Options

Big Brother's Little Court

Comments

• Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    So the answer to the burning question "Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law?" has been answered and by John James himself.

I went back to the very beginning... the moment the question was asked and was surprised to find the "Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law?" thread was started as an affirmation of the true love that was Josie and John James. This is how the original post concludes
    Ah you can't because you'd have to look pretty hard to find ANY scene (when they are in the same room) where they aren't cuddling, playfighting, holding hands looking into each others eyes, licking their lips and saying 'I love you'

I rest my case!
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1377353
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    From the horses mouth, Case Proved :eek::D:D

@********* @uk_johnjames_oz I've given up sex for 6 months can I have one to pmsl

@uk_JohnJames_oz: @****** ahh don't stress Jules x, Iv'e done that before .. A long long time ago now . Around AUGUST 2010 for memory :)
    Frillynix wrote: »
    HAR how abolutely fantasmagorical! I'm still 100% convinced he reads this fred!

I knew he would one day give a shout out about the fakeasfarkness of it all .

COME ON DOWN JOHN -join ds and our pit of venom and tell us a few more stories about the taser weilding sociopath you were chained to for so long and how you managed to escape her clutches:eek:

Seriously would be good if he tweeted some kind of codeword to show the court...I think he should tweet the word "ZILLIE":D

Or wot about "misery"

Can you imagine how apoplectic the muckers would be..

Come on John

Go wan go wan go wan go wan.....
    Pollyusa wrote: »
    So the answer to the burning question "Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law?" has been answered and by John James himself.

I went back to the very beginning... the moment the question was asked and was surprised to find the "Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law?" thread was started as an affirmation of the true love that was Josie and John James. This is how the original post concludes

Im not sure how I feel with this....:confused:

is he saying what you are all assuming he is saying or not?

I guess even if he is glossing over some kind of early relationship, when JJJ first left the house, it does sound pretty much as if, John himself is saying that the relationship wasnt very real for the subsequent 6 months....

im sort of sad about this.....mainly because I think it was pretty mean for both of them to mislead so many people for so long...And I am also amazed at how relatively easy it was for them to mislead people who wanted so much to believe in the romance.:(

Its like that awful case of the golf ball finder, being sold as a weapons detector, sometimes it easy to sell a story to people who want to believe that it is true, and the cinderella story, of a unlikely couple is one of the most compelling of all...

But I spose seeing the whole scenario unfold from outside, it has taken a lot of people a long long time to really see what kind of person Josie can be at her worst....( and im sure there is a slightly nicer side to her as well, or she wouldnt be able to charm quite so many people, but the charming and kind side, gets washed away at times, by her desire to make money and to look out for herself, which is I spose the way that most people do end up having to operate)

in the space of a few tweets...We have John taking the micky out of the whole recent vest scenario.... We have him sharing a profile pic of him bulked up after gym sessions....
    and a profile motto...

You Wouldn't Read About It

and we have him saying about not having sex for 6 months around the time of August 2010...

I think its fairly clear from these that he isnt looking back on his JJJ relationship with much regret at all.......

But why now? Has he been reading the CT, or picked up on the general mood around J Or has he just discovered snapchat and wants to play with it?:confused:
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The ultimate sanction - denial of all future access to the media thus removing the oxygen of publicity.

This includes, but is not limited to, access to all broadcast media, the internet, twitter, hard copy publications, digital media, the muckerworld™ virus and the Alan Titchmarsh show. This sanction also precludes association with any of the following: befriending doughy reality TV 'stars', make-up girls, the Fakey Bakey crew, anyone who offers to stick extra hair on her head, all the peeps from Pearly Whites, Botox injectors, cosmetic surgeons, image consultants, PR advisors, stylists, photographers, P.T's, Filler purveyors and general snake oil salespeople.

That should do the trick. :D

I think that the sentence sounds fair!
  • Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Pollyusa wrote: »

Oh my Ive a couple of hours spare this morning and read through a random selection of the first part of the court thread. Apart from missing a lot of loved posters no longer with us it has really made me take s deep breath at the tone of some of the posts snd just how Seriously some people took all this snd how cross some people got because some didnt believe there was a true relationship:eek:

Scary stuff
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    Im not sure how I feel with this....:confused:

is he saying what you are all assuming he is saying or not?

