Options

Danielle O'Hara

Comments

• Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    So you decided to come and show the nasty wimmin the error of their ways by hijacking a thread, deliberately misreading it and twisting most posts to suit your own agenda until you said something so stupid that you had to back-peddle?

So, basically, you trolled the thread to try to "prove" your idea that women only dislike other women because they are jelus of the superficial idea of outer beauty.

Good job we have you on our side1 What with you loving women. Cos, all women are the same, so it is not at all patronising to have a man say that.

Again you totally misunderstand and post utter gibberish. I asked you to stop making stuff up, yet your 'argument' is so poor you couldn't resist doing it yet again. .

Who said all women are the same. Not me.
    Who trolled- Not me
    Who says they think all women are jealous of good looking women- Not me
    Who hijacked a thread- Not me, I just posted a perfectly valid post and was jumped on which I suppose is no less than to be expected.

It appears you not only have some rather odd views on women but on men too. A full house as it were.

Well done you. (pats their muddled/ confused head in pity). Now that's patronising. :D
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    Wrong again. If anything, one look at my posting history and the multitude of things I discuss would suggest, er, 'multi-note'. :D

The 'one note' types are those who's posting history tends to focus on slagging off certain types of celeb women time and again and not just one afternoon when they are bored, but 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. I wonder if we have any of those types round here. Hmm...

The defence rests, your honour. :cool:

I have no interest in looking at your posting history, I've seen enough of your posts on here and on a couple of other forums where you engage only to promote your tiresome agenda.

There may be more to you than your tiresome agenda but your tiresome agenda is what stands out about you.

You might want to give that some thought.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^Just put him on ignore Ladies - that's what I've dun.

Us jellus bitter wimmun gotta stick together, innit?

I'd say jellus and bitter is far too simplistic an explanation for the DS showbiz slagging fest that so many of you revel in, day in day out. Some of you guys seem to live off slagging off women. It's sad to see.

The outrage towards some pretty normal observations suggest far more complex and deep seated reasons than being jellus or bitter I tend to agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    I have no interest in looking at your posting history, I've seen enough of your posts on here and on a couple of other forums where you engage only to promote your tiresome agenda.

There may be more to you than your tiresome agenda but your tiresome agenda is what stands out about you.

You might want to give that some thought.

I have no agenda, what an odd thing to say. I also don't need to look though someone's posting history as you see the same names cropping up time and again, denigrating women, day in, day out.

I'll happily admit that the phenomenon of female posters who seem to spend half their life slagging off other women (usually conventionally attractive, and/or sexually confidant ones) over the internet is one that fascinates me. What drives them? Don't they have better things to do/ obsess over? Why does it concern them quite to that level? etc etc

I know a couple of women like that in real life, but most thank god, are pretty normal. It's attitudes towards women that you see in abundance on here from certain female posters that actually sets back equal rights for all.

Perhaps YOU might want to give that some thought.

The outrage towards some pretty normal comments on a public internet forum is pretty damned telling I'd say. ;-)
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you do have an agenda AOTB, most of your posts are about how all women on this forum are apparently jealous of female celebrities you think she attractive. If you look around though you'll see plenty of similar threads about male celebs, why don't you take such an issue with them I wonder?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think you do have an agenda AOTB, most of your posts are about how all women on this forum are apparently jealous of female celebrities you think she attractive. If you look around though you'll see plenty of similar threads about male celebs, why don't you take such an issue with them I wonder?

I don't have an agenda I can assure you. 99.9% of my posts are certainly not on this topic, far from it.

For the last time, I am not accusing all women of being jelaous, (and I categorically state that this is a weak argument from people I agree), merely saying it's laughable when certain posters post as they do, slagging off women, and act all surprised when others pop their head in and call them 'jellus'.
    I only called someone a botox faced pig ugly botox faced trout pout plastic titted bitch! What's their problem calling me jellus eh? How very dare they!' :D

I for one can totally see why others might think people may have certain 'j' word issues, even if it's not the case.

I have seen the male threads and as I say for me it appears that by a massive country mile the main issues appear to be with conventionally attractive sexually confident women. Men get a far easier ride round here and it's not even close. Any objective person can see this.

