Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get it On' - Christian & Syed (Part 50)

Comments

• Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    rome81 wrote: »
    You see your man/mate, he’s bigger then you. So if he lays on a bed like this… he’s laying in the middle… and you’re gonna roll down towards him. But on this one… there… you don’t roll down unless you really want to hehehehehehe – DD salesman (Chryedians PTWL, LOL, LTAO, ROFL)

I LOVE DAGENHAM DEREK!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    curlyhairrockscurlyhairrocks Posts: 10,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LooC wrote: »
    No, I don't think I've seen that one. The one where they drive across America with graffiti on their cars and get things thrown at them at a petrol station, is brilliant. As is the one where they try to adapt a 7 seater into a soft top.

Marc's hands in that second photo look gorgeous.

That one is great 'MAN LOVE RULES' :D
    What about the one in Botswana- OLIVER! :D:D:D
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    sazwilkie wrote: »
    Moving on quickly from the cafe scene... just remembering this scene will make you laugh!

'You?... Here?... How?!

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab227/Chryedfan/Hands/vlcsnap-2010-01-27-13h13m34s29.png

I am betting he never had that reaction when Sy stayed over;)
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From some bits I found online, in a mail article - read all here Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-144447/Your-relationship-hands.html#ixzz0udLkbFOM

And for JP & ME!!!!

Quote =

Long, elegant thumbs denote refinement, emotional intelligence and a creative eye. If the tips are also nicely rounded it means this man is psychologically aware, eloquent and well-mannered. Appearances are important to him and he likes to make a good impression.
    Look at the second section, the part that is next to the hand. If it has an hourglass shape, or what is known as a 'waisted thumb', it means the guy is diplomatic, immensely tactful and wouldn't dream of blabbing your business to all and sundry. Discretion is this man's middle name.

AWWWWW no wonder they get on!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moving on quickly from the cafe scene... just remembering this scene will make you laugh!

'You?... Here?... How?!

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab227/Chryedfan/Hands/vlcsnap-2010-01-27-13h13m34s29.png

Leyton babe, where have you gone:confused:;)?
    I'm in love with a fairytale:D!
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I really wanted this post to be "Guh to think where those hands have been *guh*" But then I realised this is my 1000th post so I thought I'd better mark it with something other than smut :o:D

Ogay, ogaaay!

So I've been getting bladdered over nobodies again?

Well if you can call these two fictional characters in an ongoing serial drama 'nobodies' then "Yeah you have! Breadstix"

But it's okay....it's all okay because they have done it all and laaaarved it, from "It's haraam!" to "But I love you for it" and every squee drench piece of dialogue in between...

...and whatever their future holds I'll be right there with them and with all of you of course...my beautiful & fabulous posse of virtual friends!!

Love will prev.........Balls to that..............madhardrhumbasex all the way baby!!!!
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

'You?... Here?... How?!

Oh Leyton..... :D The look on Christian's face says it all!! :D

I still can't believe that Syed actually seriously believed in their "relationship" though!!! :eek: :eek: WTF, hello?! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    congrats breadstix :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    cruel saz, very cruel :cry::cry:

The amount of rooms Richard has :D

Didn't see your post earlier.

I know! The library, the child's room, the games room....:D
    'The roof fell in on my library!' :D

LOL, Jeremy's completely toppled over, brilliant. :D

ETA:
    That one is great 'MAN LOVE RULES' :D
    What about the one in Botswana- OLIVER! :D:D:D

Lol, they were genuinely terrified. Is the one In Botswana where they're driving in cars with no doors and Richard gets stuck in a river?

Are we getting picture of mouths tonight as well?
  • Options
    LoveWillPrevailLoveWillPrevail Posts: 18,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Breadstix - congratulations on 1000 posts :)
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Breadstix wrote: »
    I really wanted this post to be "Guh to think where those hands have been *guh*" But then I realised this is my 1000th post so I thought I'd better mark it with something other than smut :o:D

Ogay, ogaaay!

Well if you can call these two fictional characters in an ongoing serial drama 'nobodies' then "Yeah you have! Breadstix"

But it's okay....it's all okay because they have done it all and laaaarved it, from "It's haraam!" to "But I love you for it" and every squee drench piece of dialogue in between...

...and whatever their future holds I'll be right there with them and with all of you of course...my beautiful & fabulous posse of virtual friends!!

Love will prev.........Balls to that..............madhardrhumbasex all the way baby!!!!

Congratulations!!!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ogay, ogaaay!

congratulations :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB They are going to stay at home for a much more fun workout:sleep:;)

Sounds much better idea!Bet they work up more of a sweat with what they,ll be doing:eek::D
  • Options
    sazwilkiesazwilkie Posts: 9,686
    Forum Member
    From some bits I found online, in a mail article - read all here Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-144447/Your-relationship-hands.html#ixzz0udLkbFOM

And for JP & ME!!!!

Quote =

Long, elegant thumbs denote refinement, emotional intelligence and a creative eye. If the tips are also nicely rounded it means this man is psychologically aware, eloquent and well-mannered. Appearances are important to him and he likes to make a good impression.
    Look at the second section, the part that is next to the hand. If it has an hourglass shape, or what is known as a 'waisted thumb', it means the guy is diplomatic, immensely tactful and wouldn't dream of blabbing your business to all and sundry. Discretion is this man's middle name.

AWWWWW no wonder they get on!!

Awww indeed!!! So so true for the both of them

Ogay, ogaaay!

Congratulations hun xxx LOL at BIB!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LooC wrote: »
    Didn't see your post earlier.

I know! The library, the child's room, the games room....:D
    'The roof fell in on my library!' :D

LOL, Jeremy's completely toppled over, brilliant.:D

I loved that, then he gets upset his Japanese garden has been ruined :p
  • Options
    Joules38Joules38 Posts: 1,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ogay, ogaaay!

Congratulations Breadstix:)
    I can't believe all these milestones today;)

What a day

Joules
  • Options
    sazwilkiesazwilkie Posts: 9,686
    Forum Member
    My fav pic of Syed/Marc's hands.... bar none!!

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab227/Chryedfan/Hands/syedshands.png
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    breadstix well done on 1000 posts :) xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ogay, ogaaay!

Another star is born!Well Done+Congratulations!!!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another milestone! Congrats Breadstix. Your post? I thought it was beautiful:)...
  • Options
    DaisyunuDaisyunu Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ogay, ogaaay!

Congratulations :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,699
    Forum Member

Ogay, ogaaay!

Congrats :) x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seemoewe wrote: »
    Leyton babe, where have you gone:confused:;)?
    I'm in love with a fairytale:D!

I can NOT hear that song without thinking of Leyton now. Always go "ah... Alexander the gorgeous" ...
    the radio station we usually have on at work, plays this a lot, and I actually said it out loud one day.... my colleague looked at me as if I'd gone mad.... and I said something like "well, his name is Alexander gorgisoueso or sth, isn't it " :rolleyes: She didn't know.. so left it at that. Phew! :D
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching Top Gear they are at Fleet services!!!! That is right near me :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

apart from the fact he has a wedding ring on :(

what epidose was this from?