Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 94)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    SEZQ wrote: »
    Now we're talking. *takes off shoes and marches onto the dancefloor, glass in hand*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vWONJigv5A
    I'm right behind you :D
    eboy05 wrote: »
    just been flickin through quickly to try and get up 2 date and see there is a thread party can i come and if so do i need to bring anything
    Of course join in. Nibbles would be greatly appreciated but other than that just bring yourself :D
    conmar wrote: »
    I wanted to say before it all goes mad at midnight everyone on here have a Happy New Year and I hope 2011 will bring you all health and happiness. Im not very good with words and a little bit shy but i want to say a big thankyou you wont know what youve done for me and i wont go on but just to say youve helped me through a bad year. I now want to come to the thread next year with a lot of hope for John and Josie and to continue these friendships I feel with all of you. Hopefully we will be able to meet sometime cant come to the flower show but maybe some other time .OK said my little piece lots of love Sue XXX

Now back to partying XXX
    Aww lovely Sue. Happy New Year to you too! :) xx
    cah wrote: »
    Just popping out of almost permanant lurkdom to wish everyone a happy New Year

I lurk everyday and enjoy reading all your posts and would just like to thank everyone for all the JJJ news ,i love hearing all about them and the things they're up to

I've posted a couple of times on the thread ,but always feel as if i'm intruding:o as you all seem such good friends

Anyway hope you all have a wonderful 2011 ,and wish you all good Health ,Wealth and Happiness :)

Debs xx
    Don't ever feel like you're intruding!! We're all friends :) Happy New Year to you too Debs x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FIREWEORKS :d:D

No, not yet Wonkey!!
  • Options
    Cathy SCathy S Posts: 7,534
    Forum Member
    just been flickin through quickly to try and get up 2 date and see there is a thread party can i come and if so do i need to bring anything

Just yourself:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,935
    Forum Member

I lurk everyday and enjoy reading all your posts and would just like to thank everyone for all the JJJ news ,i love hearing all about them and the things they're up to

I've posted a couple of times on the thread ,but always feel as if i'm intruding:o as you all seem such good friends

Anyway hope you all have a wonderful 2011 ,and wish you all good Health ,Wealth and Happiness :)

Debs xx

Never feel like your intruding, as long as you support John and Josie you are one of the family, its what units us all x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Debs xx

The more you post the more you will get to know us and become good friends too :D

Happpppppppppppppy new years to you Debs :D xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Debs xx

Happy new year and hope you join us more in the new year:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Debs xx

Hey cah,

You're definitely not intruding. You should join in more in 2011. Hope to see you then. Happy New Year. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,570
    Forum Member
    Steph29 wrote: »
    Bopping away to Grease yayyyyyyyooooooo yay :D

John and Josie like grease dont they i think or john does :D

They both like Grease:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,591
    Forum Member
    iM 6 PAGESS BEHING :d
    Pmsl.....Hurray up donkey, what you doing!! :D:D Hehehehe!
    Now we're talking. *takes off shoes and marches onto the dancefloor, glass in hand*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vWONJigv5A
    Now thats a tune.......................:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh yeah baby :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh a bit of barry ........ MANILOW that is

COPACABANA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgnHEyeMECc
  • Options
    LittleDonkeyDoLittleDonkeyDo Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part 94 donks not 93 :D

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pert 94:DF:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy_M wrote: »
    I saw your one before - Queen at Live Aid. It was between them and U2 for me as the best act that day. :)

There was a documentary on the other night about Live Aid, and every single celeb/band on there agreed, they were the stars of the show, even had Philadelphia dancing in sync, i was watching at the time and it was a pivotal moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone,

I didn't find this thread until after Big Brother had finished but so wish I had found it during the show, it would have been nice to share the ups and downs, the tears the screaming at the tv/laptop with someone else who shared my obsession. I loved John and Josie from the start and watching their relationship develop was a pleasure even though frustrating at times.

I've had a crap couple of years with the breakdown of a relationship and watching John and Josie fall in love has made me believe that there is hope out there, that you can find happiness when you least expect it, it's amazing how two people can restore your belief in love.

I love coming to this thread every day because it is a warm and friendly place. When I feel down your post always cheer me up, some days crying with laughter.

