Options

WOW! Kimberly has it out with Marlon (vid)

Comments

• Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want her to win she is confident intelligent and attractive which may go against her chances plus she is American which wont help.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disgusting from Marlon! What a pig.

Good on Kim for "putting him in check".
  • Options
    SCOUSE-DUDESCOUSE-DUDE Posts: 4,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a nice video that, both handled it like adults, makes a few of the older housemates look shameful. Respect to both.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    scout2006 wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused about that tbh. Watching the beginning of the video it seems as if she told BB she was offended, not Marlon.

Isn't that the purpose of the Diary Room? She vented there a bit, thought about it, and then went to sort it out with Marlon. She said she handles things that way, thinks them through and then talks them through.
  • Options
    AshleyRoseXAshleyRoseX Posts: 2,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LizzieHod wrote: »
    Kim had every right to have a go at him, his vile comment about her speading her legs was really lovely. He should of have an official warning for that alone, he still might when its shown on the main show. It shows how inmature he is and how insensitive you are that you think its ok.

Get OVER yourself. Honestly. Ergh.
  • Options
    WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I want her to win she is confident intelligent and attractive which may go against her chances plus she is American which wont help.

No doubt clips of some legs akimbo exercising will go down well with a certain section of her fanbase though, which may increase her chances. :D
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    If she'd let this behaviour go and deemed it acceptable, how long before those oafs Steven and Winston were treating her the same?

Marlon deserved his slap and he knew it.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Get OVER yourself. Honestly. Ergh.

I think he should get a warning to looks like he did get a telling off and that's why he was sulking.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She dealt with that absolutely beautifully.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go Kim! Boo Marlon!
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Isn't that the purpose of the Diary Room? She vented there a bit, thought about it, and then went to sort it out with Marlon. She said she handles things that way, thinks them through and then talks them through.

She didn't go to Marlon. The DR prompted Marlon to go to her.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has no chance now. He wanted to date her outside the house. :D
  • Options
    reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for her, she handled that very well and like an adult.

Marlon took the telling off well too. :D

He was like a puppy with his tail between his legs. "I'm putting you in check now!" :D That's him told.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    He has no chance now. He wanted to date her outside the house. :D

He had no chance before this either.
  • Options
    AshleyRoseXAshleyRoseX Posts: 2,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he should get a warning to looks like he did get a telling off and that's why he was sulking.

He made a silly comment like plenty of men. Get over it. He realised it was stupid anywat

Kim did have a right to feel how she did, they cleared it up.

Just quit the over-reactions. Like what he said was abnormal.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing I'd like to know is if this was before or after Ashleigh informed her that Mark read the tea leaves and Marlon is the PHM. So I have some context.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scout2006 wrote: »
    He had no chance before this either.

LOL.. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Marlon deserves to be labelled a bad guy, she told him off (rightfully) and he took it on board. As far as we know he hasn't bashed her for it and they've moved on. He's not Kirk Norcross.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know what, I think Marlon would have a chance with her but not when he makes stupid comments like that. He knew he was wrong as soon as he said it but they've cleared the air so it's cool. Pauline and Toya could actually learn from that discussion lol!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Marlon deserves to be labelled a bad guy, she told him off (rightfully) and he took it on board. As far as we know he hasn't bashed her for it and they've moved on. He's not Kirk Norcross.

I agree, especially with the BIB, he seems like a nice guy to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Her voice though, sheesh, she could rival Phil Neville in the 'insomnia cure' stakes

:D Hahaha. He shouldn't be allowed to do midnight games.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marlon is a perv!
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On her terms though, when she's doing it as part of her job.

What does that mean? Anyone can look at her vagina at any time whether she likes it or not, the pictures are everywhere
    No not really as said that's her job now she's not at work would it be ok if a boxer was in there and anther HM punched him/her in the face because it was their job?

Saying something to someone is the same as punching them in the face? I don't think you've thought that through
    'She was in the right, and had every right to tell him he offended her.

And I have every right to think she was being over-sensitive about the whole thing. They are together every single day, non of them have any sexual release, Marlon obviously finds Kim attractive and he made a slightly sexual comment. For a naked model to pull the 'offended' card over that just seems so over-dramatic
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He made a silly comment like plenty of men. Get over it. He realised it was stupid anywat

Kim did have a right to feel how she did, they cleared it up.

Just quit the over-reactions. Like what he said was abnormal.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Marlon, he is one of my fav's. But he messed up! He knows it and said sorry too.
    Ladish banter is fine, but there is a line where you go into sleezy/slimeball territory. He made a comment that crossed that line, and he knew straight away he shouldn't have said it, you could tell by his face.
    BB will do what they think is right, but expect lots of backlash after they show it.
    Sexism should not be accepted in a modern society, and making excuses about why or how it was used only allows it to continue.
    Ok off my soapbox.:p
    I still like Marlon though, and it seems kim does too.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    What does that mean? Anyone can look at her vagina at any time whether she likes it or not, the pictures are everywhere

Saying something to someone is the same as punching them in the face? I don't think you've thought that through

And I have every right to think she was being over-sensitive about the whole thing. They are together every single day, non of them have any sexual release, Marlon obviously finds Kim attractive and he made a slightly sexual comment. For a naked model to pull the 'offended' card over that just seems so over-dramatic

"slightly sexual"?

It was crude, disrespectful and degrading. Kimberley was not being over-sensitive or over-dramatic. Many women hate these kinds of remarks and the men who make them need to re-educate themselves and instead of blaming the women or labelling her opinions, they need to take responsiblity and treat women with respect.

I'm not having a go at Marlon here, he took on board what Kimberely said and took responsibility for his own behaviour.