Options

Shooting in Woolwich, London

Comments

• Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the EDL care so much then why not join the army and fight?
    Oh wait, they're all mouth.

Actually the Army is making people redundant. You can't just join up and fight, although my father saw active service with the British Army and my nephew is currently out in one of the dodgiest bits of Afghanistan.
  • Options
    homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    jrio wrote: »
    Utter garbage. And I've lived in South London for over 20 years.

So the census recently about london having more black areas than white areas must be a lie then:rolleyes:

Have you not seen the muslim patrol vids
  • Options
    JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    Such as??

No go areas.
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jakobjoe wrote: »
    The police and army now need to be armed in certain areas of the UK.

What areas?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think Ill ever visit London after this.Its already a no go area.

Absolute rubbish.

Such a no go area that millions of us happily live here and many more visit.
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vosne wrote: »
    I was joking. It isn't and I shall be going with utter confidence.

Good for you. The day we stop living our lives normally, is the day the terrorists have won.
  • Options
    Magpie11Magpie11 Posts: 9,294
    Forum Member
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    Good lord. I hate it when eye witnesses try to appear articulate and just come across as tits.

If I'd witnessed something so brutal and shocking. I'd be pretty inarticulate too, to be fair.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    I think the woman being interviewed on the Beeb at the moment who was interviewed on phone before who had been told the suspects were from Afghanistan

That guy on camera sounded like a south Londoner to me ie. someone who grew up in the UK.
  • Options
    JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    Actually the Army is making people redundant. You can't just join up and fight, although my father saw active service with the British Army and my nephew is currently out in one of the dodgiest bits of Afghanistan.

Bring em home to patrol London.
  • Options
    stirlingguy1stirlingguy1 Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member

Ha, hilarious. One killing in a very small (and rough) part of London and you'll avoid the entire city. Ridiculous. I think I might avoid Cumbria because that's where Derek Bird slaughtered all those innocent people. Perhaps I will avoid Northumberland because that's where Raoul Moat killed. I am definitely not going up on the Moors.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    homer2012 wrote: »
    So the census recently about london having more black areas than white areas must be a lie then:rolleyes:

What?
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What rubbish
  • Options
    jriojrio Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    No, people have been deserting Redbridge, Dagenham and Barking in droves due to overwhelming immigration and associated increased crime.

Basically over the last ten years everyone who could leave has left leaving just people in council houses who can't move, OAPs and the newly arrived immigrants.
    Nonsense. Crime has been falling steadily for the past decade.

There is no association with immigration and increased crime. Typical nationalistic scare-mongering. EDL shiv.
  • Options
    CaxtonCaxton Posts: 28,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miliband is away from London too and he is urgently returning tomorrow as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why because someone speaks the truth and it doesnt fit your agenda

So all of the world war's battles were pointless despite it meant nearly 70 years of freedom in our country. You would have Hitler invade instead, and not even exist. Winning a battle does not ensure peace forever, there will always be another threat ahead.
  • Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Dr. Claw wrote: »
    i agree, i've felt for many years now that all police should carry guns just like the rest of the world. the police need the proper tools to carry out their duties

The police don't want guns because they think it puts them in more danger but they're supposed to be protecting the public and should carry guns to protect us.

In a dangerous place like London it should be mandatory.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Silly statement to make.
  • Options
    divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The EDL's Tommy Robinson is on his way to Woolwich right now. I'm sure that's what this situation needs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What the hell is a 'black area'? :confused:

That's the great thing about London, there is no segregation, we live side my side with people of all colours.
  • Options
    CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hume wrote: »
    What has happened in woolwich today is a heinous crime, but don't see this as an opportunity to taint every third world culture as barbaric. All societies and cultures have the capabilities to perpetrate acts such as these. Was it really so long ago America and British forces went into Iraq and killed over a million people for their resources. Weren't British soldiers caught dressing as Arabs and shooting at unarmed civilians.

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=1556

Be angry, but temper your words.

The Americans and British went into Iraq behind the backs of the public, I wasn't consulted...were you?

The people who committed this act today were not soldiers, they were subhuman criminals.
  • Options
    NihongaNihonga Posts: 10,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The man with the machete's full statement to the camera was:
    "We swear by Almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you. The only reasons we have done this is because Muslims are dying every day. This British soldier is an eye for an eye a tooth for tooth. We apologise that women had to see this today but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government. They don't care about you."

From the Guardian
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    valkay wrote: »
    A very articulate addition to this discussion.

It's true, though. The only things missing from that turd of a post were some paranoid, irrational ramblings about him taking our jobs (even though he's on benefits) and our women.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    divingbboy wrote: »
    The EDL's Tommy Robinson is on his way to Woolwich right now. I'm sure that's what this situation needs.

Pouring shit on troubled waters is rarely a good idea.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    Stiggles wrote: »
    Actually, most nurses and doctors i know through my family say the same.

Scum like this should be left.

I find it very odd a person who murders people should expect treatment and respect from people :confused:

It's not about what they deserve, it's about the kind of person YOU are, and someone that would let another die when they have the ability to prevent it, has serious moral issues, is that not a kin to murder? Does that make you better or worse than him?
  • Options
    Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're a ****ing idiot.

So are you if you defend the actions of such scum.
This discussion has been closed.