before that. Why lie to get her in.Why not leave her chatting and sleep. Daley wanted her in, because he said so.
    You have no idea why he wanted her to come in, nor do I, but another cause could be because he didn't want her to come back in as she did before and wake him up again.

Maybe you should look at the whole clip of it again.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have no idea why he wanted her to come in, nor do I, but another cause could be because he didn't want her to come back in as she did before and wake him up again.

it's not his house you know . They can go to bed whenever they want ,or when BB tells them .
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll put my money on he wanted her back in for hugs. If he was as hammered as he made out he could've slept standing up in a disco.
  • Options
    kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he wanted to come in when HE said so. She wasn't "respecting her fu*king elders"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    it's not his house you know . They can go to bed whenever they want ,or when BB tells them .
    Oh, I didn't know that, thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Clip indeed, I watched it live on l/f as it was happening and you can read the whatm thread for that night.
    He was nagging her to come in and then said the light was bothering him. BB showed him how to turn it off and put down the shutters.
    But he still kept ranting and then came out and lied to get her in. Them he stated counting after he lied. Inside he was tripping like mad.:eek:
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Edit I forgot this was on l/f and was not shown on the h/l show nor was his looney tune behaviour in the bedroom and lies about BB.
    BB left out the build up to cover their own asses. Daley should have been called to the d/r to cool down but then they wanted the drama. that would come, as he was fuming.
    Fookin birches rant rant always chatting rant rant . The guy was tripping.

Yes, I saw the live feed and it bore no resemblance to the main show, so much was missed out, his his anti female comments and demanding her to come in. He was counting down and dissing women and got quite het up whilst doing it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, that's intelligent.

Please stand on the left hand side with all the others of that ilk. We'll get back to you later. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kali wrote: »
    he wanted to come in when HE said so. She wasn't "respecting her fu*king elders"

Nothing to respect about him or that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't worry Kitty, many of us agree with you 100% on here, I most definitely do. What Charlie has done has just made Daley think that somebody is backing him which is absolutely disgusting and sickening in my mind!

I do think that Charlie was nasty and she should never have gone there about the Daley thing, she was pure evil doing that knowing that Hazel is her friend in there and how it would hurt her!

Everything about Daley in the SH was wrong, from the ranting about Hazels make up the night before to the ranting about Hazel talking to Charlie in the garden and then the violence he showed in the bedroom! I don't know why people are giving him the time of day!

As for Hazel, it is really disgusting all the comments and nastiness on here about her, people really do need to get a life if they have nothing better to do than put a young girl like her down and blaming her for a incident which was nothing to do with her at all!

Charlie isn't pure evil, she lets her mouth run away with her, you cannot class it as anything more than that.

Hazel provoked Daley by play fighting by doing a few things during their time when he asked her to stop so she has to take responsibility for her own actions and has, she did not question it, so she agreed. She is not without blame, she accepted she was and BB gave her a warning, so to say it had nothing to do with her is in her eyes not correct.
  • Options
    SuesSues Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you have an angry bull in front of you, it is foolish in the extreme to wave a red rag at it and beckon it over. Hazel is a grown up, savvy woman and should have known when to stop the flirting and coquettish antics.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    The poster is on about the fact that if a man had pulled down a woman's pants then he would have been thrown out, yet a woman does it to a man and isn't thrown out. That is sexist double standards, and I'm a woman and (even I) think it's wrong ! If it's a rule for one then it should be a rule for the other one too, or is it only women that are allowed rights ?

John James 'debagged' Sunshine when he dragged her out into the garden. He also hurt her leg. I think he got a slap on the wrist - if even that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    N19 wrote: »
    Fair play to Hazel she has handled everything that has been thrown at her so well. Her haters seem to hate her more for her strength.

I agree.
    The hate (especially from female viewers) is unbelievable.

I said the night of the Daley 'interview' that it would be totally unfair to give him a sole sopabox and that Hazel should have been included in a live link from the DR - it should have been just the two of them and Emma, no gf/ex-gf or audience, at least give the woman a chance to put her side of the story fairly and squarely instead a booted out HM was mollycoddled and let badly damage a HM with the connivance of C5's Emma.

This 'evil' shyte Gina has persisted with has been a bonus for the vacant minded as well.

If I thought Hazel stood a chance I'd wish her the victory but she's probably better off out of the hellhole and keep her head held high in the face of what will be, a mindless bitchfuelled onslaught.
    Mainly from women absurdly.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John James 'debagged' Sunshine when he dragged her out into the garden. He also hurt her leg. I think he got a slap on the wrist - if even that.

Well remembered.

John-James was one of my least favourite HMs ever & he certainly got away with that one.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree.

I said the night of the Daley 'interview' that it would be totally unfair to give him a sole sopabox and that Hazel should have been included in a live link from the DR - it should have been just the two of them and Emma, no gf/ex-gf or audience, at least give the woman a chance to put her side of the story fairly and squarely instead a booted out HM was mollycoddled and let badly damage a HM with the connivance of C5's Emma.

This 'evil' shyte Gina has persisted with has been a bonus for the vacant minded as well.

If I thought Hazel stood a chance I'd wish her the victory but she's probably better off out of the hellhole and keep her head held high in the face of what will be, a mindless bitchfuelled onslaught.

It would be fitting & it would satisfy me greatly if when Hazel is up for eviction, she decides to walk on Friday morning.

That would completely mess up the eviction night; it would deny the baying mob their pound of flesh & it would also mean the people who've payed to vote zealously to get her out would have wasted their money, although C5 would probably refund them if this did happen.
  • Options
    JFDonaghyJFDonaghy Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clip indeed, I watched it live on l/f as it was happening and you can read the whatm thread for that night.
    He was nagging her to come in and then said the light was bothering him. BB showed him how to turn it off and put down the shutters.
    But he still kept ranting and then came out and lied to get her in. Them he stated counting after he lied. Inside he was tripping like mad.:eek:

this is the only real part of that night where i'll defend him to an extent.
    i'm pretty sure the shutters didn't go down until she came in and got into his bed.. you can hear it in the background and thats why he wanted her in after he learned how to turn the lights had gone out because if i remember he was moaning about wanting complete darkness.

she also had to force his head round for the "cuddles" when she came in.. i think for the most part the guy was wanting to go to sleep but also, with her next to him because he did agree to the "cuddles".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree.

I do not think she is strong, she is deflecting it by stepping back and hiding her real actions so she doesn't get questions from the others,

She is sly and last night, why didn't she come clean and say she had had a warning about it, not her, that isn't being strong, it is sneaky as hell.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    She is sly and last night
    I like that ... it's such an imediate put-down.

"Hey you. You're so sly, AND you're just last night":cool: