Options

The vile James Jordan

Comments

• Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    Doesn't deserve to share the same sentence as our Helen. One of them is the people's champion and one of them is a nasty piece of work who will be booted out at the very first opportunity.

"People's champion"...lol, has Elton John wrote a song for her yet?
    James is a nicer version of Helen !!
  • Options
    Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seemed to me she lives her life like a beautiful girl in the wind.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is harassing and bullying a disabled person.

David and Stephanie are mean and impatient to him.
    Besides what was Gary doing with a towel the other day naked. Just having a laugh.:blush:
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's just like a guy I used to work with. Any joke is at someone else's expense. Any "advice" is actually just designed to lower someones self esteem. Anything he says has to be correct a right. Two faced, arrogant, childish, aggressive idiot. Audley has him sussed, thats why he confronted him. And surprise surprise James wants to be Audley's friend the next day. Typical cowardly bully.

Classic traits of a narcissist ;-)

Glad you don't have to work with him anymore!
  • Options
    vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    I only mentioned Helen as you are her cousin, or so you profess and I really disliked Helen with a passion and we had 'words' on the subject.

I was pointing out or trying to, that although we didn't see eye to eye on that occasion, on the subject of James I'm with you all the way.

I am in no way bitter about Helen winning I couldn't care less in fact. I didn't agree with her win simply because I didn't think she deserved it. Obviously others did and she won, that's the end of as far as I am concerned.

:)[/QUOTE
    Now I know why he championed Helen it make sense, she gone now and every time she is mentioned the thread gets longer. So lets not talk about her, but having only come on here to defend his cousin, he's now developed a taste for writing about the one person, over and over again. Which will be his intense dislike for James, he just doesn't get that a lot of people felt like that about Helen. I don't like James but I really dislike Helen, but she won and she gone but lets not have the repeat of your hate and vileness you show for the ones you don't like
  • Options
    Silver RiverSilver River Posts: 1,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    James is one of my least liked this series but nowhere near one of the worst ever.

I agree with you Heavenly, while I don't like James at all, he has quite a way to go before he joins the likes of Conor and Steven at the top of my worst HMs of all time list - mind you, there's still plenty of time.... ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    A truly vile human being and possibly my most loathed housemate in the history of Big Brother.

Sick and tired of watching this man harass an elderly gentleman with severe hearing difficulties and a history of mental problems. Patronising Gary at every opportunity, being disrespectful to him and then immediately running away to tell the others as if it's something to be proud of. Telling him that everyone in the house knows he hasn't showered for one week and then going around all the other housemates to discuss it was purely designed to humiliate him.

I thought you'd appreciate his honesty and upfront attitude?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Doesn't deserve to share the same sentence as our Helen. One of them is the people's champion and one of them is a nasty piece of work who will be booted out at the very first opportunity.

I think Peoples Champion is a bit much! Fix from the off hope she disappears back to her gutter
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you Heavenly, while I don't like James at all, he has quite a way to go before he joins the likes of Conor and Steven at the top of my worst HMs of all time list - mind you, there's still plenty of time.... ;-)

Haha! Even James will not reach the lows of

Steven
    Conor
    Dennis
    Maxwell
  • Options
    Nigel_BourneNigel_Bourne Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    A truly vile human being and possibly my most loathed housemate in the history of Big Brother.

Sick and tired of watching this man harass an elderly gentleman with severe hearing difficulties and a history of mental problems.

Remember, this "elderly gentleman" (sic) chose to enter the house; I don't believe for a moment that he had no idea how the programme works - he's a seasoned professional actor. He does have hearing problems and I don't think everyone - James included - has treated him with that in mind. But he is a bully and his way of talking down to people is unbearable; that and his "guru" posing. Not someone I would ever want to spend time with.
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    How is your cousin Helen Wood?

Busy planning how to spend her 100k.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Busy planning how to spend her 100k.

Hopefully she'll treat you to some.

Planning how to spend it? I would have gone through that by now. It's not exactly a King's ransom. Doesn't take long to spend it.

:)
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have already thanked her for winning the show. She won the whole family a fortune. 50/1 she was on the Saturday night.
  • Options
    artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake_Minks wrote: »
    I think Peoples Champion is a bit much! Fix from the off hope she disappears back to her gutter

Hey! The Queen of People’s Hearts won an overwhelming mandate from the People.

She got about 120,000 votes- that’s nearly half the population of Milton Keynes. Show some respect!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I click on a thread on James Jordan and his treatment of Gary and instead find myself walking into a battle about Helen...

Mind = blown
  • Options
    charybdischarybdis Posts: 7,628
    Forum Member
    confuddled wrote: »
    NO Rufus, he really isn't !!!! He's had niggles, yes. He's been impatient at times, yes.
    But he has neither bullied nor harassed Gary ;-)

It felt like he was bullying and harassing to me and I am nowhere near the BB house, thank goodness. Maybe it is each individual's perspective when viewing but I felt very uncomfortable to put it mildly.
  • Options
    HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's just like a guy I used to work with. Any joke is at someone else's expense. Any "advice" is actually just designed to lower someones self esteem. Anything he says has to be correct a right. Two faced, arrogant, childish, aggressive idiot. Audley has him sussed, thats why he confronted him. And surprise surprise James wants to be Audley's friend the next day. Typical cowardly bully.

I concur. I know a bloke like this too.

James was the one who took it too Audley, but he's safe in the knowledge that Audley is a trained boxer, he is controlled and he won't hit anyone.
    So James can front him out in complete safety.

If he carries on James will ruin his career and leave Audley Harrison winner of CBB14
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know what the worst thing is? James actually has a fan base, a fan base who are refusing to believe he's that bad on CBB. The thing is, many of always suspected this is what he's actually like. He's been showing unpleasant aspects of his personality since he first appeared on Strictly, he also a controlling arse who doesn't like it when his wife Ola gets paired with young, and sex celebs.

He's a horrible, horrible man.
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    totally agree with the OP ...... here here!
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Planning how to spend it? I would have gone through that by now. It's not exactly a King's ransom. Doesn't take long to spend it.

:)
    She probably owes Steven and his mum a hefty sum in vote money.
  • Options
    SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
    Forum Member
    James Jordan is a horrible individual for sure - so cocky and full of himself. One day he will try that 'attitude' on with the wrong person. Gary Busey is a talented film actor known by many around the world. Who is James Jordan anyway? Some complete no mark who will soon be forgotten.

BTW, he would never have tried that ridicule and confrontation on with Audley Harrison in the real world - he'd probably be on a drip feed now if he had.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know what the worst thing is? James actually has a fan base, a fan base who are refusing to believe he's that bad on CBB. The thing is, many of always suspected this is what he's actually like. He's been showing unpleasant aspects of his personality since he first appeared on Strictly, he also a controlling arse who doesn't like it when his wife Ola gets paired with young, and sex celebs.

He's a horrible, horrible man.

Guilty. I like him do I have to do lines or go to special classes to train me to dislike him.
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Haha! Even James will not reach the lows of

Steven
    Conor
    Dennis
    Maxwell

Give it time......there's still a way to go yet.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Guilty. I like him do I have to do lines or go to special classes to train me to dislike him.

I like him too! I wonder why the surprise when the worst ever housemate, Helen, also had a fan base. Why are people so concerned that some of us like him?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have already thanked her for winning the show. She won the whole family a fortune. 50/1 she was on the Saturday night.

she is barely in contact with her family and if you were family you would know that because she has been very honest about it and refers to her friends as her family.