Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie / Caroline / Simon for top 3 please <333
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    Im especially pleased to see Simon avoiding the dance off this time.

Thank Goodness FOR THAT !!! YAY :) SO HAPPY FOR HIM AND KRISTINA :)

Yes, I'm very pleased by that as well and it should give him a big boost. :)
  • Options
    peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, sad for Jake but the right result. Don't know if it's been mentioned already as I haven't read back but how spooky is it that both Max Branning (Jake) and Jack Branning (Scott Maslen) went out at the semi-final stage?

Thanks, AbigailsMum, as ever, for the spoiler. You are a star.
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mascot wrote: »
    Thanks for the spoiler!

Wow, really thought Jake was going to win. The votes have been all over the place this year.

Me too! Very shocked by this. I think he was the weakest tonight but preferred him to Mark in general. Feels odd that he is in the final. Him and Simon have both been in the bottom two 3 times!

I thought Jake had it in the bag.
  • Options
    cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pasha's 3rd final (a joint record with Brendan, although Brendan doesn't quite match the distinction of reaching three finals in four years); Kristina's second; Kevin's second in a row; Karen's first.
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

His daughter was in the audience too.
  • Options
    CAT5CAT5 Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark v Jake

JAKE OUT

Happy with that.

A massive thank you for all of your dedication to this fabulous thread, for tracking down the moles, for bringing the spoiler, for managing the time game, for being a lovely lady <3 I look forward to the thread each September as much as the series itself. Hope to see you at the party next week :) but, genuinely thanks.
    *Dishes out little boxes of champagne truffles & mini poinsettias * :)
  • Options
    sey77sey77 Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    indiana44 wrote: »
    Right two in the dance off, pity they couldn't both go and I get my Pixie back ( I know, I should let it go )

It was kind of a vote for the less inappropriate finalist.

I so agree. I can't forgive Len for last week. He had such a bee in his bonnet, as soon as the bottom 2 were announced, I could tell who he would send home!
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the result.

Fair enough based on tonight's performances but I suspect that Jake would have been better value for money in the final.
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed!! :):):)
  • Options
    Christian CageChristian Cage Posts: 6,240
    Forum Member
    I thought Jake was going to win. I'm glad Simon was saved from being in the bottom two. Hopefully that will help improve his confidance.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ohh no I,ve supported Jake since the start I really wanted to see his showdance but I can see why he us out.
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Final 4 are all on the tour. James Jordan would say hmmm
  • Options
    Jaxx22Jaxx22 Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    I didn't want to know though.
    Thank you abigailsmum, happy with that result :)

Thanks to you and everyone providing the spoiler results and merry Xmas one and all :)

Thanks for the spoilers. Xxxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    striing wrote: »
    I did 5 and I thought that was a bit much. I've never voted so many times for anyone on anything and I wouldn't admit to doing it in the real world. :D

6 online for me and either 10 or 11 on the phone. I loudly proclaim my voting stance, (unless huzbud is listening as he rolls his eyes, unless it's the football or F1) :D
  • Options
    Johnnys ArcadeJohnnys Arcade Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now we have had the final spoiler, it is time for the Spoiler Thread awards. Here is the latest betting on the awards.

MOST OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTOR TO THE SPOILER THREAD

Prices :

Abigailsmum - 1/100

Toyboysmum - 25/1

Monaogg - 33/1

SaraV1308 - 40/1

BEST SUPPORTING CONTRIBUTOR TO THE SPOILER THREAD

Prices:

Toyboysmum - 1/2

Monaogg - 2/1

Abigailsmum - 6/1

SaraV1308 - 6/1

MOST ENTERTAINING CONTRIBUTOR TO THE SPOILER THREAD

And the prices :

Cwickham - 2/1

Hansue - 2/1

Johnnys Arcade - 2/1

Major Chudley - 2/1

Place your virtual bets now please!
  • Options
    MayDMayD Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Right bottom 2 but personally would have liked Mark gone. Judges have to judge on dance I know but having to suffer Mark in final is going to spoil it. I can fast forward Mark doing anything but dance when I get back. I have never been as irritated by anyone on SCD as Mark. I have to mute when he starts blathering on with his 'humble' act.
    http://i.imgur.com/CwdNBcz.jpg
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    striing wrote: »
    I did 5 and I thought that was a bit much. I've never voted so many times for anyone on anything and I wouldn't admit to doing it in the real world. :D

I voted sooooo many times for him!! Like a shocking amount. Lol, no regrets.
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right you lovely lot, I'm off to bed. See you next week for the Party & Awards :D

For those of you who won't be able to join us, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas & a peaceful, prosperous 2015 - See you next year!! xx

Thank you for your time and work on this thread for so many weeks. :)

* Timothy Dalton.....:blush::) *
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark v Jake

JAKE OUT

Thank you

http://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/cams/panda-cam :)
  • Options
    bobsownerbobsowner Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Oh well at least I have cleared my viewing schedule now as wont bother watching strictly or x factor tomorrow as Jake and Andrea both my favourites !
  • Options
    TerriDTerriD Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    It was always going to happen when the "judges" gave the same score to Simon even though Simon nearly dropped Kristina on her head for the second week in a row. How they can explain giving the same mark to two people when only one of them make an absolute mess of their dance is beyond me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    2012 the winning pro didn't do the tour though.

Louis Smith did the tour. The only year the winner didn't was the first year of the tour when Alesha wasn't available. It's amazing how the winner is always available for the tour even though the tour line-up is finalised weeks before the final. ;-)
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Final 4 are all on the tour. James Jordan would say hmmm

How would the BBC fix it. Arent they supposed to have independent people overseeing the voting. I really cant get why people come up with these conspiracy theories.
  • Options
    ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kmc1978 wrote: »
    Cool beans, I'm usually a minute or two out most weeks. Will happily traded in the glitterball for a bottle of wine though :p

Ah do we get a virtual mirrorball? Though you've got a point with the wine... ;-) Congrats!