I guess even if he is glossing over some kind of early relationship, when JJJ first left the house, it does sound pretty much as if, John himself is saying that the relationship wasnt very real for the subsequent 6 months....

im sort of sad about this.....mainly because I think it was pretty mean for both of them to mislead so many people for so long...And I am also amazed at how relatively easy it was for them to mislead people who wanted so much to believe in the romance.:(

Its like that awful case of the golf ball finder, being sold as a weapons detector, sometimes it easy to sell a story to people who want to believe that it is true, and the cinderella story, of a unlikely couple is one of the most compelling of all...

But I spose seeing the whole scenario unfold from outside, it has taken a lot of people a long long time to really see what kind of person Josie can be at her worst....( and im sure there is a slightly nicer side to her as well, or she wouldnt be able to charm quite so many people, but the charming and kind side, gets washed away at times, by her desire to make money and to look out for herself, which is I spose the way that most people do end up having to operate)

in the space of a few tweets...We have John taking the micky out of the whole recent vest scenario.... We have him sharing a profile pic of him bulked up after gym sessions....
    and a profile motto...

You Wouldn't Read About It

and we have him saying about not having sex for 6 months around the time of August 2010...

I think its fairly clear from these that he isnt looking back on his JJJ relationship with much regret at all.......

But why now? Has he been reading the CT, or picked up on the general mood around J Or has he just discovered snapchat and wants to play with it?:confused:

I think you've all forgotten something:
    John is one of the biggest wind-up merchants ever!
    Known to lie in spite of his protestations to the opposite.
    Nobody ever tells the truth any more even for the court - and, yeah, I mean the real ones where people swear an oath on whatever!
    In my job I've sat around in enough hearings to know that!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The ultimate sanction - denial of all future access to the media thus removing the oxygen of publicity.

This includes, but is not limited to, access to all broadcast media, the internet, twitter, hard copy publications, digital media, the muckerworld™ virus and the Alan Titchmarsh show. This sanction also precludes association with any of the following: befriending doughy reality TV 'stars', make-up girls, the Fakey Bakey crew, anyone who offers to stick extra hair on her head, all the peeps from Pearly Whites, Botox injectors, cosmetic surgeons, image consultants, PR advisors, stylists, photographers, P.T's, Filler purveyors and general snake oil salespeople.

That should do the trick. :D

Brilliant! Lets go for it:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    Maybe the court should now charge them BOTH with fraud and taking money under false pretences!
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure he's confessed anything lol... I think it was more a joke or a wind-up, but of course others will see it differently. I certainly don't see it as conclusive evidence :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kfb wrote: »
    I think you've all forgotten something:
    John is one of the biggest wind-up merchants ever!
    Known to lie in spite of his protestations to the opposite.
    Nobody ever tells the truth any more even for the court - and, yeah, I mean the real ones where people swear an oath on whatever!
    In my job I've sat around in enough hearings to know that!

But wasnt the whole way through this thread from both sides the whole point that unless it came from the lips of either of em then it could never be proven either way?

So now it has come from his lips it has to be a windup?

Its good enough for me - augusta I cant quote longer quotes on my tab but if you read back over the flower show times the court remarked that john appeared like a rabbit in the hesdlights. I think he entered into this thinking it might be a bit of a laff and help josie earn some dosh. I thinknhe shat himself at the cult that sprung up and by then it was too late to extracate himself. The contracts were being signed and he got swept along. Why all the seperations and protracted holidays apart so soon after?

For what its worth he has a conscience wheras josie didnt give a donkeys dangler so long as the money was coming in.

Look at prosecution postings at the time with a fresh eye -we were saying how horrid to fool the fans at the time.

From my persepective a just dont like dishonesty and thats why I have an abhorrence for the fameho that is josie, in that first thread there are soooooo many posts from her muckers about things she would "never do" lo and behold shes done em all.

I dont know why johns done this now - he hated liars - maybe hes fed up watching her continually making money from lying?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ps if its a windup its still hilarious and I'm glad I read that first thread again - it sure was an eye opener:D
  • Options
    circle gamecircle game Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I'm not sure he's confessed anything lol... I think it was more a joke or a wind-up, but of course others will see it differently. I certainly don't see it as conclusive evidence :)

Have to agree with Ali here. Also, can I point out that by August 2010 John had already been 'abstinent' from sex for at least 6 months, so he may have been referring to that. His statements are often ambiguous (reference that thing about the GIRL FRIEND). He may have meant that he never had sexual relations with Josie, but as we can't cross-examine him, we don't know.