If the scales were tipped and you got loads of blokes who for some reason felt the bizarre need to slag off other blokes, I'd happily tell them how childish and pathetic they sound too, but these appear to be in the vast minority. Funny that.
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    You two are being rude and offensive. I have no idea if you have history with this poster, but if either of you think that turning on women pointing out the lack of sisterhood in other women who gain their status by playing down to every male expectation, will do anything to end the patriarchy then you are wrong.

Address the post, rather than attack the poster - that behaviour seems trollish.

I haven't got any history with said poster! I've just picked up on posts from said poster, mostly of which appear to slag off women like Danielle.
    Where have I told you where to post? I just said I didn't think you were up for a debate with me. As you have proven.
    Calm down, dear, it's only a forum.

There you go again, with your condescending tone of post!

Shilpa is stunning. Sadly though the men who mostly inhabit this forum prefer the plastic bimbo type ;-)

I don't have a particular type of woman I find attractive, generally I prefer personality over looks.

I actually have a lady friend shall we say, who is blonde.. who has been subjected to nasty vitriol comments, and called a bimbo (a word which I detest by the way)

Yes she probably could be described as that at times, we've both laughed about it... even some people who have called her a bimbo, have got to know her over time, and realised that while she perhaps is a bimbo at times, she is actually an incredibly intelligent woman underneath that bimboness!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Spot on AOTB, spot on! Had to get some popcorn while I read the responses on this thread to your posts!! :D

I think you and I, are pretty much on the same wavelength regarding 'The Showbiz Forum' section of DS, and the certain posters who inhabit it!!!
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, well, well...this thread's gone in a most interesting direction (although not a surprising one).

On the actual topic of the thread. That Mail article appears to be a deliberate misinterpretation of what is actually happening (as are most Mail articles). Danielle's not "mooning" anyone, she's not even holding her skirt. Her hands are quite clearly by her sides. She may have been waggling her bottom at someone (that may sound weird, but spend a night down the Bigg Market and you'll never be surprised again), and the wind caught her skirt. Also, if she was wearing knickers (which I assume she was as the article would probably have mentioned it if she wasn't) then it's not mooning, as any schoolboy could tell you. She's still a racist, though, and just another disposal foot soldier in the army of vacuous celebrity slowly sweeping the globe like the zombie apocalypse.

AOTB, another exceptional visit. Well done you. You've really shown them. As a woman, I personally feel so much better knowing you're here to protect me from these awful misogynists. If only all men were like you. We would truly be living in an equality utopia.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 is my new favourite poster :D:D
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Spot on AOTB, spot on! Had to get some popcorn while I read the responses on this thread to your posts!! :D

I think you and I, are pretty much on the same wavelength regarding 'The Showbiz Forum' section of DS, and the certain posters who inhabit it!!!

Oh, you guys. High fives and back slapping all round eh? You sure put one over on those vile, jellus bitches on the Showbiz forum.
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Well, well, well...this thread's gone in a most interesting direction (although not a surprising one).

On the actual topic of the thread. That Mail article appears to be a deliberate misinterpretation of what is actually happening (as are most Mail articles). Danielle's not "mooning" anyone, she's not even holding her skirt. Her hands are quite clearly by her sides. She may have been waggling her bottom at someone (that may sound weird, but spend a night down the Bigg Market and you'll never be surprised again), and the wind caught her skirt. Also, if she was wearing knickers (which I assume she was as the article would probably have mentioned it if she wasn't) then it's not mooning, as any schoolboy could tell you. She's still a racist, though, and just another disposal foot soldier in the army of vacuous celebrity slowly sweeping the globe like the zombie apocalypse.

AOTB, another exceptional visit. Well done you. You've really shown them. As a woman, I personally feel so much better knowing you're here to protect me from these awful misogynists. If only all men were like you. We would truly be living in an equality utopia.

*snigger* 🙊
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, you guys. High fives and back slapping all round eh? You sure put one over on those vile, jellus bitches on the Showbiz forum.

*snigger* 🙊

You said it, tweacle. old pal!

*Hi Fives AOTB*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kat_12 wrote: »

The most sensible post on here to date. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ha, thanks Chip, I know I am far from alone in looking on in horror at how some people act and post in Showbiz.

At times, it's like a teen girl One Direction fan club, all backslapping congratulations to those with the same level of vitriol, whilst hating on certain women in spades. In a way it's a bit like mumsnet, just moderately less deranged. :D

It appears many cannot handle even basic debate, have no idea what the word misogynist actually means, and instead resort to petty jibes instead. Methinks certain ladies doth protest to much and all that...

