Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 262)

Comments

• Options
    ClarkeyfangirlClarkeyfangirl Posts: 2,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovesy wrote: »

I've been thinking the same, though still worried too! Last chance saloon and all that. Raising past issues might be their way of bringing Syed full circle (as starfish said earlier), resolutions and conclusions, exploring the character and moving him forward, alongside Christian of course, to a positive, happy ending. Of course it's a damn shame they had to wait until his exit to give him this kind of attention:sleep:

I hope they don't actually take him backwards though, that they don't make him hard to sympathise with or like, and coughnocheatingorevenrealtemptationtocheatcough. I seem to have caught Meg's cough again:sleep::p

Sorry, cutting a bit for space.
    Yeah, I'm a bit worried too, most of all about if there will be enough time amongst all the apparently needed draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama :sleep: for the "real" stuff.
    But I honestly have hope that it will, and that they are intending to put a fitting and proper end to this wonderful story, resoving what needs to be resolved and move the characters forward to a beautiful, happy place, which they, since they'll be away from Walford, will never have to leave.

BiB: Not bitter about that, not at all, oh no, not me :sleep: (goes for both of them, naturally).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    JoanneK wrote: »
    I feel like that now. I still feel angry at how they were treated and sad that they are leaving but I'm relieved I don't have to waste any more weeks or months waiting for a storyline that never came. I saw a post on the MF saying that they thought they had left already - well I think that says it all.

I think Marc and Johnny have made a wise decision :)

this and this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello hun :) Ah the fezzes! Memories! :D
    Happy belated birthday btw, know it was a few weeks now!

Don't mention my bithday, i feel so old! I spent the day watching Parade's End and crying into a wineglass :o:o

How are you?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So beautiful, thank you:)
    Hiya loves
    Yet another 'old' Chryedian coming out of the woodwork on this gloomy day. I heard the news about Chryed listening to the radio half asleep this morning at 5am. What a terrible start to the day.

Although I've not been on here for a while, I'm still a Chryedian through and through and never miss a second (that's all it is after all) of Chryed on screen.

I'm not surprised Marc has decided to leave - they have been criminally under-used for months if not years now and I don't know how they have stuck it for so long.

I'm desperate for there to be a happy ending with Chryed walking off in to the sunset together - I will never forgive TPTB if they don't give us the reward for sticking by the storyline through endless black holes.

I want happiness, tears, snogging - the whole works otherwise we will have been cheated.

LOVE MUST PREVAIL:)

Lovely to see you! BIB All this!
    Chryedguy wrote: »
    Well, I must run my friends. My partner and I are off for dinner and a movie with some old pals of ours.

I'll be back quite late, but perhaps some of the night crew will still be around.

ETA: Many thanks for those participating in the fanfest. I'm getting quite a few PM's. :D

EETA: What do you think Jenn? Should we beg Clarkie some more? :sleep::)

Have a lovely time:)
    Yet another old chryedian coming out of the woodwork. *gets out rocking chair and knitting, screams at young kids for running over my lawn*

Just heard the news and I felt like coming on here and saying that Chryedville will always have a place in my heart. It was a fun, witty, insightful, and just plain bonkers place to be, but it was always fun.

I think it's the right time for them to go, as cynical and half empty as that sounds, I would rather see them go off into the sunset then to carry on being treated as glorified extras. I was left pretty dejected by the whole thing, the endless black holes and bad storyline, but I will never ever regret the hours I spent on here talking about clown shirt, vests, Mark's floppy hair, fezzes, ATO. It was an absolute joy. :):D:D

Johnny and Marc are two very talented actors so I doubt this will be the last we will hear from them In the meantime hugs!!!

Hiya!! Love this post:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi whoknew. Even if DTW takes up with Derek? ;)

In all seriousness though, (((hug))).

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't mention my bithday, i feel so old! I spent the day watching Parade's End and crying into a wineglass :o:o

How are you?

ooh i love PE , only for the Cumberbatch:D:D
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I must run my friends. My partner and I are off for dinner and a movie with some old pals of ours.

I'll be back quite late, but perhaps some of the night crew will still be around. : ):yawn :

ETA: Many thanks for those participating in the fanfest. I'm getting quite a few PM's. : D

EETA: What do you think Jenn? Should we beg Clarkie some more? :sleep :: )

Enjoy the movies! I'll be here :p
    Yes, I'll beg til she says she will :D
    Is that the fic about the Masoods and Beales going on holiday and Chryed secretly fancy each other but without either of them knowing? If it is then hell yeah, if it's not then ignore me : o :sleep : : p Sorry Chiccky, no pressure :cool:

Yes, it is!! The unresolved sexual tension is KILLING me, after all this time! :sleep: *goes to re read*
    Chicklette wrote: »
    Oh you guys :o:o

I dunno whether this is just the sleep deprivation talking, but I'm totally thinking some fic writing would be very therapeutic at this point in time... it's nice to know that people out there still want to read more of that fic :o thank you for the encouragement :D I'm on holiday for a few days as of tomorrow, so I'll get my thinking cap on when I get home!

No no, you are of sane mind and you're going to write some fic :D I will love you forever! (not that I don't already, but...:sleep:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Caz - I know I've seen you post but don't know if we've really talked. But good to see you again, and please stay, if you can, for these last months!