I still think that the relationship was not 'fake'. This has nothing whatseover to do with Josie's behaviour since BB. If she is 'guilty' of faking it then so is John. But I don't think either of them did.

For the record I no longer follow Josie's escapades other than reading this thread so I am not 'defending' her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Playing devils advocate then

If there ever was a relationship it was over very quickly although I personally thought john looked strange in her company from they left the house but giving total benefit of the doubt for court purposes............

Certainly they were faking it when planning looong holidays apart - which was wayyy before Christmas..........certainly when doing the flower show and listening to billy graham type testimonies on how they had brought people together, accepting presents and being paid

Ergo even playing devils advocate I call fake as fark:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But wasnt the whole way through this thread from both sides the whole point that unless it came from the lips of either of em then it could never be proven either way?

So now it has come from his lips it has to be a windup?

Its good enough for me - augusta I cant quote longer quotes on my tab but if you read back over the flower show times the court remarked that john appeared like a rabbit in the hesdlights. I think he entered into this thinking it might be a bit of a laff and help josie earn some dosh. I thinknhe shat himself at the cult that sprung up and by then it was too late to extracate himself. The contracts were being signed and he got swept along. Why all the seperations and protracted holidays apart so soon after?

For what its worth he has a conscience wheras josie didnt give a donkeys dangler so long as the money was coming in.

Look at prosecution postings at the time with a fresh eye -we were saying how horrid to fool the fans at the time.

From my persepective a just dont like dishonesty and thats why I have an abhorrence for the fameho that is josie, in that first thread there are soooooo many posts from her muckers about things she would "never do" lo and behold shes done em all.

I dont know why johns done this now - he hated liars - maybe hes fed up watching her continually making money from lying?

I understand what you're saying. But, remember, I'm not an original CT member, so I look at it all from different perspectives. I never believed all that 'I never lie' stuff from John. In fact, if what he is saying is now true, then that means he was as big a liar as Josie until now.

And just to add to that - Josie admitted that she didn't see anything wrong with lying - was that the only time she told the truth then?
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand what you're saying. But, remember, I'm not an original CT member, so I look at it all from different perspectives. I never believed all that 'I never lie' stuff from John. In fact, if what he is saying is now true, then that means he was as big a liar as Josie until now.

I don't think that's ever really been in doubt has it?

Where the difference seems to lie with JJ and Josie is how much they are personally affected by the continuous round of having to live it.

Which for Josie appeared to be not at all and for JJ getting out as soon as contractually able and disappearing off for a protracted period of wound licking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Playing devils advocate then

If there ever was a relationship it was over very quickly although I personally thought john looked strange in her company from they left the house but giving total benefit of the doubt for court purposes............

Certainly they were faking it when planning looong holidays apart - which was wayyy before Christmas..........certainly when doing the flower show and listening to billy graham type testimonies on how they had brought people together, accepting presents and being paid

Ergo even playing devils advocate I call fake as fark:D
    I'm at this point :D Yes they had sex at some point, but for a long time afterwards kept an 'image' of JJJ going long after the rest had gone. I'm sure there's a song in there somewhere :p

I just don't see what he tweeted as CONCLUSIVE as he's not specified the exact 6 months :D If this were a real court I'm sure somebody would make that argument :D
  • Options
    Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    From the horses mouth, Case Proved :eek::D:D

@********* @uk_johnjames_oz I've given up sex for 6 months can I have one to pmsl

@uk_JohnJames_oz: @****** ahh don't stress Jules x, Iv'e done that before .. A long long time ago now . Around AUGUST 2010 for memory :)
    Have to agree with Ali here. Also, can I point out that by August 2010 John had already been 'abstinent' from sex for at least 6 months, so he may have been referring to that. His statements are often ambiguous (reference that thing about the GIRL FRIEND). He may have meant that he never had sexual relations with Josie, but as we can't cross-examine him, we don't know.

I still think that the relationship was not 'fake'. This has nothing whatseover to do with Josie's behaviour since BB. If she is 'guilty' of faking it then so is John. But I don't think either of them did.

For the record I no longer follow Josie's escapades other than reading this thread so I am not 'defending' her.

If you look at the context of John's tweet, I don't think there is any ambiguity whatsoever. He clearly means that he 'gave up sex' from August 2010 i.e he elected not to have sex during this period. This is quite different from being abstinent through lack of choice e.g during the time in the BB House.

