AWESOME CALLER on Xtra Factor

Comments

• Options
    earnieearnie Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Xad wrote: »
    Caller was crap and out of order. I'm willing to bet she's on this forum :D

Katie's not done anything to be unlikeable, she's not attacked anyone, not said any snide things, she's just got on with it. The most negative thing you could throw at her is that she got hyper and tried a little too hard to sell herself before, but then everyone's there desperately trying to win and when you end up in the bottom, you're obviously going to do and say whatever you think will keep you in. When the caller was asked what she should do to be more likeable her answer was "err, i dunno". Says it all really. Maybe stop reading so much tabloid garbage? :rolleyes:

Fact is, this is a singing competition and Katie put on one of the best performances of the night AND she came across really well with zero theatrics.

Couldn't have put it better about performance of the night.

And yeah, wouldn't surprise me if the caller is logged onto the forum here right now.

If caller, you are here, what an absolute joke you sounded. At least have an explanation why all the hate or is your brain so small you really don't know what the fk you are saying?
  • Options
    kitbitkitbit Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Sharona68 wrote: »
    Not seen the Xtra Factor yet..but...stop with the "she said what we all wanted to say" comments and instead say "she said what I wanted to say".

Not everyone dislikes Katie, stop being so presumptuous.

Ok, point taken, "she said what most of us except for a tiny and misguided minority wanted to say".

Happy now? :p
  • Options
    AtlanticAtlantic Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Xad wrote: »
    Fact is, this is a singing competition

oh dear ... how can anyone take anything you say seriously ever again if you truly believe the X Factor is a singing competition.

Even Jaggedcat, one of Katie's most devoted supporters, knows that this show is nothing more than a glorified pantomime show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    kitbit wrote: »
    Ok, point taken, "she said what most of us except for a tiny and misguided minority wanted to say".

Happy now? :p

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How dare that caller think she speaks on all our behalf. What arrogance. Katie wasn't the least popular last week and TrayC was in the bottom more than once.

Caller was rude and obnoxious. Shouldn't have given her airtime.
  • Options
    jen6jen6 Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    Sharona68 wrote: »
    Not seen the Xtra Factor yet..but...stop with the "she said what we all wanted to say" comments and instead say "she said what I wanted to say".

Not everyone dislikes Katie, stop being so presumptuous.
    but its fair to say the majority dont like her and she is one of the most unpopular the proof being she has been consistantly in the bottom 2
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel left last year being in the bottom two, too many times, she wasn't hated and gave good performances. So there's no reason Katie shouldn't go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was asking why they keep saving Katie when surely four times in the bottom 2 speaks for itself and how she comes over as very unlikeable. Louis kicked off saying that wasn't fair as she hadn't met Katie and shouldn't judge and the girl on the phone very calmly said that if somebody expects us to buy their records then we have to like them and this needs to come over on TV as they are not going to come and meet all potential fans individually.

Best bit was when she was asked if she'd ever vote for Katie and said yes, if the rules are changed and we can vote for the person we want out.

Brilliant car crash TV at its best!

After the break ... Wagner allegedly made some comments about Cheryl in the press. Cheryl challenged him about it on live TV. He shouldn't have said anything. But she shouldn't have done that. But who was the most out of order? Only one way to find out .........

Lol what a legend. :D Xtra factor finally got interesting.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Oh wow. That's some optical illusion shit right there.

You're so right. It just mesmerised me. The diagonal lines running from bottom left to top right keep changing.

We should probably have gone easier on the acid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    I havent watched xtra factor yet this season, but just put it on v+ to watch later :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    How dare that caller think she speaks on all our behalf. What arrogance. Katie wasn't the least popular last week and TrayC was in the bottom more than once.

Caller was rude and obnoxious. Shouldn't have given her airtime.

Hear, Hear!!! Caller also seemed to think she knows better than the judges, who are actually in the music industry. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    Hear, Hear!!! Caller also seemed to think she knows better than the judges, who are actually in the music industry. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, because combined: Simon, Cheryl, Dannii and Louis are responsible for such great acts as... Hold on... Is it really only Leona Lewis?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The public know better than the judges because without the voting they wouldn't be in the job or making any money. Simon needs to be told.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LucyKay18 wrote: »
    She was brilliantly I had to double check it wasn't me speaking LOL
    :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I stopped bothering watching Xtra Factor a while ago as I cannot abide Konnie (bring back Holly Willoughbooby please!!)..... but I have put ITV2+1 on PURELY to hear this caller. It sounds a classic!!! :D
  • Options
    jen6jen6 Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    yet to watch extra factor what was said
  • Options
    LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought the caller was spot on. And so was Danni.

I think the reason the caller called her fake is as Danni said every week she has said this is the real me, but is doing a different thing every week. That's the reason I don't like her and I actually liked Katie at her first audition. But as the caller pointed out the theatrics etc is not likeable.

The only time I think we have seen the real Katie is the week she dropped to her knees begging. Showed how desperate she is for fame.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Ash's Man wrote: »
    Oh yeah, because combined: Simon, Cheryl, Dannii and Louis are responsible for such great acts as... Hold on... Is it really only Leona Lewis?

Actually, it's also the likes of Alexandra Burke, JLS, Diana Vickers, Olly etc etc. I very much doubt the caller's votes or music purchases determined how successful these artists became. Without the backing of a music industry mogul like Simon Cowell or Louis Walsh it is near enough impossible for ANYONE to make it in the music industry.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao you guys think it was a real, geniune caller? Probably someone paid as part of their "justification for keeping in Katie" plan. Combine this caller and the pimp spot, and just the whole haircut and "real me", "performance of the night" from Cheryl = Katie safe.
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    on now
  • Options
    SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL, it's about time someone told it as it is. Judges looked shook. Louis needed to shut the f**k up
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    You're so right. It just mesmerised me. The diagonal lines running from bottom left to top right keep changing.

We should probably have gone easier on the acid.

Are you kidding? After tonight's show I think I needed more acid. MORE!
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo09 wrote: »
    Rachel left last year being in the bottom two, too many times, she wasn't hated and gave good performances. So there's no reason Katie shouldn't go.

Rachel was in the bottom two, two times. On her third, she was out.

Katie has been in the bottom two four times and still in.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a nutshell she owned Simon & Louis saying that she is sick of Katie, that she needs to go, how the public dislike her, how she comes across as fake & theatrical - it was FANTASTIC!!!

I dont think she owned Simon and Louis at all. I think that she came over as a nasty piece of work. I cannot believe that people think that its funny or fantastic to be nasty about Katie but dont think its right for Cheryl to put Wagner in his place for speaking out of line!

Double standards or what
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give that caller a round of applause for saying what most of us are thinking

Shame on those morons though screaming 'off off off'