Options

Mary's House

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lady*tara wrote: »
    I agree if she gets married and leaves home her mum wont be around to pick up after her.

What when she has to fend for herself.
    they should not have let the crew in to that.

I just spotted this comment.

Why would she need her mom if she has a husband to pick up after her? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is possible that her daughter is either physically or mentally unable to clean. We don't know her medical details. Or perhaps she has been back and forth to London and had no time.
    Perhaps she simply couldn't be ar*ed. If so good luck to her. :)

I would just tell the Xtra Factor crowd..thanks but no thanks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    It was *really* untidy, and the freezer was a shocker, but the stairs - the marks were where paint had chipped off and the bathroom - only a few marks. It was an incredible mess, but not a particularly filthy mess.

Except where the dog had rubbed its snotty nose all over the glass door. Now *that* was awful! LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    this is the link to the video of marys minging house

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiJitTlHn5Q
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    COLEY26 wrote: »
    this is the link to the video of marys minging house

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiJitTlHn5Q

Ick...
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Nisior wrote: »
    Many people home in Ireland still stick with the JP2 pictures for some reason. Last time I was over I got someone to redo mums home and out went those things.

Probably because the current pope is a terrible bigot.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is possible that her daughter is either physically or mentally unable to clean. We don't know her medical details. Or perhaps she has been back and forth to London and had no time.
    Perhaps she simply couldn't be ar*ed. If so good luck to her. :)

She hasn't been to London at all : she's terrified of flying.

Seems this was part of Mary's meltdown during the week.She celebrated her 51st birthday on her with no friends and family around her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a shame that Kim and Aggie fell out. They could have kicked off a series of How Clean Is Your Celebrity House at Mary's.

There's just no need for all that filth. I've gone right off Mary.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Made me laugh. :D The fridge was unbelievable. :eek:
    The daughter looked old enough to help Mum out a bit while she was away.
    Did she deliberately open the fridge door as a hint for Mum to come home?

I am so pleased that Mary survived this week. Let's hope she does another brilliant power ballad next week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    Made me laugh. :D The fridge was unbelievable. :eek:
    The daughter looked old enough to help Mum out a bit while she was away.
    Did she deliberately open the fridge door as a hint for Mum to come home?

I am so pleased that Mary survived this week. Let's hope she does another brilliant power ballad next week.

I'd like to see her do Betty Wright's Clean Up Woman!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see her do Betty Wright's Clean Up Woman!

JESUS you people are b******

i wonder, how bloody clean is your home???

poor mary must be mortified it wont help her mental state
    and after seeing the film why the hell did XF air it, they are as cruel as some of you:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rickyjune wrote: »

A lot cleaner than Mary's. :D
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This isnt so much talking about a boggin house its the fact that they girl wasnt embarrassed to take the cameras in..... it was a dump..nothing to do with money or trappings that was filthy.. I remember Shayne Wards mums house took it was a pit with torn wallpaper on walls.
  • Options
    PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The framed picture of the pope took me by surprise!

Oh, that's who it was...............I thought it was Wagner! :eek:
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rickyjune wrote: »
    JESUS you people are b******

poor mary must be mortified it wont help her mental state
    and after seeing the film why the hell did XF air it, they are as cruel as some of you:cool:

If something's shown on TV, we can criticise it if we want to. Nobody died and made you DS Monitor for the week. The daughter should have said "No thanks", but maybe neither of them cares, some people just aren't houseproud. I wouldn't want to live in that house, but fortunately I don't have to.
  • Options
    Candy StoreCandy Store Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Daughter has been living there on her own for the last six or seven weeks : maybe Mary is the real housekeeper :)

I think you may have hit the nail on the head.
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    showing this manky house could put people off voting now for Mary.. its unfair of the camera crew to be sent to do this.. I would be mortified ,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The house was gross - no carpet on the stair but the stairs hadn't been sanded or anything - there was just no carpet.

House was a hovel - no excuse for living like that
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was done to make Mary look bad - why else would you ever show the inside of somebody's freezer?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Daughter has been living there on her own for the last six or seven weeks : maybe Mary is the real housekeeper :)

Possibly but I imagine they're just quite messy people - the freezer hadn't be done for months. It's not a crime though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maisie74 wrote: »
    The house was gross - no carpet on the stair but the stairs hadn't been sanded or anything - there was just no carpet.

House was a hovel - no excuse for living like that

There are many possible reasons why she had no stair carpet down - more likely down to her financial situation.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,749
    Forum Member
    calamity wrote: »
    showing this manky house could put people off voting now for Mary.. its unfair of the camera crew to be sent to do this.. I would be mortified ,

It seems pretty cruel - especially as Mary was down last night as it was.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see any of the supposed filth that people seem to be talking about. Yes, a bit of clutter (though better than my flat was when I was 23 or whatever the age the daughter is). The bathroom is just old and dated, and probably there is no storage for all the bottles and things. That doesn't mean it's filthy and never gets cleaned! The freezer could do with a defrost, though I only defrosted mine recently for the first time in about 2 years!

She works at Tesco, probably doesn't earn much more than the minimum wage, and people are complaining that she hasn't sanded down her stairs or put carpet on them. Give her a break!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    lady*tara wrote: »
    ITS a mess c,mon how much does tesco basic cleaning range cost and she gets 20% discount bog off and double club points.mary while ye busy get ye daughter to give the place a clean it needs it.:eek::eek:

Ah stop, ya'd think the daughter would've got up off her arse to clean the place before the cameras came!! The dirt of the back doors from the dog!!! Those houses in Ballyfermot are only small, wouldnt take long to clean!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    Probably because the current pope is a terrible bigot.

The previous one was a bit of a **** too!