Besides, is it likely he had sex with a woman that he clearly didn't fancy and whom he referred to as a 'Silverback Gorilla'?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems to be some furore on twitter at the moment - speculation as to whether Josie's set a wedding date, but nothing in press so perhaps just speculation lol. Some angry tweets to her from staunch supporters today.

More at 6 :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I have always said that- he got caught up in it and ultimately was as complicit as she was. But looking at him before he escaped (you were banging on MY bedroom door like a silverbacked gorilla:cool:) he looked gaunt and ill.

He certainly didnt expect the demographic jjj attracted and I dont know many moral people who could merrily pretend in the face of such a full on cult following

In the early days on here john took as much if not more flak than josie!

Its only because she continues to sell herself in all her fake and plastic glory where john legged it obviously traumitised that feelings have now softened in some cases.
  • Options
    Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NO NO NO NO NO........NOT TODAY :eek:

Mucker meltdown and twitter wars on a day I have to spend up a ladder painting and decorating!!! AAAGGGHHH!! :D:D
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never believed all that 'I never lie' stuff from John. In fact, if what he is saying is now true, then that means he was as big a liar as Josie until now.

I think they both lied and faked it.They had a friendship and saw a way to make money from it.
    They both might not have realised at the time how involved it would be and how much scrutiny they would be under.

He is a liar but I don't think he is a liar on the same scale as Josie.I think lying in the mags and especially to fans caused John james some pain.
    ( I am not a fan of his and never have been so I am not sticking up for him)

Josie couldn't care less and she went on to milk it for every penny she could get even when she had the next one living with her.

Luke was her new topic for the mags and still is,not that many people are interested in him.
  • Options
    Forum Member

And just to add to that - Josie admitted that she didn't see anything wrong with lying - was that the only time she told the truth then?
    NO NO NO NO NO........NOT TODAY :eek:

Mucker meltdown and twitter wars on a day I have to spend up a ladder painting and decorating!!! AAAGGGHHH!! :D:D

Never mind the bloody painting pull up a cushion and get the popcorn out!

Can you pm me directions to the flying monkeys throwing their faeces?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kabira wrote: »

He is a liar but I don't think he is a liar on the same scale as Josie.I think lying in the mags and especially to fans caused John james some pain.
    ( I am not a fan of his and never have been so I am not sticking up for him)
    I think the above is a fair statement :)
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As has been said - of course he is! That's been our contention from the start. His one saving grace was that he couldn't take any more of it after the six month contract expired (predicted on here as well, might I add).

Of course he didn't have sex with her. He was repulsed by her. Two years I've been telling ye this :D

It was almost predictable that people would say John's a proven liar and this proves nothing.

So what WOULD ye believe? Josie has hinted at wanky hankies and that John is gay as have her supporters. He has said he didn't have sex for the six months he was in a relationship with her.

We're back to the original argument - you can't prove a negative; but anyone who STILL believes these two ever did the horizontal tango are never going to admit they got it wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what WOULD ye believe? Josie has hinted at wanky hankies and that John is gay as have her supporters. He has said he didn't have sex for the six months he was in a relationship with her.
    I'm perfectly happy to admit I was wrong, I've done so many times, but technically he didn't say what you've said above. He says he didn't have sex for 6 months around August 2010, but he doesn't mention Josie or which 6 months.

I know that sounds pedantic, and it doesn't mean that your conclusion is wrong - he could well be saying he and Josie didn't have sex for the duration of the JJJ situation - but it doesn't clearly say that, it's a bit ambiguous, although he is very much aware of how it will be read and he doesn't seem to mind saying it, but it's not an out and out clear admission. Purely for court reasons I'm arguing this lol :D

It's not going to bother me either way if he and she were lying all the way through, part of the way through or from the absolute beginning. We all know a lot of lying was going on :)
  • Options
    mcworstermcworster Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have decided im the most gullible person ever...... I wanted their relationship to be real and so i went along with the deception. I still think JJ was dependant on Josie emotionally in the house and i do think some of his prolonged bitterness is to do with the fact that he too was taken in by natural girl next door Josie. I dont believe he would have entered any kind of business deal with her if he hadnt been genuinely attached to her, why would he?

Like Ali, i think they probably had a brief sexual relationship but think that ended as soon as John realised what Josie really wanted. So possibly from the end of August!