ETA: And Hiya Elphie - don't think I've said Hi today.
    And hello everyone logging on today!
    Chicklette wrote: »
    Oh you guys :o:o

I dunno whether this is just the sleep deprivation talking, but I'm totally thinking some fic writing would be very therapeutic at this point in time... it's nice to know that people out there still want to read more of that fic :o thank you for the encouragement :D I'm on holiday for a few days as of tomorrow, so I'll get my thinking cap on when I get home!

No :o:s please, it really is that good. It is and I know what I talk about, so there :p
    And no pressure at all time-wise but I hope you manage to think about something and have some inspiration, I really LOVE that fic so much and would LOVE to read more of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww... Feeling even more emotional seeing all the old friends joining us. However weird and sad it may be, this has definitely brought the thread back to life...!!
    I'm a bit at a loss for words, but just wanted to say how lovely it is to see all these lovely Chryedians coming together again. What a brilliant community of people this is...
    Whatever happens... we'll always be Chryedians! :cool:

/soppy mare :o
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How are you?

I'm the same age as you hun, know how you feel, I feel old too!!

I'm good thanks! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB1: I feel 2 months is to soon :(
    BIB2: Yeah DS was being really slow with me a moment ago and didn't let me click on buttons :confused:.

It is too soon, I wish they'd told us in april or something so the thread had something to s talk about and prepare for!

I don't know of it DS or my internet or both but I gonna call it a night. Also, I don't have the pace to keep up with you guys in the evening....I get up early to swim on Sat, so that I can eat cake - I'm not getting any younger....I'll catch up tomorrow:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »
    Awww... Feeling even more emotional seeing all the old friends joining us. However weird and sad it may be, this has definitely brought the thread back to life...!!
    I'm a bit at a loss for words, but just wanted to say how lovely it is to see all these lovely Chryedians coming together again. What a brilliant community of people this is...

That we will. I just can't believe it's nearly over !!!!!! and i cannot get many of horror out of my head :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Clarkeyfangirl :)

it's so nice to see everyone again, I hope more of us old timers come out of the woodwork. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No :o in that, wouldn't be you if you weren't :p

Otherwise, just QFT.

ET: Caz it's good to see you, and I love how so many of the long-time fans who have been lost for much of my time here are coming by today. Hope many will be able to be here and celebrate the end of this fantastic story which has captured us all and brought us here. And though it may feel a bit sad, celebrate we will because it has been magnificent in so many ways, and there will be a properly beautiful end to it, I've decided :sleep:
    /getting soppy - Zoetje, now look what I've become :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whoknew wrote: »
    ooh i love PE , only for the Cumberbatch:D:D

I would love to say I am watching it because of the brilliant writing/setting/direction/acting, but that would be a lie :o

Its the best though, a feast for the mind and also a gift for my ladyparts. :D We are both very, very happy with it.
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to everyone who commented on my 'full circle' post.

*waves hello to Cairogirl, and Caz wants Cake - and Biddyclaire. It's emotional seeing all the old posters turning up. :)

Caz, your posts were so funny, you were one of our funniest posters! Fez days! :D

Jenn, as always, thank you for the screencaps hun! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No :o in that, wouldn't be you if you weren't :p

Otherwise, just QFT.

Awww, thank you :)
    Just had a :eek: thought! I still have a huge fic to finish... and I don't see how I'll be able to do that in time for..... you know.... Will anyone read it...... after....? :eek:
    I also had a CP story in my head that maybe now will never get written...

I'm rambling. Not making any promises.
    All over the place........................... :(:confused::eek::mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caz!!!!!! It's good to see you! :D

Good to see lots of old posters today!

ETA Not that i'm saying people are old.............
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's so great to see the old timers pop up again. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    /getting soppy - Zoetje, now look what I've become :p

Well, you ARE my twin. :sleep:
    What more's there to say?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww, thank you :)
    Just had a :eek: thought! I still have a huge fic to finish... and I don't see how I'll be able to do that in time for..... you know.... Will anyone read it...... after....? :eek:
    I also had a CP story in my head that maybe now will never get written...

I'm rambling. Not making any promises.
    All over the place........................... :(:confused::eek::mad:

Errrrrmmmm... Afraid I'm going to have to be really, really stern with you now, so brace yourself.

There is NO way you're not writing these fics! You need to finsih it, and you need to write the CP one and then you need to write... :p I'm sure lots of people will want to read it even... after. We're going to need fic even then, for a long, long time, so no talk about not writing it! I'm deffo going to read it in any case.

Seriously, no pressure re. time or anything, none at all. But don't you ever scare me by talking about "never getting written" Ever Again, OK! :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to everyone who commented on my 'full circle' post.

*waves hello to Cairogirl, and Caz wants Cake - and Biddyclaire. It's emotional seeing all the old posters turning up. :)

Caz, your posts were so funny, you were one of our funniest posters! Fez days! :D

Jenn, as always, thank you for the screencaps hun! :D

Starfish! So good to see you :D Not sure if funny was really the right word for the majority of my posts, but thank you :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caz!!!!!! It's good to see you! :D

Good to see lots of old posters today!

ETA Not that i'm saying people are old.............

Disneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, you ARE my twin. :sleep:
    What more's there to say?

I am.
    So, obviously... nothing :p :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hiya love :D:D Hope everything is good with you. It's been a while!
This discussion has been closed.