Tonight I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me feel welcome. I want to WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HOPE THAT 2011 IS THE YEAR WHERE ALL YOU HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wishart123 wrote: »

Go on admit thats for me especially :D
  • Options
    linda.wawlinda.waw Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iM 6 PAGESS BEHING :d
    PMSL
    I wanted to say before it all goes mad at midnight everyone on here have a Happy New Year and I hope 2011 will bring you all health and happiness. Im not very good with words and a little bit shy but i want to say a big thankyou you wont know what youve done for me and i wont go on but just to say youve helped me through a bad year. I now want to come to the thread next year with a lot of hope for John and Josie and to continue these friendships I feel with all of you. Hopefully we will be able to meet sometime cant come to the flower show but maybe some other time .OK said my little piece lots of love Sue XXX

Now back to partying XXX

Debs xx
    Originally Posted by Tam71
    Hey all, just thought I'd pop in and wish you all a Happy New Year. Hope 2011 is good for you all xxxxx

Happy New Year to all the oldies who are popping in.Cah, don't lurk,come in and join the party.Most of us don't bite....and those that do have had their rabies shots I'm sure.

Just yourself.The more the merrier ...and some of us are merrier than others...won't name names obviously
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well funnily enough we have spent some time apart since our relationship started and we got engaged :rolleyes::D

Funny that eh? ;)
  • Options
    Cathy SCathy S Posts: 7,534
    Forum Member

Now back to partying XXX

BIB I feel exactly the same, shame we wont get the chance to meet at the Flower show but I am sure there will be opportunities to meet in the future

Debs xx

There is no way you are intruding, just join in, the more the merrier:D
  • Options
    Rebel LeoRebel Leo Posts: 2,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    R]rebs :D:S hAPPY NE W YEARY :d:D

i think lilac piggys song is your song tonight
    Tubthumping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS-zK1S5Dws

I get knocked down
    But I get up again
    You're neva gonna
    Keep me down

Pissin' the night away
    Pissin' the night away

He drinks a whisky drink
    He drinks a vodka drink
    He drinks a lager drink
    He drinks a cider drink
    He sings the songs that
    Remind him
    Of the good times
    He sings the songs that
    Remind him
    Of the betta times
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi lovely threadlettes, I’ve been lurking for the past couple of hours joining in the dancing and singing at the top of my voice while polishing off the best part of a bottle of baileys and the same of tia maria. While I’m still just about able to see my keyboard I would like to repost a post that I posted earlier on, simply because it was written from the heart for everyone here and I know some of you may not have read it. Apologies if you have already seen this;)

Right from the start of BB11 I could see the connection between John James Parton and Josie Gibson. I lived through the highs and lows (and there were plenty of those) with this special couple and then all too soon it was over. Josie had ‘escaped’ from UBB and been reunited with her John James. And I felt lost – no more cuddles and ‘I love You’s’, no more sleepless nights watching live feed and no more losing weight through missed meals.

I had caught up with what had happened on DS on a daily basis but didn’t know about a Forum but by chance I found the John James and Josie Appreciation Thread and overnight my life changed. I lurked for several weeks before I took a chance and posted for the first time. 3 months on I’m still mainly a lurker but try and post at least once a day. My interest in John and Josie’s relationship hasn’t waned in fact it’s probably got stronger and I’d like to take this opportunity to wish them love, luck and all the happiness they deserve on 2011.

I’d also like to wish the same to all the fantastic people who are involved in any way with the JJJAT. I’m not going to name individuals simply because I wouldn’t know were to start but I would like to give every single one of you the biggest hug possible for letting me be part of this fabulous thread. I can’t begin to tell you what a buzz I get when anyone answers a post of mine – I lead quite a solitary life so I do feel that now I’ve got mates all over the place and that’s a good feeling.

So lovely people although it’s still a little bit early, as well as sending love, luck and happiness to John and Josie I send the same to each and everyone of you wherever you may be. I hope 2011 is an amazing year for us all!!

( Sorry, this isn’t meant to be an Epic post, I just needed to say what I was feeling),

I’d just like to add this is the first NYE, for a long time, that I have spent with friends – and that’s all thanks to youse out there.
    Hope you all have a good one:rolleyes:

Why have I got two laptops on my knee,oh and why have i suddenly got 4 feet?/ Think the alcohol has taken over at last Cya:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,434
    Forum Member

Love MJ. Saw him in Glasgow many moons ago. Isn't he one of John's favourites too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jodon wrote: »
    Fine thank you hun. Although still trying to get rid of this cold!

Had a nice lunch with Lyn from this thread, chatting about our favourite couple! 'Twas good!! Oh yes, you've got to stay now - would be very rude of you to leave!!! :D xx

I'm really looking forward to meeting people of the thread. I'm quite careful what I say on the thread, not about JJJ, but about me it's a bit scary who's out there but on the other hand stranger's have become friends so there are lots of lovely people. I know Josie doesn't like rude people, so I'll be here til 2011 :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lilacpiggy wrote: »
    oh a bit of barry ........ MANILOW that is

COPACABANA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgnHEyeMECc

Oh I love Barry Big Nose!!!!....:p
This discussion has been closed.