I've changed my mind. YOURS is the most sensible post here to date. :cool:
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Actually, I think it is important NOT to forget her behaviour. It might have been 'many moons ago' but is shows how entrenched racism is in our society. If she had shown any contrition and attempted to atone for her actions - fair play. But she didn't. At any point. I reserve my right to loathe her into perpetuity and will do so.

Well, that's not true.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm. Are you sure their gender is irrelevant? Showbiz doesn't really seem like a level playing field when it comes to slagging people off and/ or ridiculous hyperbole. It's generally a certain type of women that gets denigrated and the negative comments on their physical appearance is almost revelled in round here. There's no denying that surely.

Do you have an equal number of posts slagging of conventionally good looking men too? I suspect I know the answer..

Which bit needs justification by the way. It seems pretty clear to me. I've explained my stance ad nauseam as you you say, and even though it's a pretty basic premise it appears it still goes over some people's heads. .

Well then you'd know that Peter Andre is probably the most criticised zeleb around these parts then and some might see he was a good looking man. How does that fit into your agenda?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Well then you'd know that Peter Andre is probably the most criticised zeleb around these parts then and some might see he was a good looking man. How does that fit into your agenda?

I don't have an agenda.

Don't confuse having an opinion that may differ from yours, as having an agenda.

I'd say those who seem to hate on/ bitch continually about the physical appearance of certain types of women time and again, who seem to take pleasure in belittling and denigrating women, day after day, week after week would probably fit more into the 'having an agenda' category if we're going to be honest about it.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have an agenda.

Don't confuse having an opinion that may differ from yours as having an agenda.

I'd say those who seem to hate on the physical appearance of certain types of women time and again, who seem to take pleasure in belittling women, day after day, week after week would probably fit more into the 'having an agenda' category if I'm honest.

Right back atcha
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yes I noticed, but its ONE THREAD hardly comparable to the endless threads on 'The Showbiz Forum' slagging off women! I've counted maybe eight threads that look like they might contain posts slagging off women on the first page alone!

I noticed threads about Joey Essex, popped up during his time in the BB house, but seem to have died down. I haven't checked the BB forum, so there may well still be threads about him.
    Could the same have been said if one of girls came out with half the stuff he did? It would still be bought up in posts now!

My god. there are even some downright nasty comments on the Peaches Geldof thread, have some respect.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Complete contradiction right there.

The whole racism 'thing' is the reason why myself - and many others - despise this woman. She flicked her vaginal discharge into her housemate's curry, frequently called her a p**i and insisted she f**k off home'.

None of that is true, though the last part would be if you replaced "insisted" with "said".
    My assertion that she is ugly is borne entirely out of this ugly, disgusting, racist behaviour.

Her looks are an irrelevance to me.

If "pig ugly" wasn't supposed to be about her looks, there must be many better ways to say whatever it was meant to express.
    I could never be jealous of such a soulless, empty, hideous creature.

I suppose "hideous" isn't about her looks either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Right back atcha

Well here's the thing- I don't confuse it or indeed throw it around randomly at people.

That's the difference.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Women and men turned on her because of her appalling and disgusting behaviour. Nothing to do with her gender.

Then why is Jack so often left out when slagging off the "three witches" and the "coven" and even in most other criticisms of that group?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't going to join in the racist debate
    But some are getting their facts totally wrong here ...Danielle Lloyd did not call Sheila a P
    That was Jack tweed
    Yes she did say ..if she doesn't like it she should go home... But I don't personally see that as racist as its been said to others who complain in the house...
    The dog comment ...again how is that racist? ... I've seen that comment posted about other women on this site...
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't going to join in the racist debate
    But some are getting their facts totally wrong here ...Danielle Lloyd did not call Sheila a P
    That was Jack tweed
    Yes she did say ..if she doesn't like it she should go home... But I don't personally see that as racist as its been said to there who complain in the house...
    The dog comment ...again how is that racist? ... I've seen that comment posted about other women on this site...

At last the Voice of Reason!! It seems sexism is acceptable to some whereas racism is not???

SEXISM IS EVERY BIT AS BAD AS RACISM!!!!!
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    At last the Voice of Reason!! It seems sexism is acceptable to some whereas racism is not???

SEXISM IS EVERY BIT AS BAD AS RACISM!!!!!

Racism... Ageism or sexism are not acceptable as far as I'm concerned
This discussion has been closed.